Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]- BITDRIVE - WORLD’S FIRST BLOCKCHAIN BASED RIDESHARING PLATFORM - page 5. (Read 1041 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
 BITDRIVE  allow you access the most user-friendly application, especially payment transaction via apps for smart phones. Easy to use and fast) nice
Activity: 82
 I cant register.I mean, i can register, but i dont receive a confirmation Email.
Anybody else?
Activity: 81
it would be good for the project if the developers answered questions in this forum thread.
Activity: 82
 I am not really sure how they have so much followers and likes in fb and twitter. Actually, I know, but I m not really if this will be a big scam or not. How do you think guys? Does anyone get reply from them?
Activity: 86
Good job! This is a great and promising project. I'll hope it will have a big success. I'll help with my humble support to spread the word everywhere. Good luck with your project!
Activity: 42
 I really like your deep analyzing problems now happen and your project may change this situation for a better
Activity: 32
will there be support in this forum thread or need to go somewhere else?
Activity: 62
When you start selling coins at ico is there some coin or time limits?
Activity: 35
 More and more people begin to use cryptocurrency, because they use up is very simple, convenient, to be distributed around the world in a short period of time,, it will also have the value of their existence, so any kind of cryptocurrency cannot be ignored, perhaps it is the next BTC in the future.
Activity: 39
Take the risk, invest only what you are willing to lose and always do your own research before investing.
Activity: 98
 I'm ready for the ICO lets do this and make everyone happy.
Activity: 36
Keep going up  the good work. The crypto world needs your support.
Activity: 60
Great looking project. Will keep a close eye on this.
Activity: 69
Enjoy this project. I have imagined stuff from the paper many times.
Activity: 59
 I think I will join in . Bonus is quite good. Keep going dev
Activity: 75
It looks great with interesting ideas behind the project. Please update more details as soon as possible, dev. I need more information before deciding investing in the project.
Activity: 76
 I am out, not interested in ICO  anymore because the market is falling down
Activity: 76
I've already seen some similar ICO, why are you different?
Activity: 74
Looking forward to the ICO, just signed up already to see whats inside.
Activity: 84
where's the block explorer dev..?  also source code ?
Pages:
Jump to: