Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK - page 123. (Read 30029 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/bitfence-20724 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking. 
This is good news for this project. I hope to see more listings in the coming weeks. Hopefully in top exchanges as well
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Late 2017 the company that i work at, became a victim of a hack. We took a 2 day leave so as for the IT department to fix the damage suffered...Hopefully Bitfence will help on such kind of attacks...

BitFence will Detect, deflects, and counteracts attempts at unauthorized use of information systems and gives your security team an unfair advantage over hackers. This project is here to fix malicious attacks from hackers.

The luring system is worth reflecting no. So the miner would actualy be the source for all innovation given it has the data necessary to create a model capable of fighting hackers. User have the incentive to run it too.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
100% of companies in the world are getting attacked by the hackers and the average detection time is 256 days (2015 Ponemon Report) leading to enormous economic and privacy damages. Similar attacks repeated against multiple targets before they are detected, understood and mitigated.

And here is bitfence promising a zero day threat, that is, there won't be a break down of security any day for like forever, won't you just love the project  Grin

I don't think any solution can guarantee that, where did you see them promising no hacks? What if the malicious user is a staff member etc.  A 'Zero day' doesn't mean you wont ever get hacked, it's the name of a software exploit or vulnerability: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero-day_(computing)
Activity: 56
100% of companies in the world are getting attacked by the hackers and the average detection time is 256 days (2015 Ponemon Report) leading to enormous economic and privacy damages. Similar attacks repeated against multiple targets before they are detected, understood and mitigated.

256 days as dection time for just a hack to be detected is a word lot of time for numerous hacks to have taken place. That's just rant funny to me to say the least

OMG, 256 days average time. It's too much. I thought with today's technology it might be possible to find hack in few days. This was surprised for me.
Activity: 532

256 days as dection time for just a hack to be detected is a word lot of time for numerous hacks to have taken place. That's just rant funny to me to say the least
Activity: 154
Its great to see a Decentralised Threat Intelligence Platform ICO working towards solving a real world problem that affects both corporations and personal individuals and one which provides a solution in the digital community. I will certainly be supporting this clever solution to security vulnerability.  Smiley
Yes mate, you will be making a smart move. This is the reason why a lot of investors are pondering and getting involved in this project. I think we can all agree because of the threat from hackers
Activity: 4
Great project which can help on a big issue: malware and hacks! We believe on this project that it will provide great solutions on this Wink Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

And here is bitfence promising a zero day threat, that is, there won't be a break down of security any day for like forever, won't you just love the project  Grin
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

I just searched for information about the bonus levels, as the new level is only 1% lower than the previous one. Although I have not found any information, but i discovered this: Volume Discounts Starts from 10 ETH = 10%, 20 ETH = 20%, etc.
So if someone wants to invest 100 ETH, then his contribution will be doubled :-)

As I found in the whitepaper, "Bonus structure of Pre-Sale - First 2 weeks flat at 40% and daily decreases, 4% per week"

Thank you, I completely overlooked that. But luckily there are better eyes in the forum than mine :-)
Interesting strategy with daily decrease, I did not know that yet
Activity: 112
Late 2017 the company that i work at, became a victim of a hack. We took a 2 day leave so as for the IT department to fix the damage suffered...Hopefully Bitfence will help on such kind of attacks...

BitFence will Detect, deflects, and counteracts attempts at unauthorized use of information systems and gives your security team an unfair advantage over hackers. This project is here to fix malicious attacks from hackers.
Activity: 28

I believe that Bitfence will bring a solution in this kind of problems that almost all companies are facing!
Activity: 25
This is how the blockchain technology should be utilized. In our benefit so can make our easier and safer!
Activity: 23
Activity: 24
Zero day protection! That's the strongest advantage of Bitfence again competition..as soon as a hacker attacks someone we are all protected from him!
Yes mate. Also, apart from being protected from a hacker that strikes, we also get identify the hacker as well. Bitfence is really an angel  Cool

Removing hacker from network not only solves issue for us but for everyone in the network. BITFENCE team came with really amazing concept.

Primarily the way they do it is through two components a Miner and a Protector. The miner acts as bait; so it is hacker hungry in the sense that it would not have any firewall or the likes so hackers would be attracted to hacking it. All the data would be collected and used by the protector to fight them off.

That is correct!! Using Stingminer Software. can be used on PC and other software. Smiley

I was told also the software for the miner is free and bitfence will give you the basic package of security for free when you download the miner and participate. Great way to show customer support.

yeah, you can add the software to your own devices, or you can buy their ones that come with it installed.  The honeypot is going to be free, but their Router/Firewall and subscriptions are going to be what brings in their profits (both of which you can pay for using their tokens) so if you setup several honeypots and mine, you could get everything free technically.

I'm sold on this already. Absolutely genius way to catch hackers and earn some coin on the side.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I like the idea of the “BitFence Cyber Store” that is mentioned in the whitepaper, on this store they will sell their BitFence zero-day Threat Subscription Service and BitFence Configured Hardware & Software.

The Bitfence zero-day Threat Subscription Service is available to all kinds of customers, ranging from home offices to corporate clients with over 2500 users, the customer can customise the requirements for their subscription including the length of the subscription.

The BitFence Configured Hardware & Software section of the store will sell a variety of products, one of the products available is BitFence Routers that can be purchased with integrated Bitfence subscriptions. Pre-installed Light Plug-n-Mine Raspberry Pi and BeagleBoard with StingMiner Software which can be purchased with own/lease to own/lease options. SD Card images for Do-It-Yourself miners. BitFence software will also be available to download as freeware. The freeware will be available on Windows/Mac/Linux platforms and in the future it will also be in Android and iOS.

The store will be a really good source of revenue for Bitfence, it also encourages investors to purchase HNY tokens because they will need to use HNY tokens to purchase the products and services that I have listed above. Hopefully this will always mean there is a decent level of volume in the HNY markets as there is a real use for them, especially if the products on the store are a more affordable option compared to their competitors that are not blockchain based and only accept fiat.

That would be a good source of funds if they started with individuals to build the trust and base and scale to enterprises. Since in most cases enterprises are hard to access or in other words enterprise are hard to change what they are comfortable with using. So ya to have an accessible store for anyone to buy from using their technology as core would be interesting to see.

I get what you mean, I also like that Bitfence are not just advertising their store to large corporate clients and they also have options for individual/home office customers. It's vital that the store is accessible, I think they should allow anyone to browse their product list and not make customers have to sign up to see their deals.

I agree buddie, the store needs to be accessible.   I cant wait to try out the mining of hackers.  this is gonna be cool,  lets just hope there are some hackers left to mine by the time Bitfence takes over.   

Me too I actually really want a raspberry PI so I can try and mine some HNY tokens, it sounds like it would be a fun project and a nice way to earn some extra tokens.

It is a fun project and i think the reason i am super excited about this project is that I am passionate about cyber security and it gives me joy to see projects based on that using blockchain.

That's true, i'm also passionate about it because i've been a victim and the hacking experience left me with some pretty serious scars, not a pleasant experience, so i will love to see any project that will authentically remove such threats from our cyberspace
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Zero day protection! That's the strongest advantage of Bitfence again competition..as soon as a hacker attacks someone we are all protected from him!
Yes mate. Also, apart from being protected from a hacker that strikes, we also get identify the hacker as well. Bitfence is really an angel  Cool

Removing hacker from network not only solves issue for us but for everyone in the network. BITFENCE team came with really amazing concept.

Primarily the way they do it is through two components a Miner and a Protector. The miner acts as bait; so it is hacker hungry in the sense that it would not have any firewall or the likes so hackers would be attracted to hacking it. All the data would be collected and used by the protector to fight them off.

That is correct!! Using Stingminer Software. can be used on PC and other software. Smiley

I was told also the software for the miner is free and bitfence will give you the basic package of security for free when you download the miner and participate. Great way to show customer support.

yeah, you can add the software to your own devices, or you can buy their ones that come with it installed.  The honeypot is going to be free, but their Router/Firewall and subscriptions are going to be what brings in their profits (both of which you can pay for using their tokens) so if you setup several honeypots and mine, you could get everything free technically.

Nice idea, I like the fact that you can mine 24/7 just to earn extra tokens. What's the coin speculation like? Is there any consumable method for these tokens resulting in upping the coins price over a period of time
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Activity: 24

Activity: 35

Activity: 490

Jump to: