Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]- BITDRIVE - WORLD’S FIRST BLOCKCHAIN BASED RIDESHARING PLATFORM - page 2. (Read 1041 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 0
Interesting application from Bitdrive.Good luck with your project!   Thank you for your project!
Activity: 224
An interesting app from Bitdrive. applications like this are needed by everyone in today's technology era, this great project will provide solutions for real-time urgent problems. Good luck
Activity: 126
Your project looks impressive, and white paper is promising! In which countries do you already work?
Activity: 154
Sounds good!)But I do not really understand how the withdrawal of funds from the platform will be realized?
Yes, I'm also interested in this issue, I would like to know if I want to withdraw funds from the platform - will I be able to convert them into dollars and withdraw to a purse
Activity: 266
Sounds good!)But I do not really understand how the withdrawal of funds from the platform will be realized?
Activity: 163
What are you doing for attracting new users? I think it’s such a difficult task.
Activity: 280
Then the question remains, will it be profitable to invest in this business now, or wait until the project is launched? Will the percentage of profits differ?
This question(now or wait) is for all other Ico project. And  of course if you wait, the price of the token, it will not be like the current one.
Then the question remains, will it be profitable to invest in this business now, or wait until the project is launched? Will the percentage of profits differ?
Activity: 158
Hi devs!When will the presale and sale time begin?what is the ico price you set, and when will this coin enter the market?I will wait for your presale and sale time, I want to have an investor in your project. I would also like to have this gift coin successful for the foreseeable future.Thank you for your response
Crypto is our future and I really want to see growth of this project. Sorry guys, I can not find the whitepaper, could you send me a link?
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Hello,What do you offer? Tell me more about project. Does it matter from what country is investor? Sometimes there are conflicts with it.
Activity: 173
hi! Dear development team, how's the project going? Is there any information that can be disclosed to our investors? Any plans for other exchanges?
from my point of view of my initial view of the project bitdrive this is a project that can be well developed,with a team of professionals and the concept of clear goals, this project will achieve success.. I so enthusiastic about observing continue this project from the beginning but I still kept thinking how where it can meet what becomes of our desires..yes, so far I see this project has been really running this project.
Activity: 252
hi! Dear development team, how's the project going? Is there any information that can be disclosed to our investors? Any plans for other exchanges?
Activity: 210
I'd like to join the ICO of your project.Can I transfer directly from the wallet to the address you provided?How many tokens can a ETH have?when will it be distributed? Thanks
Activity: 168
Is there a minimum amount you need to gather in total investments in order for the project to start and who are your main competitors right now?  I am genuinely curious to see who you're competing against in this area.
Activity: 308
It looks like this project is very promising and will be listed on some major exchange.Many people will be interested to invest.Guys, what do you think about the ICO? how promissing the project is?
Activity: 266
I really like the progress of this project compared to a lot of others. I'm watching your twitter and medium as well, they have great content and your transparency is top level. This is going in my basket of investments for sure. Good luck with the project, I'll be around.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The project in my opinion is not bad, but how do you think is the chance that it will be successful?
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Anyone knows when bitdrive start date is? Much appreciated!

The pre-sale will start on June 15, and the main sale on July 20. For more information, see the road map or white paper.
Activity: 630
Merit: 1
How to present a report today and no Google model exists
Pages:
Jump to: