Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK - page 110. (Read 30029 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 10
I like the idea of removing hackers from the network  Smiley

We all love the idea I mean who won't  Grin

Is it really possible for say mew partnership with Bitfence as added security to the myetherwallet.com security? What do you think guys.  Huh

I would say not only with MEW but also with various cryptocurrency exchanges. They are constantly targets and many of those have already been hacked.

It's not a bad idea but remember MEW didn't get hacked or cracked, it's a dns poisoning attack on google dns, so technically as i understand it protecting MEW servers wouldn't have fixed this issue, it's the DNS that would have needed to be better secured, thats the issue with security for the modern era their are a LOT of attack vectors, hopefully bitfence works to try to defend as many as it can in as many ways as it can through integrations.

Wow so much loopholes this days.. How can one now prevent or protect theirselves from such attacks because as you said it means even bitfence wouldn't have prevented the attack.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Is it really possible for say mew partnership with Bitfence as added security to the myetherwallet.com security? What do you think guys.  Huh

I would say not only with MEW but also with various cryptocurrency exchanges. They are constantly targets and many of those have already been hacked.

It's not a bad idea but remember MEW didn't get hacked or cracked, it's a dns poisoning attack on google dns, so technically as i understand it protecting MEW servers wouldn't have fixed this issue, it's the DNS that would have needed to be better secured, thats the issue with security for the modern era their are a LOT of attack vectors, hopefully bitfence works to try to defend as many as it can in as many ways as it can through integrations.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
A very informative review here @ https://icoholder.com/en/bitfence-20724

Check it out, you can learn alot with some good facts and shows there planned roadmap showing there future goals

Thank you for the review, very informative and a good summary. The Activity Tracker looks good. Is it normal that over 2500 views on this thread is low?
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
A very informative review here @ https://icoholder.com/en/bitfence-20724

Check it out, you can learn alot with some good facts and shows there planned roadmap showing there future goals
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

I agree it would be amazing if big exchanges and wallets get supported by bitfence maybe it is one of their idea's in the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

That would be brilliant for the project: Bitfence, but I think it is realistic to see bigger partnerships once this project has been better implemented and developed, I hope we can see some more updates on how the work is going.
Activity: 672
Just a thought ponder on. I saw someone complaining about being scammed on the telegram platform. Well, there is a difference between scamming and hacking. Scamming comes as a result of ones ignorance or carelessness, whereas hacking occurs when someone gets unauthorized access to your privacy. Bitfence removes hackers from your network, not scammers. But scammers are everywhere and can only scam you if you get careless. Let's all be vigilant.

I agree with you. No one can save you if you yourself give details to unknown person. Security devices can protect us from outside attacks/hackers and may not be from scammers.

You're absolutely right, i guess the individual may be new to cryptocurrency because such information about scamming has been said before and the need for us to be careful, in the perspective of Bitfence, they are here to offer protection but the key thing is for us to also be careful in order not to also fall victim due to carelessness 
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Just a thought ponder on. I saw someone complaining about being scammed on the telegram platform. Well, there is a difference between scamming and hacking. Scamming comes as a result of ones ignorance or carelessness, whereas hacking occurs when someone gets unauthorized access to your privacy. Bitfence removes hackers from your network, not scammers. But scammers are everywhere and can only scam you if you get careless. Let's all be vigilant.

That is the funny bit you get people scamming calling themselves hackers. There is a think line between scamming and hacking. Unfortunately with the crypto today scamming is more dominant.
Who is that confused person Huh. Bitfence can defend our systems from hackers and threats. you can't identify scammers easily.

Ya sadly this is the case for everything tech related people thing social engineering (scamming) is the same as hacking, which for anyone with any tech experience realizes that the 2 things have nothing to do with one another, you can scam/social engineer without computers, hell scamming was a huge amount of crime long before the internet existed, but we still not live in a world where they think Avast or some random antivirus protects them from hackers, viruses, scammers, aids, herpes and everything in between.
Activity: 168
The plans of the project team are ambitious enough. I hope you will succeed in implementing them. Tell me, what are the advantages for the holders of the tokens?

I am also looking for this information, but I dont see anything yet. I have not checked whitepaper yet, so dont know if this information is available in whitepaper.

Apart from the conventional token value increases benefits, I don't think there is any added plan by the team as a special holders benefit.

I don't think i have seen that either on the whitepaper but is it necessary for holders to always get benefits from projects?

I checked whitepaper but I don't see dividend kind of return if we hold BITFENCE tokens. I need to check if we can buy BITFENCE devices using tokens.
I think i found an answer to this in their whitepaper on page 17 under BITFENCE TOKEN (HNY) they say that Payments for subscription services will   solely be conducted utilizing HNY   Tokens.

I found nothing in the whitepaper about dividends. On page 17 they mentioned "In   addition to using automated BitFence mining software, HNY Tokens can also   be earned by submitting   suspicious network   traffic information, such as Firewall Rejection Logs, 3rd-party honeypot intrusion detection logs, ssh/ftp logs   etc."

Okay, but I still dont understand how token value will go up? What kind of return I will get if I keep this token for long term? I am thinking from investors point of view.
I think you will get more tokens if you keep them because of their bonuses. And their value goes up because of the activities they do and if there is much ask for Bitfence then the value of it will rise.

Okay, but from where they will give this Bonus tokens?
Form daily mining by users? In this case is there any cap on total number of token. Also, will I get these bonus tokens yearly?

Sorry for so many questions, but I not getting this info from whitepaper. I am expecting BITFENCE team's response here.

These are very good questions, I think the mining-tokens are only generated after the mining and then sent directly to the miner. But these are just my thoughts, maybe I'm wrong
Yeap, I agree with Anilg's question. Me also have question, What about unsold tokens? Are they going to use as a bonus tokens?
If you scroll down on their website you can see the answer to this question as they say ''Token sale contract, following OpenZeppelin recommendations mints tokens on purchase, so there wont be any unsold tokens".

"No pre-mint, minted on purchase". That means that the BITfence Team create the Token directly when you buy it and will send them directly to your ETH address?
That means there is not going burn because there no unsold tokens are generated. But still question is here as Anilg Asked like below:

Form daily mining by users? In this case is there any cap on total number of token. Also, will I get these bonus tokens yearly?

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
The plans of the project team are ambitious enough. I hope you will succeed in implementing them. Tell me, what are the advantages for the holders of the tokens?

I am also looking for this information, but I dont see anything yet. I have not checked whitepaper yet, so dont know if this information is available in whitepaper.

Apart from the conventional token value increases benefits, I don't think there is any added plan by the team as a special holders benefit.

I don't think i have seen that either on the whitepaper but is it necessary for holders to always get benefits from projects?

I checked whitepaper but I don't see dividend kind of return if we hold BITFENCE tokens. I need to check if we can buy BITFENCE devices using tokens.
I think i found an answer to this in their whitepaper on page 17 under BITFENCE TOKEN (HNY) they say that Payments for subscription services will   solely be conducted utilizing HNY   Tokens.

I found nothing in the whitepaper about dividends. On page 17 they mentioned "In   addition to using automated BitFence mining software, HNY Tokens can also   be earned by submitting   suspicious network   traffic information, such as Firewall Rejection Logs, 3rd-party honeypot intrusion detection logs, ssh/ftp logs   etc."

Okay, but I still dont understand how token value will go up? What kind of return I will get if I keep this token for long term? I am thinking from investors point of view.
I think you will get more tokens if you keep them because of their bonuses. And their value goes up because of the activities they do and if there is much ask for Bitfence then the value of it will rise.

Sorry for so many questions, but I not getting this info from whitepaper. I am expecting BITFENCE team's response here.

These are very good questions, I think the mining-tokens are only generated after the mining and then sent directly to the miner. But these are just my thoughts, maybe I'm wrong
Yeap, I agree with Anilg's question. Me also have question, What about unsold tokens? Are they going to use as a bonus tokens?
If you scroll down on their website you can see the answer to this question as they say ''Token sale contract, following OpenZeppelin recommendations mints tokens on purchase, so there wont be any unsold tokens".

"No pre-mint, minted on purchase". That means that the BITfence Team create the Token directly when you buy it and will send them directly to your ETH address?

So no need to burn tokens for that matter. That's good news. I was wondering about this yesterday.
Activity: 420

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

Activity: 168

Activity: 11
Activity: 70

That is the funny bit you get people scamming calling themselves hackers. There is a think line between scamming and hacking. Unfortunately with the crypto today scamming is more dominant.
Who is that confused person Huh. Bitfence can defend our systems from hackers and threats. you can't identify scammers easily.
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Does anyone know something about the prices of hard- and software? Only thing I found, "Better protection from hackers at lower cost. BitFence offers the most efficient and cost effective protection from hackers compared to FireEye, McAfee, RSA and others."

I don't think that has been fixed yet but going by their words to make price affordable and relatively cheap, I think it's feasible and I would advice that standard should be maintained however the cost
Activity: 56

I agree with you. No one can save you if you yourself give details to unknown person. Security devices can protect us from outside attacks/hackers and may not be from scammers.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 672

Gentle reminder! 30% bonus is still on, ends in less than 20 hours. Grab the opportunity now and be glad you did. Be part of this amazing project.

A huge bonus that will surely be regretted if not utilised now... But i noticed this days most projects do give bonuses very well and on a higher rate as time pass by. Hope bitfence don't follow that path tho.

No I’m pretty sure as time go s on the bonus will burn out to reward early investors that take the “risk” to invest early on in the project which is how it should be the people who see the wiseness of early investing get the most benefit from investing early
I agree ico's usually put a big bonus on the start of an ico so that they can reward early investors i think that is very smart as they trusted the project.

That's part of the primary basis of marketing and the initial investors as stated above are the main investors, this will also create a vibrant community as individuals will love to be part of this by buying into the project before the bonus package gets exhausted
Jump to: