Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Biometrids - ICO 19th of february - Decentralised and Anonymous ID - page 44. (Read 11795 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Recognition technology is very interesting. Can you provide details on what technologies will be used?
Activity: 350
I’ve heard about the cool technology that is used in the startup. And how will they work with scammers? After all, obviously, someone will try to deceive the system.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I’ve invested, I see clear perspectives and working mechanisms. I’ll specify: what will the funds collected during the project be allocated to?
Activity: 196
Give information on benefits from participating in the ICO and pre-ICO, please.
All investors who have invested means at the early stages will receive bonuses and discounts.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
On which exchanges is listing planned after the ICO?
Apparently, this issue is still being worked out. But if there’s an idea of the project and the excitement around it, it can go to any exchange. For sure, there will be demand)
Activity: 196
Give information on benefits from participating in the ICO and pre-ICO, please.
Activity: 294
On which exchanges is listing planned after the ICO?
Activity: 280
Hi, community! I somehow doubt in introducing person’s identification without his presence. And even more doubtful fact is that this solution or service won’t havw a lot of dissatisfied because of incorrect work users among all of those who tried it. Am I mistaken?
Maybe you are not mistaken, but you aren’t quite right for sure. Face recognition has already quite realistic commercial application. Furthermore! It entered the broad masses after being used by a well-known smartphone manufacturer. You need to google this topic.
Okay! Are mistakes, incorrect work, or any viruses still possible?

Your fears are clear and fair. Therefore, at the first stage of the system’s operation it will anyway combine face recognition with the original “owner of the face”’s code, so to speak)
And how will technically be represented in the system? I mean the records about undergoing identification.

Everything will be recorded as a protocol. Every time someone is identified, two transactions will be carried out: a request for identification and the identification itself.
Ok, it seems to be reliable. Where will the data on users be stored? And what is its expected volume?
Hi, community! I somehow doubt in introducing person’s identification without his presence. And even more doubtful fact is that this solution or service won’t havw a lot of dissatisfied because of incorrect work users among all of those who tried it. Am I mistaken?
Maybe you are not mistaken, but you aren’t quite right for sure. Face recognition has already quite realistic commercial application. Furthermore! It entered the broad masses after being used by a well-known smartphone manufacturer. You need to google this topic.

Your fears are clear and fair. Therefore, at the first stage of the system’s operation it will anyway combine face recognition with the original “owner of the face”’s code, so to speak)
And how will technically be represented in the system? I mean the records about undergoing identification.

Everything will be recorded as a protocol. Every time someone is identified, two transactions will be carried out: a request for identification and the identification itself.

Activity: 406
Merit: 31
It’s an excellent start-up! Tell me, will identification carried out by Biometrids means cost anything? What will it be price?

Biometrids Facial ID on the blockchain
How to token did an article about scamming on blockchain.

Read it here: https://howtotoken.com/prevent-scammed-blockchain/
You write in white paper that the images won’t be identical due to differences in capture conditions when being checked. Does it mean that authentication won’t be passed in case of perspective different from “excellent”?

This is from our whitepaper:

your phone uses a threshold to determine whether images are
significantly different. A comparison score of 0.7 might
be close enough under some scenarios, for example,
and that minimum score is not a fixed number.

This means, that if the images doesn't have a score that the system recognise the images within. Then it wont be recognised.
Its hard to say which circumstances it wont recognise the face in.

Take a look at this video of Iphone X. How good it is in dark. Its also a question of how good the hardware in the phone is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MADvs-7_jOE
Activity: 224
You write in white paper that the images won’t be identical due to differences in capture conditions when being checked. Does it mean that authentication won’t be passed in case of perspective different from “excellent”?
Isn't anonymity the best thing in blockchain? Why would I want to get my face recognized?

Your face will not be shown to anybody. Your face will be made into numbers, which will be stored in the chain. It will not be like an ordinary picture that you and i can see.

so this project should have very high security, because if it happened something undesirable like hacking user data.
then how do you overcome things like that ?

To access a person account, you need a copy of their face AND their password. This will be pretty hard to get both from the person, without them actually giving you access to the account.
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs
Isn't anonymity the best thing in blockchain? Why would I want to get my face recognized?

Your face will not be shown to anybody. Your face will be made into numbers, which will be stored in the chain. It will not be like an ordinary picture that you and i can see.

so this project should have very high security, because if it happened something undesirable like hacking user data.
then how do you overcome things like that ?
Pages:
Jump to: