Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 60. (Read 16284 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Very good and nice looking project. Bounty program was also maid very professional and promissor. Wish u good luck, team!
Activity: 33
Very interesting project. I wish you a good future. I like the fact that BitEsprit provides a free and secure debit card. Security and balance is something that is necessary if this market wants to evolve, especially with that many types of cryptocurrency out there.
Keep up the good work and the best of luck.
brand new
good!!

It is a good project. I look forward to being a leader in a better and better project in the future.
We hope to continue to pursue a better future with investors.
To be a good coin ..
Activity: 62
Verdadero gran desarrollo del proyecto. El equipo es muy trabajador y muy apasionado. Creo en el proyecto BitEsprit. Excelente compañía. Recomiendo a todos a participar en el ICO. Proyecto confiable e interesante. ¡Sigue a la compañía, no pierdas la oportunidad!
Activity: 33
A potential project with an excellent team will bring the project to its highest stage. A great community. Together with active members, it will bring success to the project.
If you look at BitEsprit's white paper, you can explore more interesting content of this project. This is a real future transaction, setting a new standard for currency currency transactions. When you join BitEsprit, they will provide special rewards for your contribution, in which the prepaid participant's account lifetime transaction fee is 0.11%, while the crowd participants are 0.13% for the lifetime of the account. Don't miss your wealth
This is a great project worthy of understanding and developing with the world of encrypted money. I hope it can go further. I will wait and see with you.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
BitEsprit is an all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality, facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies. I am confident in the success of the project and will definitely recommend it to my friends and acquaintances. You are one of those companies that create the future in the present. I wish all the best with the project.  Grin Grin
Activity: 21
hello! I'm very surprised by the resourcefulness of the team, I'm so glad that the technology industry is making a breakthrough more and more, I support the team, I will participate in the sale of tokens and I advise you.

It's a good company, it's a credit. to be nice.
Activity: 12
Very interesting project. I wish you a good future. I like the fact that BitEsprit provides a free and secure debit card. Security and balance is something that is necessary if this market wants to evolve, especially with that many types of cryptocurrency out there.
Keep up the good work and the best of luck.
Activity: 3
There are so many interesting thing in this project, I need time to digest all  Grin. Fiat-trading pair, debit card payment, copy trading, following ... it like cryptocurrency exchange plus social network.
Activity: 21
This project will be successfully.
I am not good at English, but I will translate white paper and tell my friends about this good project.
I'll cheer you for a successful project.
brand new
Looks like you are missing a video channel introducing the program of the boards. I think you should have a video introduction to your program that will help bring your project to people more easily and also build your community more powerful .. that made The program is more successful
Activity: 11
A great community. Together with active members, it will bring success to the project.
A potential project with an excellent team will bring the project to its highest stage.
If you look at BitEsprit's white paper, you can explore more interesting content of this project. This is a real future transaction, setting a new standard for currency currency transactions. When you join BitEsprit, they will provide special rewards for your contribution, in which the prepaid participant's account lifetime transaction fee is 0.11%, while the crowd participants are 0.13% for the lifetime of the account. Don't miss your wealth
This is a great project worthy of understanding and developing with the world of encrypted money. I hope it can go further. I will wait and see with you.
Activity: 7
Bounty program was also maid very professional. Wish u good luck, team!
brand new
a great community. Together with active members will bring success to the project.
A potential project with excellent team will bring the project to the top
Activity: 224
If you have a look to BitEsprit's whitepaper, you can explore more interesting about this project. It is truly an exchange of the future that sets a new standard in altcoin trading. When you join with BitEsprit they commit a special reward for your contribution these are 0.11% trading fees for account lifetime for presale participants and 0.13% trading for account lifetime for crowdsale participants. Don't miss your fortune.
Activity: 9
The project seems to have a great potential. It will make tradings easier. I hope that the whole team will not disappoint their investors. Hoping for the successful of the project.
Activity: 48
The road map is very detailed, hopefully it works out as expected.
Activity: 53
it's a great project that deserves to be known and grow with the world of crypto currencies, I hope it will go far, I'm with you wait and see
Activity: 56
It seems to me that this project is awesome. Is not there any bounty ? What is the token price?
Activity: 41

I believe in the project team, I think you should expand the community.
Pages:
Jump to: