Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK - page 106. (Read 30029 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Links to several ANN translations and Whitepapers added to first post! More are in progress. Still have translation positions open!
Thank you Dev for the update. I'm pleased that the Team is still updating this thread continuously, this is not done in every project.

Yea, communication matters a lot and what they are doing is taking the right step in the right direction, you can't build a project when there's lack of communication and spreading it to different languages is a potential booster, the issue of language barrier will be fixed, leading to a more vibrant community

Ya a lot of ICO's drop off the radar after they announce, things, its good to see them maintain the communication channel even after launching and show that their actively working to improve communications with the investors and potential investors.

I practically don't join an ICO once i sense that communication is not visible, that project is as good as dead, more reason why developers should get their acts together and figure out ways to make their community vibrant and create a very robust organic growth
Activity: 168
I just noticed your thread and whitepaper is translated into CHINESE, ITALIAN, HINDI, INDONESIAN, FRENCH, GREEK. A sure way to reach more investors i must say.

Diversifying and making sure the community knows they are not going to be centered around one language but go to provide services to all people from different backgrounds around the world as many as they can reach.
This a cool one from Bitfence, I never new there thread and white-paper are translated into different. This really shows how big this project is and they tend to expand and create more awareness around the world.
Yes i also found the links of these whitepapers:

Chinese: https://bitfence.io/data/BitFenceWP-CN-1.6b.pdf

Italian: https://bitfence.io/data/BitFenceWP-IT-1.6b.pdf

French: https://bitfence.io/data/BitFenceWP-FR-1.6b.pdf

Greek: https://bitfence.io/data/BitFenceWP-GR-1.6b.pdf

They do not have an Hindi or Indonesian version yet of the whitepaper.

Its really amazing stuff. Thanks nesh1, to share all links here. This is really helpful for that people's, who is not able to understand English.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
I still think they should offer sometype of cybersecurity education as well, for example the MEW DNS hack was so successful because most people don't bother to check the SSL certs etc.  if they can provide a solution and education, I think they'll stand to do well.

You have a point. With the knowledge of how these stuffs work and a simple way to prevent or avoid falling a victim, coupled with measures technically in place to prevent hacks, it could work out really well
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
PRE-SALE will ends on 1st May and  they sold yet more than 55% tokens means raised 286.53 ETH. But if they will not reach their PRE-SALE target (500 ETH) then what next steps they will be taken?

I think that if they do not reach their pre-sale goal, that will not be a problem. On 1.5. The 60-day sale starts, which is a very long time to find many investors.
but I guess they find themselves until 1.5. still some potent investors

The BITfence Team is working hard to get new investors, but even if they don't reach their target in the Presale they will start a 2 month Main sale.
That's the nice info Zombie259, Means they have another option also if they are are achieve their PRESALE goal.
Activity: 420
PRE-SALE will ends on 1st May and  they sold yet more than 55% tokens means raised 286.53 ETH. But if they will not reach their PRE-SALE target (500 ETH) then what next steps they will be taken?

I think that if they do not reach their pre-sale goal, that will not be a problem. On 1.5. The 60-day sale starts, which is a very long time to find many investors.

The BITfence Team is working hard to get new investors, but even if they don't reach their target in the Presale they will start a 2 month Main sale.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
I just noticed your thread and whitepaper is translated into CHINESE, ITALIAN, HINDI, INDONESIAN, FRENCH, GREEK. A sure way to reach more investors i must say.

Diversifying and making sure the community knows they are not going to be centered around one language but go to provide services to all people from different backgrounds around the world as many as they can reach.
This a cool one from Bitfence, I never new there thread and white-paper are translated into different. This really shows how big this project is and they tend to expand and create more awareness around the world.
Yes i also found the links of these whitepapers:

Chinese: https://bitfence.io/data/BitFenceWP-CN-1.6b.pdf

Italian: https://bitfence.io/data/BitFenceWP-IT-1.6b.pdf

French: https://bitfence.io/data/BitFenceWP-FR-1.6b.pdf

Greek: https://bitfence.io/data/BitFenceWP-GR-1.6b.pdf

They do not have an Hindi or Indonesian version yet of the whitepaper.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 112

Activity: 56
Links to several ANN translations and Whitepapers added to first post! More are in progress. Still have translation positions open!
Thank you Dev for the update. I'm pleased that the Team is still updating this thread continuously, this is not done in every project.

It's good to see BitFence team continuously providing information here about all the developments. Normally Deva are active more on telegram only Smiley.

The white papers are a really nice addition, it's good to have this information available and also in as many languages as possible as it will reduce the amount of confusion about what the project  is actually targetting as its short and longterm goals and how it differs from the normal companies we all know.

I agree. Sometimes it's difficult to understand for people what's written in whitepaper, if it's not available in local languages. At least whitepaper should be available in 5-6 different languages.

I support this proposal. Especially with technical projects like this one, with many specific terms, a good translation into different languages is desirable.

I agree. All people are not security experts so they will not understand how this product is going to work. But it will definitely help if documents are available in local languages.
Activity: 728

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Yea, communication matters a lot and what they are doing is taking the right step in the right direction, you can't build a project when there's lack of communication and spreading it to different languages is a potential booster, the issue of language barrier will be fixed, leading to a more vibrant community

Ya a lot of ICO's drop off the radar after they announce, things, its good to see them maintain the communication channel even after launching and show that their actively working to improve communications with the investors and potential investors.
Activity: 672

Activity: 154
Yes I ust noticed that too. I like the I dear because I know a lot of people in these countries will join, especially those from China
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
I think as long as they will make it to their softcap we do not have to worry and they can already start working on the project.
Activity: 490

I think It would still proceed given this is not a private sale. The pre-sale proceeds the public sale. The team can confirm. few days left let us see what turns.
Activity: 70
Guys, anyone have idea, why bitfence is not require KYC from investors? I saw lots ICO and they are not allowing to invest in ICO without KYC. But Botfence not require KYC.
Activity: 112
I still think they should offer sometype of cybersecurity education as well, for example the MEW DNS hack was so successful because most people don't bother to check the SSL certs etc.  if they can provide a solution and education, I think they'll stand to do well.

This is a good shout, some sort of education would really help the project and also the community / business'.

They should maybe provide a "Welcome Summary Pack" with lots of other vital information although they are so many resources out there, I'm not sure this would be enough.

It's a good shout abotu checking SSL certs. Maybe BitFence can implement some sort of SSL certificate checker to ensure websites are not being "spoofed"

A welcome idea i must say @Darkoth89 having an education system set out will not educate people but will also make people see reasons why it's important to be a part of BITFENCE community.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

This is a good shout, some sort of education would really help the project and also the community / business'.

They should maybe provide a "Welcome Summary Pack" with lots of other vital information although they are so many resources out there, I'm not sure this would be enough.

It's a good shout abotu checking SSL certs. Maybe BitFence can implement some sort of SSL certificate checker to ensure websites are not being "spoofed"
Guys one question from an network security noob. Can the Bitfence Security Soft- and/or hardware prevent a DNS attack like yesterdays MEW hack?

No, it was a public DNS attack, a honeypot or security router is not going to stop that.  You need a hardware wallet or metamask, and to ALWAYS ensure you check the SSL cert on sites like that.

Honeypot will be placed in our network and it will be effective if someone tries to enter our network. But DNS attack on MEW hack was different.

I believe the DNS hack was due to amazon vulernbility whereby the DNS is hosted externally so was nothing to do with the MEW, some clever man redirected his spoofed phishing page to myetherwallet.com

Agree. That's why I think for complete security of network we need
BitFence devices
Antivirus, IPS/IDS &
Security awareness.
Jump to: