Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]- BITDRIVE - WORLD’S FIRST BLOCKCHAIN BASED RIDESHARING PLATFORM - page 4. (Read 1041 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
 Look through your website , I see that your team already have an experiences in digital . I will consider to invest some in your project
Activity: 113
I think I will join in . Bonus is quite good.
Activity: 85
Whitepaper is so normal.. Bitcoin is going down the drain right now so anything that could save that would be welcome
Activity: 30
 I understand the important and convenience of having digital vehicle , but according to the platform of bitdrive , bitdrive  token is a utility token, required for every digital vehicle transaction?
Activity: 73
Anyone knows when bitdrive start date is? Much appreciated!
Activity: 63
Very good project with a remarkable concept. i wish the best for the project
Activity: 89
 i like conecpt of this project between the pasenger and the driver i fully support this project since today its a lot more dangerous for our fellow female pasenger or even male pasenger there saety should be the main goal of this project. more importantly is the identifications of the driver is more safe in we see the record in blockchain also the face of pasengers.
Activity: 31
What i understand on their white paper, the main purpose is to create a token that can be used to pay your transportation fee/fare when you avail of bitdrive. It's a transportation service that can be paid by the token instead of just our regular/fiat money.
And yes, it aims to compete with Uber. I hope they will offer new great and amazing experience for us.
Activity: 40
Amazing crypto development with very promising concept. And because we have super advance technology nowadays and through this, it will surely help all the commuters and riders to have easy access with the app via bitdrive Network.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Do you need Vietnamese version for your ANN/website/whitepaper etc?
I should do it for you to help spread our project to our local crypto community
Language: Vietnamese
ETH: 0xA3cd9Bd90FE9BfB55E8b3d01972e61Ce3db2533F
Portfolio: https://goo.gl/7jDAAa

Activity: 66
Will the driver of accepts bitcoin or other crypto currencies or only bitdrive token?
Activity: 54
This project looks really great, and your website and dashboard definitely stands out. Great job!I am really interested in your project, can you tell us more about marketing strategy? Do you have any plans and strategy
Activity: 63
The browser shows that the transition to your whitepaper is harmful and in the news nothing is said about the proposed technology ... suspicious ..
Activity: 77
do token holders receive percentage of the platform’s income?
Activity: 71
Merit: 20
 I wish you good luck with your BITDRIVE . Interesting name
Activity: 69
See why there were so many people on the project of acrimony, may not see the real economic value of the project.
Activity: 77
The idea is good, but what have you put in place to convince more people in order to make them want to use it?
Activity: 67
Hello dev, What are your plans, upcoming updates ? What are the upcoming new exchanges ? Cryptopia or coinexchange and yobit , …
Activity: 78
What Exactly is different in this from many other projects out there
Activity: 41
 Hi, can't sign to my account, email or password incorrect.  Sure that I am entering right info.
Pages:
Jump to: