Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK - page 48. (Read 30027 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
the site has a counter that counts down the days before the launch. Do I understand correctly that at the end of the sale of the tokens you are already announcing the platform?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Building a fingerprint of the hacker is a wise move as it moves them away from traditional blocking and more towards something actually useful in preventing future attacks I’m gonna be interested to see how the full fingerprint is built

That's probably the most innovative part of this project, i don't actually know how the technical part of the fingerprint works but one thing is for sure, you can't fake a fingerprint and even if you do, it will take a whole lot of effort than just changing an IP and all that, so it is a right step in the right direction and to me, this is the first of its kind

This is the beauty of it, regardless of IP address or where you are in the world.

BitFence should be able to identify the same type of attack due to the unique fingerprint allowing a secure efficient system
That's why is so difficult to implement any effective security system. I f Bitfence solves this problem that would be a huge step in network security.

Every day attackers find different way to hacking system. BitFence need to keep updating their products on regular basis. It will be interesting to see if hackers can hack BitFence device or not.

Hackers wont be targetting the BitFence device, it is used as a "honeypot" which will essentially draw the hackers into the device making it vulnerable so Bitfence device can inspect the type of attack and assign it to a unique ID (Fingerprint) which therefore can be used in the future down the line.

The fingerprint will be used to identify similar attacks when a hacker tries to use the same fingerprint on a network. And  preventing the attack from happening.

Hackers are very intelligent, what stops them from finding a way to protect themselves against Bitfence's software? I feel like hackers will keep on evolving and they will always be ahead of the curve.
But bitfence can know how the hackers do it and so they can prevent it the next time it happens i think it is amazing also with this information they can look a head too.

Yeah that I guess Bitfence can develop new technology and keep improving their software to make sure they catch hackers as efficiently as possible.

just like your antivirus solution has definition updates, I assume that Bitfence will as well (That's essentially what the sting miner will be doing, gathering fingerprints (Definitions) of confirmed hackers
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
People seem to forget that hackers aren’t exactly easy to catch just because an ip is a source of an attack doesn’t mean that’s the attacker it could just be an insecure network being used to relay an attackers actions that’s why most smalltime hacks don’t get prosecuted it’s better to stop it be trying to rigure out the true source

Yeah true, it's a fact being stated cause even if they are caught they could as well destroy the source and deny the act, I wish a secret camera capture can be put in place aside tracking of IP

And how would you do a secret camera capture ? I mean everyone want that, but that is even more difficult than tracking a IP. You have nowadays a lot of tools to get a IP from someone you want.

Lol what the hell is a 'secret camera capture'? This is the whole point that BitFence is trying to do, because IP address alone isn't evidence, they will be fingerprinting each  detected hacker with their own signature.

What is that? a secret camera capture? is that suppose to be some sort of pattern capture or a literal camera capture from the stingminer? This is interesting even google returns camera images lol.
How it will works? Or what exactly you want to say here? That they are developing something new with this current product and will bring in market with surprise?

Lol he didn’t say they were adding a camera lol read better he said he WISHES their was a secret camera to identify hackers it was an unrealistic thing he was being hyperbolic in the fact that it’s hard to really prove a hacker is a hacker on a small scale I believe
Grin OMG, some people are really misunderstood this word. That I also agree with Nathan. But think if it happens then we will see Bitfence on Moon.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
People seem to forget that hackers aren’t exactly easy to catch just because an ip is a source of an attack doesn’t mean that’s the attacker it could just be an insecure network being used to relay an attackers actions that’s why most smalltime hacks don’t get prosecuted it’s better to stop it be trying to rigure out the true source

Yeah true, it's a fact being stated cause even if they are caught they could as well destroy the source and deny the act, I wish a secret camera capture can be put in place aside tracking of IP

And how would you do a secret camera capture ? I mean everyone want that, but that is even more difficult than tracking a IP. You have nowadays a lot of tools to get a IP from someone you want.

Lol what the hell is a 'secret camera capture'? This is the whole point that BitFence is trying to do, because IP address alone isn't evidence, they will be fingerprinting each  detected hacker with their own signature.

What is that? a secret camera capture? is that suppose to be some sort of pattern capture or a literal camera capture from the stingminer? This is interesting even google returns camera images lol.
How it will works? Or what exactly you want to say here? That they are developing something new with this current product and will bring in market with surprise?

Lol he didn’t say they were adding a camera lol read better he said he WISHES their was a secret camera to identify hackers it was an unrealistic thing he was being hyperbolic in the fact that it’s hard to really prove a hacker is a hacker on a small scale I believe
copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

Lol what the hell is a 'secret camera capture'? This is the whole point that BitFence is trying to do, because IP address alone isn't evidence, they will be fingerprinting each  detected hacker with their own signature.

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Building a fingerprint of the hacker is a wise move as it moves them away from traditional blocking and more towards something actually useful in preventing future attacks I’m gonna be interested to see how the full fingerprint is built

That's probably the most innovative part of this project, i don't actually know how the technical part of the fingerprint works but one thing is for sure, you can't fake a fingerprint and even if you do, it will take a whole lot of effort than just changing an IP and all that, so it is a right step in the right direction and to me, this is the first of its kind

This is the beauty of it, regardless of IP address or where you are in the world.

BitFence should be able to identify the same type of attack due to the unique fingerprint allowing a secure efficient system
That's why is so difficult to implement any effective security system. I f Bitfence solves this problem that would be a huge step in network security.

Every day attackers find different way to hacking system. BitFence need to keep updating their products on regular basis. It will be interesting to see if hackers can hack BitFence device or not.

Hackers wont be targetting the BitFence device, it is used as a "honeypot" which will essentially draw the hackers into the device making it vulnerable so Bitfence device can inspect the type of attack and assign it to a unique ID (Fingerprint) which therefore can be used in the future down the line.

The fingerprint will be used to identify similar attacks when a hacker tries to use the same fingerprint on a network. And  preventing the attack from happening.

Hackers are very intelligent, what stops them from finding a way to protect themselves against Bitfence's software? I feel like hackers will keep on evolving and they will always be ahead of the curve.
But bitfence can know how the hackers do it and so they can prevent it the next time it happens i think it is amazing also with this information they can look a head too.

They indeed can learn about hackers trick from the submitted data for prevention of future occurrence.  I believe a further study of each of these data can present or reveal some more details that can prove helpful for further developments later on in the project.
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Yeah that I guess Bitfence can develop new technology and keep improving their software to make sure they catch hackers as efficiently as possible.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

I think the proactive approach with this one is what is most interesting. Since the honey pot would actively attract and analyze hacking attempts almost instantly and distribute to the rest of the network you are basically protecting before the attack happens.

Also a more experienced hacker will know what a honeypot is and how it works. And can in turn use it against the miners. How can bitfence prevent this ?

That's exactly what their lead team member said in the video interview, that they know IP's can be comprimised which is why each hackers fingerprint will be unique, and not include IP and machine name etc.

Pretty sleek if you ask me, as this is like the signature mark of this project, bitfence is a good project and one advice i will like to give to them is that, they should always stick to what they say and keep to their stated duration, i understand changes may come up but it should be as minimal as possible, changes may lead to a drop in confidence
Activity: 392

I am also not understand that point about secret camera. Also I didn't found anything about this topic at anywhere on whitepaper or website.
Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 728

I think the proactive approach with this one is what is most interesting. Since the honey pot would actively attract and analyze hacking attempts almost instantly and distribute to the rest of the network you are basically protecting before the attack happens.

Also a more experienced hacker will know what a honeypot is and how it works. And can in turn use it against the miners. How can bitfence prevent this ?

That's exactly what their lead team member said in the video interview, that they know IP's can be comprimised which is why each hackers fingerprint will be unique, and not include IP and machine name etc.

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

I also don't know what he want to say. Secret camera picture integrated with BitFence product? May be he has some valid points but let him explain what he want to say.
Activity: 490

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Since there is no real hacker defense so far, I really hope that bitfence can implement their project.
Maybe we know in 30 days, when the stingminer will be released, if the system really works so well
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
As cryptocurrency growth at this exponential rate, i think the security will become more relevant in this space. Happy to see bitfence is making contribution to crypto space and make the ecosystem more resist to hacker.

You're absolutely right, that simply means an increase in the market value of the project with every new entry that is made in the crypto world will lead to a potential increase in the value of the token and is not just the cryptosphere that this is applicable but the traditional means too, so the project has a huge market base, its relevance will keep growing

I agree with you Mate. Cryptocurrency market is clos to $500B+ I think. This means lots of hackers will be active and trying to steal the data/wallet. That's why I think BitFence products will be in demand.

Yea, the market is huge and is just getting started, so there is a whole lot of reasons why we need the presence of projects such as this and brands will be willing to pay handsomely to have the implementation of bitfence on their respective projects, the cryptocurrency industry is just a periphery of the market available for bitfence to utilize

I have a token which I have decent amount of it, gotten a ledger and kind of still busy to shift them from my hot wallet to the cold wallet, seeing the amount of MCap gave me enough drive already... Bitfence will be a huge relief around this sphere sincerely

Yep, my friends also have lots of tokens and they are not comfortable holding those in wallet. May be they will get some confidence after BitFence product launch.
Activity: 178

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Pages:
Jump to: