Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Biometrids - ICO 19th of february - Decentralised and Anonymous ID - page 50. (Read 11795 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. How many tokens will be put up for sale at the ICO?
Hello. The developers put up to the ICO only 70 million coins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Good afternoon. How many tokens will be put up for sale at the ICO?
Activity: 126
Biometrids Facial ID on the blockchain
Hello, I'm very interested, why did you exactly choose the way of creating something new, and didn’t take as the basis for the development of the Apple, for example?

We are taking the basis from Apple and Samsung and other phones.
This will make it a much smoother start, and help us develop the platform much faster, than if we should develop this part ourselves
Activity: 392
Hello, I'm very interested, why did you exactly choose the way of creating something new, and didn’t take as the basis for the development of the Apple, for example?
Good afternoon. Do I understand correctly that this technology will be something similar to what is now used in the iPhone X?

Yes, we will use the build in hardware in the phones, and put a password on top.
So the technology will work, as it does in the Iphone X and other phones.
Activity: 280
Good afternoon. Do I understand correctly that this technology will be something similar to what is now used in the iPhone X?
Hello everyone. The idea of the project isn’t bad, but where is the guarantee that anyone won’t hack me by showing a photo of my face when being identified? It's very easy to do this in the age of social networks. And somehow I don’t want to delete all photos from my accounts.
If the platform was working with an outdated version of Face ID, where a 2D face model was being compiled, it would be really easy to hack a user using a photo. But now we will use a 3D model of the face, so being hacked with the help of photo is simply impossible.
What about the fact that someone will make my face sculpture?))) Of course, it’s a joke. But will it be possible to set another password to improve your security? I would feel much better in that case.
Well, if I understood correctly, each user will have an opportunity to recognize the face in addition to set the password. But if you are more familiar with the technical description of Biometrids, you will understand that this isn’t useful)))
I wonder how things will work with the twins?
At a later stage of the development of the service, developers plan will add a feature which will let a user select whether he has a twin or not when registering. If so, a more detailed face scan will be applied. And both twins must undergo this procedure to let the system find the smallest differences.

We will have a twin function. You can read more about this in our whitepaper which you find here: https://www.biometrids.io/index.php#biometrids-whitepaper on page 9 is the description
Hello everyone. The idea of the project isn’t bad, but where is the guarantee that anyone won’t hack me by showing a photo of my face when being identified? It's very easy to do this in the age of social networks. And somehow I don’t want to delete all photos from my accounts.
If the platform was working with an outdated version of Face ID, where a 2D face model was being compiled, it would be really easy to hack a user using a photo. But now we will use a 3D model of the face, so being hacked with the help of photo is simply impossible.
What about the fact that someone will make my face sculpture?))) Of course, it’s a joke. But will it be possible to set another password to improve your security? I would feel much better in that case.
Well, if I understood correctly, each user will have an opportunity to recognize the face in addition to set the password. But if you are more familiar with the technical description of Biometrids, you will understand that this isn’t useful)))

There will be a password for each account. So you need both the face, and the password to login. Look at it like 2 factory auth we know to day.
It seems to me that you must acquire partners to your field in order to develop steadily. Maybe you’re already interacting with some other platforms?

We have talked to a few partners. But nothings we will announce just yet.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
At a later stage of the development of the service, developers plan will add a feature which will let a user select whether he has a twin or not when registering. If so, a more detailed face scan will be applied. And both twins must undergo this procedure to let the system find the smallest differences.
Activity: 238
Activity: 364
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Merit: 11
Good afternoon. I looked through your forecasts for the development of the company, and I’m wondering how much approximately I will earn in 3 years if I invest in your company now.

Activity: 364
It seems to me that you must acquire partners to your field in order to develop steadily. Maybe you’re already interacting with some other platforms?
Activity: 238
Hello everyone. I’ve heard that the developers are working on the development of the project already. Does anyone know if they keep up with the schedule?
Activity: 200

Our PRE-ICO starts in 3 days.

Remember you only need 10.000IDS to run one of our nodes.

Read our whitepaper here: https://biometrids.io/#biometrids-whitepaper

By the way do you have any patented technology or any pending patents?

We do not have any patens at the moment, neither any pending.
In our stage 3, where we will be building nodes implementation these will run with machine learning / artificial intelligence.
In this stage we may take patent on some of the technology, but it depends on how things will turn out in this phase.

It's also not necessarily beneficial to claim a patent for a technology since you need to explain it publicly to its tiniest detail. It depends! Wink
Do you want to rely on facial recognition only?

For a start we will be relying on facial recognition. We have considered other technologies. But for now facial recognition is the technology that works best.
This technology can ensure that there cant be two people with the same face on the chain.

There have been some talk about GEN technology could be the next thing of identification. We will for sure follow that development, and if necessary we will adopt this technology.
Pages:
Jump to: