Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK - page 119. (Read 30029 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Problem of hackers attacks is a very serious one and needs to be solved as soon as possible.
Hope tha Bitfence will be able to fight hackers
Activity: 154
Just visited web-page and found some interesting. Check their telegram channel, its notifying they reached 5.9K members on their telegram channel.  Smiley
Getting thousands of people to join your telegram channel isn't an easy task at all. This means that there are a lot of people following this project closely because of its peculiarity.
Activity: 112
After all hacking attacks companies suffered past few years this solutions seems to solve the problem mentioned. Well done!
I will give a big thumbs up to this project, Bitfence is here to solve our cyber security problems and they plan on releasing miner software for android and IOS in the future.
Activity: 4
With Bitfence project all the members will be protected from the big threat which created from hackers.. this project still has a bonus and I believe we have to participate😊
Activity: 28
After all hacking attacks companies suffered past few years this solutions seems to solve the problem mentioned. Well done!
Activity: 24
I like it that BitFence gives the advantage back to companies and individuals against hackers.
Me too. It's amazing the protection bitfence will provide for everyone. I also heard they will be releasing miner software for android and IOS in the future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
All HNY tokens are generated during token generation event. 20% of generated tokens allocated to a Sting-Miner mining pool.
Activity: 11
I like it that BitFence gives the advantage back to companies and individuals against hackers.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
The web site shows that they jhave already reached 46% of their presale. This is looking good i say!  Cool

I have really high hopes for this project and by looking at the presale i get even more faith that this project will become huge for sure in the near future.
They will for sure hit the presale so can't wait to see that happen.

Wow, I wasn't aware of these high figures already. 223 ETH raised already towards the pre-sale.

The Pre-Sale is hardcapped at 500 ETH, so around 50% aready. I'd suggest to get involved now if you were thinking about it as the bonus is still at 31%

Yes, in few days 46% is good progress. They raised almost 227 ETH yet and bonus also reduced to 31%. Bonus will reduce 4% per week.

I think it is alright for a pre-sale. I am curious if there is any update on whether an mvp or a demo would be in place? I think it would greatly help the sale.
Activity: 28
I'm in with the 31% bonus!!!!! Feel so lucky!!!! Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 112
Bitfence will collect data from miners, analyze it on BitFence server and distribute the results immediately. Projects like this should be supported because at the end of the day no one like to be a victim of a hack.

After collecting and analysing data from miners how is it going to be distributed, to the public or to every miners.

I think the analysed data will be distributed among members in BITFENCE community as a protective measure after identifying hackers.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
Under the FAQ section Bitfence explained use of HNY tokens -

HNY Token is a utility token designed to be a proof-of-threat, a token that a person running our hacker-miner (StingMiner) will receive in exchange of hacker's digital fingerprint. We collect, analyze and correlate these fingerprints and provide 0-day thread feeds / blocking lists for our subscribers. Subscription packages and routers priced in HNY tokens beat in quality, speed and price all global threat competition

Yeah, if you travel alot, or spend alot of times in hotels and coffee shops, carrying one of their Pi devices with the software might be a great way of mining coins. Set it up on an external power bank while you are there and connect it to the network, open public WIFI is usually targeted alot, so your bound to have someone attempt to breach your device.  Could end up paying for your subscriptions for free this way.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
They have nearly reached half of there presale-goal. any idea what they will do, if they don't reach their goal?
Normally there is a softcap that you can also reach in public sale, maybe they mean with their presale goal the softcap?
Activity: 70
Still lots people are didn't understand about What’s zero-day attack? Nice description I found in white paper.

Zero-day attack happens once that flaw, or software/hardware vulnerability, is exploited and attackers release malware before a developer has an opportunity to create a software patch to fix the vulnerability—hence “zero-day.” Once a patch is written, issued and deployed, the exploit is no longer called a zero-day exploit. These attacks are rarely discovered right away. In fact, it often takes months and sometimes years before a developer learns of the vulnerability that led to an attack.
Activity: 266
Merit: 107
Bitfence will collect data from miners, analyze it on BitFence server and distribute the results immediately. Projects like this should be supported because at the end of the day no one like to be a victim of a hack.
This is a very good thing to do to prevent getting hacked or anything like it. I think that distributing the results immediately will help prevent some of the hacking so it is going the right way.
Activity: 532
What a great protection token for added security, I'm in :-)

Welcome in friend. Nice decision that is. Do endeavor to tell your friends and family about this too. Explain to them the concept of project and let them decide on their investment plan.
Activity: 56
Let's get protected!!!!!!  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Yeah man I wanna feel safe, I hope BitFence comes through man, I believe they will, all the research I've conducted on them tells me this will be a successful project.
I agree and i would suggest to invest as fast as possible because the bonus goes down and down the longer you wait it is now at 31% and will end in 2 days.
BitFence removes hackers from your network. It detects, deflects, and counteracts attempts at unauthorized use of information systems
Bitfence is here to prevent us from malicious attacks from hackers, I'm glad this project came to stay and we all want to be safe.

I hope someday we will be all safe, but I think that companies who store a lot of userdata need this project much more.
I agree that means big companies need bitfence so it will get a lot of investors and will grow i see potential in this project from every corner i see it amazing!

Hacker targeting organisation/ companies mostly. Only they can pay money to hackers. So if companies wants to protect themselves from hackers they need to buy BITFENCE.
Activity: 728

After collecting and analysing data from miners how is it going to be distributed, to the public or to every miners.
Activity: 168
Under the FAQ section Bitfence explained use of HNY tokens -

HNY Token is a utility token designed to be a proof-of-threat, a token that a person running our hacker-miner (StingMiner) will receive in exchange of hacker's digital fingerprint. We collect, analyze and correlate these fingerprints and provide 0-day thread feeds / blocking lists for our subscribers. Subscription packages and routers priced in HNY tokens beat in quality, speed and price all global threat competition
Activity: 53

Me too I actually really want a raspberry PI so I can try and mine some HNY tokens, it sounds like it would be a fun project and a nice way to earn some extra tokens.

It is a fun project and i think the reason i am super excited about this project is that I am passionate about cyber security and it gives me joy to see projects based on that using blockchain.

Yeah exactly and even though I know cybersecurity isn't the most interesting of topics, this project actually makes me want to learn more about it and see how i can use their services.

Think you can either use custom Pi's on linux or a software miner, cant wait to try one out.

exactly and there simply isnt any competition as far as i know

I want to get one of the Pre-installed Light Plug-n-Mine Raspberry Pi it seems like it would be the easiest option, I hope they provide lots of instructions on how to mine the HNY tokens, I'ma bit of a noob.

oh yes, I know what you mean. I am also a total noob as far as the minings are concerned and I wish there were simpler descriptions. it is really hard for me

and i also like the solution with the raspberry Pi, looks good and noobfriendly:-)

Yeah definitely, I've always wanted to look into mining but I worry when people say it's becoming not very profitable, but I think if you mine bitfence from day 1 it will make you a lot of money due to the tokens potential increase in value.
Jump to: