Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] Biometrids - ICO 19th of february - Decentralised and Anonymous ID - page 54. (Read 11795 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Biometrids Facial ID on the blockchain
seems to be a brilliant blockchain enabling  solution in face recognition  that allows to share   biometric  data and information in a seamless way.  Will you provide an API to your platform?

Our product will be the face recognition part, and then other blockchain project can use our platform through our API.
This means, that if a wallet-developer, and a real estate platform, end maybe an decentralised exchange adopts the platform. Then you will get access to those things buy face recognition.

So yes, we will build and API.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 635
seems to be a brilliant blockchain enabling  solution in face recognition  that allows to share   biometric  data and information in a seamless way.  Will you provide an API to your platform?
Where can I find ur wp?

Whitepaper will be out next week!

Roadmap coming in the next couple of days! Stay turned!

Join our telegram channel or subscribe to our newsletter, to get the latest updates
Ambitious and very interesting project.
As far as I can tell; a very good long term investment.

Besides that I like the fact the team communicates very often.

Keep up the good work!

Thank you for your kind words Robbie!
We will set the sails!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Ambitious and very interesting project.
As far as I can tell; a very good long term investment.

Besides that I like the fact the team communicates very often.

Keep up the good work!
New article out. Discussing the security of Biometrids platform in the 1 stage and also about running nodes.

Read it at: Medium
Thanks for the quick update!

Thank you for letting us know, so we could correct this!
Activity: 260
Thanks for the quick update!
Website updated with the right pictures.

Yet again, we are sorry about this mistake!
Hmmm it's kinda concearning that a serious project doesn't buy stock images for their website but just downloads them from the internet. For me it's a big no-no...

[

Your quite right! And this is a mistake from our side.
We bought the pictures 20 oct.

Proof is here: https://biometrids.io/images/proof.png
Pictures are bought from 123RF.com

But i can also see, we missed buying one picture. And this is bought right now.

We used a draft, for the website. And totally forgot to integrate the bought pictures into the uploaded design!
Big mistake from our side!

We are updating the website tomorrow with the right pictures. We are sorry about this!
Activity: 260
Hmmm it's kinda concearning that a serious project doesn't buy stock images for their website but just downloads them from the internet. For me it's a big no-no...

[

I realize that facial recognition can be a very cool feature... if used for the right purpose. But I am not entirely convinced that it wouldn't be somehow highjacked or exploited for reasons of state surveillance...

This is the reason why, our first stage will have password protection. So when you login, and it recognizes your face, you have to put in the password to make sure, you are the account owner. In the long run, we will get rid of this procedure, as the facial recognition will be more secure. But until then, we will use a password to secure your account. Also you need to have a privatekey stored somewhere, in our first stage of the app. But in the long run, private key will be your face. We know that the technology isn't there for this yet. But it will evolve, with our platform.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
I realize that facial recognition can be a very cool feature... if used for the right purpose. But I am not entirely convinced that it wouldn't be somehow highjacked or exploited for reasons of state surveillance...
Activity: 224
Do you have telegram channel?
Our CEO did a backstory about Biometrids.

Read at Medium

The start of Biometrids
Going to watch this ICO and I just joined the signature campaign. I wish you good luck with the ICO. I think this project has some serious potential.

Thank you for your support! And welcome onboard
Activity: 687
Merit: 301
Going to watch this ICO and I just joined the signature campaign. I wish you good luck with the ICO. I think this project has some serious potential.
Interesting, with it will give us more security for the coins we keep, and we will use our face to unlock our saving of this coin.

Yes! There is a lot of opportunities with Biometrids.

Also governments, can build Platforms up against the API, so you can have your driver licens, real estate paper, passport, and so on. Directly in the Biometrids wallet. And that way you have acces to everything, just by scanning your face.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Interesting, with it will give us more security for the coins we keep, and we will use our face to unlock our saving of this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: