Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitEsprit - The First All-In-One Cryptocurrency Exchange - page 64. (Read 16284 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I like this project. It is one of the best project that is promising and interesting bounty for every one there.l strongly believe that this project will go very far in real future.This project has a very good idea.
Activity: 9
There is no show business like show business but here we have
Blockchain business like no other Blockchain business. Great
 steps towards the actualization of the promise that blockchain
 brings but so many fail to realize or see until it will be to late.
Activity: 95
Great people wonderful project, I love it,all in one trading of all crypto,with fiat currency,with copy trading and we can use debit cards. I cannot find any trading platform same with this. This is great.
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/bitesprit-20600 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.
Activity: 13
I hope the project will be successful. I like this project and team. Good luck
Activity: 22
We want this right now. We don't want the governments to suck our blood thru the FIAT...
This is very good project with a bright future
Activity: 88

BitEsprit is here to serve all the needs cryptocurrency trading can foster. BitEsprit is the place where users can deposit and withdraw fiat, trade a wide range of cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin and altcoins, acquire a BitEsprit debit card linked to their accounts to instantly access the funds on their account balances, copy other traders for profit, use all types of tools and indicators on their charts, and much more.

Activity: 11
A really great team. After putting the project through its paces, all I can say is join, join, join. Great potential, great product, great marketing. Keep it up !!!
Activity: 12
Very interesting project. It will give 100x returns for sure. Join as soon as possible.  Wink Grin
Activity: 44
Great people wonderful project, I love it,all in one trading of all crypto,with fiat currency,with copy trading and we can use debit cards. I cannot find any trading platform same with this. This is great.
Activity: 8

Ich finde BitEsprit ist eine gute  All-in-One- Lösung für den Handel mit Kryptowährungen mit integrierter Copy-Trading- Funktionalität, die sowohl den Bitcoin- als auch den Altcoin-Handel gegen Fiat-Währungen ermöglicht . Daher eine gute neue Lösung für den Kryptowährungshandel.
Activity: 22
BitEsprit is the first all-in-one cryptocurrency trading solution. BitEsprit nice project, good work and great team.
Activity: 37
Very good and nice looking project. Bounty program was also maid very professional. Wish u good luck, team!
Activity: 27
Very good and nice looking project. Bounty program was also maid very professional. Wish u good luck, team! Also i like very much your croject...
Activity: 4
Hello!
Good idea + good team = Beautiful project = BitEsprit
I trust in this team and I hope this project will go far  Wink
Activity: 40
Very good and nice looking project. Bounty program was also maid very professional. Wish you good luck, team!
Activity: 35
Great project, I hope your launch is excellent, a hug and I wish you the best, and thank you very much for the decision to do an airdrop, to keep going and I hope everything goes well, BitEsprit success! Smiley
Activity: 2
The project is promising, the guys are going to win, I wish good luck, we support the project together
Activity: 25
One of the good project to be true. BitEsprit is the official all in one cryptocurrency trading solution. This product will have built in copy trading functions. Now we can copy our favorite traders, and use their skill to trade Bitcoin and Altcoin against fiat currency.
hope to see in best way to go on. Team members must engage for better way to turn in a best project.
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
BitEsprit is the official all in one cryptocurrency trading solution. This product will have built in copy trading functions. Now we can copy our favorite traders, and use their skill to trade Bitcoin and Altcoin against fiat currency. Definitely a great tool in every traders arsenal.
Pages:
Jump to: