Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 62. (Read 16284 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

Website | Whitepaper | Telegram

What is BitEsprit?

BitEsprit is the first all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality, facilitating both Bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies.
Our vision is to eliminate the barriers of entry into altcoin trading. To turn this vision into reality, we devise a copy trading platform to make sure that all cryptocurrency upstarts begin their journey into trading with equal opportunities.

We implement altcoin-fiat trading pairs to give direct access to a wide range of altcoins to trade. To make it easier to spend profits made in fiat, we will make it possible to acquire BitEsprit debit cards linked to our users' fiat balances. You do not have to go to dozens of separate websites to get all you need. BitEsprit is here to serve all your crypto needs.

What makes BitEsprit “all-in-one”?

Trade Bitcoin and a wide list of altcoins against fiat currencies

Copy other traders

Get your own BitEsprit debit card and spend your profits at any POS

Get your successful ICO token listed free of charge

Enjoy bank level security (ISO 27001 and PCI DSS standards)

Trade on your iOS or Android device

Use 70+ indicators and various tools on your charts

Ask help from our 24/7 multilingual tech support team

You can get all this at one single cryptocurrency exchange

For more information please read our whitepaper at https://cdn.bitesprit.com/documents/whitepaper.pdf
or go to https://bitesprit.com

Pre-sale starts at 01 June 2018 16:00 CET

Join our Telegram at https://t.me/bitesprit and follow us on social media to stay tuned!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/bitesprit
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bitesprit/
Medium: https://medium.com/bitesprit
Bounty Campaign: https://medium.com/bitesprit/bitesprit-bounty-campaign-48987b35d30c
Bounty Telegram: https://t.me/bitespritbounty

Activity: 9
Wow what an incredible project have go through the site looks awesome with a great feature which is really going to help alot of traders and investors in cryptocurrency space. Will follow this awesome project to its summit which I believe is going to be a successful one and great opportunity for us in the future. Happy to come across and be the among the earliest followers of this Great project.
BitEsprit's claim to be 'the first all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution with built-in copy trading functionality' promises it to be an interesting project and certainly one to keep a close look at. These days the cryptocurrency market is overflooded with projects, concepts and ideas which makes it very difficult to get or maintain a good overall perspective on things. A project like BitEsprit helps with simplifying things and is therefore very welcome. Good luck!
Activity: 2117
Merit: 1
I am actually intrigued by this project!  I love the fact that the maximum coin supply is reasonable meaning the price will soar and that BitEsprit is an exchange of its own. All this will constitue to a reasonable price in the Coinmarket.

No fee ICO token listing: This is phenomenal as they are many tokens out there but them getting listed on exchanges is their major challenge. This feature will encourage more tokens contact for listing on BitEsprit, making the cryptocurrency ecosystem friendly to all.

I will support this project till the very end.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
This is one of the most useful project i have come across in a while. It's actually created in hope of achieving a particular aim while also helping in facilitating trades and helping out novice with their day to day trades on exchanges. This is one the reason why i think more and more ideas are being introduced which means cryptocurreny is here to change how we make transactions.
Activity: 82
A universal trading solution for crypto-currency with a built-in copy-sharing function that promotes both bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies.I think, this project have a good potential in the future.Great project with great prospects!  Im alway follow you
Activity: 233
I think this is a very good project, I think it would be great to be involved. A good project is a project that includes a great team and a great way to work, this project includes all that wonderful stuff. I believe this project will be a great success in the future. I strongly recommend that everyone should participate in this project. Everything they do is wonderful and no one can deny it.
Activity: 233
I think this is a very good project, I think it would be great to be involved. A good project is a project that includes a great team and a great way to work, this project includes all that wonderful stuff. I believe this project will be a great success in the future. I strongly recommend that everyone should participate in this project. Everything they do is wonderful and no one can deny it.
Activity: 238
This is interesting
Project targeted at making people uniting and bringing people of different races together are great projects
I won't be surprise if this project goes mainstream since It's going to adopt the technology of Blockchain to make that works
Good luck
Activity: 112
a promising reliable project. There is an experienced team. you will reach your goal of hope.
I agree. This project really shows potential for long term. The devs works are outstanding.
Activity: 1
BitEspirit is one of the most promising project out there. Real developers with real experiences. Real project with real use cases. Hop on everyone and prepare to launch.
Activity: 252
This roadmap is moving along quite nicely and I cant wait to start seeing some working hydrogen powered equipment that the team has develop.  I think the HydroCoin will be a very talked about coin once more people become aware of the coin and the company.  Clean energy is the way of tomorrow and Im glad to be on board.
Activity: 266
I really liked this project - a universal trading solution for crypto-currency with a built-in copy-sharing function that promotes both bitcoin and altcoin trading against fiat currencies.
They must remove barriers to entry into the trade of altcoin. Really great project and nice to be part of this..
brand new
What is benefit to buy this token from that upcoming crowdsale.
ICO investors will get what kind of advantages to hold this token I didn't find this into that thread.
Activity: 23
Very much needed in the crypto space. This is going to help spur development and more positive competition in the space, good luck with the project!
Activity: 13
Awesome and promising project, I was trying to reach as much has 200 referrals in order to make sure each and every one enjoys the benefits of this great project. Team keeps working hard to ensure that we achieve from this project.
Activity: 224
I am curious about your new updates. in the future you will achieve very good things. I trust you very much.
Activity: 8
It is a very wonderful project.
Financial technology and block chains feel the great potential of the future.
I also want to actively invest.
Thank you for telling me this information.
brand new
BitEsprit is awesomely and perfectly plan with their prospects
Activity: 3
Great and Innovative Project. I believe once the planning is well done this project has every potential to pave waves in the world of crypto and exchange markets.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
Nowadays as you have mentioned 3 important issues needed any of the good Exchange First, More security Second high volume, and third  trading on mobile applications. I hope succes to the team. You catch the market on right direction.
Pages:
Jump to: