Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK - page 49. (Read 30027 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
People seem to forget that hackers aren’t exactly easy to catch just because an ip is a source of an attack doesn’t mean that’s the attacker it could just be an insecure network being used to relay an attackers actions that’s why most smalltime hacks don’t get prosecuted it’s better to stop it be trying to rigure out the true source

I think the proactive approach with this one is what is most interesting. Since the honey pot would actively attract and analyze hacking attempts almost instantly and distribute to the rest of the network you are basically protecting before the attack happens.

Also a more experienced hacker will know what a honeypot is and how it works. And can in turn use it against the miners. How can bitfence prevent this ?

That's exactly what their lead team member said in the video interview, that they know IP's can be comprimised which is why each hackers fingerprint will be unique, and not include IP and machine name etc.

Building a fingerprint of the hacker is a wise move as it moves them away from traditional blocking and more towards something actually useful in preventing future attacks I’m gonna be interested to see how the full fingerprint is built

That's probably the most innovative part of this project, i don't actually know how the technical part of the fingerprint works but one thing is for sure, you can't fake a fingerprint and even if you do, it will take a whole lot of effort than just changing an IP and all that, so it is a right step in the right direction and to me, this is the first of its kind
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
As cryptocurrency growth at this exponential rate, i think the security will become more relevant in this space. Happy to see bitfence is making contribution to crypto space and make the ecosystem more resist to hacker.

You're absolutely right, that simply means an increase in the market value of the project with every new entry that is made in the crypto world will lead to a potential increase in the value of the token and is not just the cryptosphere that this is applicable but the traditional means too, so the project has a huge market base, its relevance will keep growing

I agree with you Mate. Cryptocurrency market is clos to $500B+ I think. This means lots of hackers will be active and trying to steal the data/wallet. That's why I think BitFence products will be in demand.

If only it was at $500B+ !!! It has been consolidating around $300billion currently at $330billion. Also BitFence is targeting securing at multiple levels - mainly targeting securing business' rather than Cryptocurrency wallets.

I am honestly interested in trying out the honeypot and see how much returns that would have. I know mining Eth for example is not as profitable as it used to be so I hope this would be better Tongue

I think at the beginning of a project mining is mostly profitable
And what you should not forget here: Even if you earn little, it is a great reward, if you caught hackers and prevents them from hacking :-)

Exactly it’s a good thing regardless but with this project you do the right thing and you get rewarded for it so I’m not sure how people could ask for more i mean imagine if avg paid it’s users for finding viruses lol this teams gonna basically pay for helping to find and develop fingerprints of hackers

putting it that way ya; I mean if any of the current anti virus software paid part of what they get it we will all be rich Tongue. As mentioned I think it is mostly profitable around the launch since you will get them tokens easier and when they grow they will be more valuable.
Activity: 532
People seem to forget that hackers aren’t exactly easy to catch just because an ip is a source of an attack doesn’t mean that’s the attacker it could just be an insecure network being used to relay an attackers actions that’s why most smalltime hacks don’t get prosecuted it’s better to stop it be trying to rigure out the true source

Yeah true, it's a fact being stated cause even if they are caught they could as well destroy the source and deny the act, I wish a secret camera capture can be put in place aside tracking of IP

And how would you do a secret camera capture ? I mean everyone want that, but that is even more difficult than tracking a IP. You have nowadays a lot of tools to get a IP from someone you want.

Yea. And the thought of that gives a weird feeling. Meaning there is actually a chance of nabbing the wrong person while the right person goes around with maybe another iP. Hopefully the team may have thought of this.
Activity: 728

Yeah true, it's a fact being stated cause even if they are caught they could as well destroy the source and deny the act, I wish a secret camera capture can be put in place aside tracking of IP

And how would you do a secret camera capture ? I mean everyone want that, but that is even more difficult than tracking a IP. You have nowadays a lot of tools to get a IP from someone you want.

Lol what the hell is a 'secret camera capture'? This is the whole point that BitFence is trying to do, because IP address alone isn't evidence, they will be fingerprinting each  detected hacker with their own signature.

Lol... Secret camera capture isn't cool. So bitfence miners will be hacking the hacker's camera. Which can also turn out bad for bitfence and bring about legal actions against bitfence.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
As cryptocurrency growth at this exponential rate, i think the security will become more relevant in this space. Happy to see bitfence is making contribution to crypto space and make the ecosystem more resist to hacker.

You're absolutely right, that simply means an increase in the market value of the project with every new entry that is made in the crypto world will lead to a potential increase in the value of the token and is not just the cryptosphere that this is applicable but the traditional means too, so the project has a huge market base, its relevance will keep growing

I agree with you Mate. Cryptocurrency market is clos to $500B+ I think. This means lots of hackers will be active and trying to steal the data/wallet. That's why I think BitFence products will be in demand.

If only it was at $500B+ !!! It has been consolidating around $300billion currently at $330billion. Also BitFence is targeting securing at multiple levels - mainly targeting securing business' rather than Cryptocurrency wallets.

I am honestly interested in trying out the honeypot and see how much returns that would have. I know mining Eth for example is not as profitable as it used to be so I hope this would be better Tongue

And what you should not forget here: Even if you earn little, it is a great reward, if you caught hackers and prevents them from hacking :-)
I think it is better later on when you are already making a good amount and when you earn the amount you spended on the miner back.
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com

Lol what the hell is a 'secret camera capture'? This is the whole point that BitFence is trying to do, because IP address alone isn't evidence, they will be fingerprinting each  detected hacker with their own signature.

I think he means that the camera of the user will be hacked, and so you can view the person who is hacking. Smiley I find it also better that they are going to fingerprint the hackers.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Exactly it’s a good thing regardless but with this project you do the right thing and you get rewarded for it so I’m not sure how people could ask for more i mean imagine if avg paid it’s users for finding viruses lol this teams gonna basically pay for helping to find and develop fingerprints of hackers
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Yea, the market is huge and is just getting started, so there is a whole lot of reasons why we need the presence of projects such as this and brands will be willing to pay handsomely to have the implementation of bitfence on their respective projects, the cryptocurrency industry is just a periphery of the market available for bitfence to utilize

I have a token which I have decent amount of it, gotten a ledger and kind of still busy to shift them from my hot wallet to the cold wallet, seeing the amount of MCap gave me enough drive already... Bitfence will be a huge relief around this sphere sincerely
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

I think the proactive approach with this one is what is most interesting. Since the honey pot would actively attract and analyze hacking attempts almost instantly and distribute to the rest of the network you are basically protecting before the attack happens.

Also a more experienced hacker will know what a honeypot is and how it works. And can in turn use it against the miners. How can bitfence prevent this ?

That's exactly what their lead team member said in the video interview, that they know IP's can be comprimised which is why each hackers fingerprint will be unique, and not include IP and machine name etc.

Building a fingerprint of the hacker is a wise move as it moves them away from traditional blocking and more towards something actually useful in preventing future attacks I’m gonna be interested to see how the full fingerprint is built
Activity: 672

Yea, the market is huge and is just getting started, so there is a whole lot of reasons why we need the presence of projects such as this and brands will be willing to pay handsomely to have the implementation of bitfence on their respective projects, the cryptocurrency industry is just a periphery of the market available for bitfence to utilize
Activity: 532
What I can see on Bitfence homepage? "STINGMINER LAUNCH IN: 32 days". They raised their require funds (2000 ETH Goals)? Anyone have any information about it? How much amount they raised yet?
What happened their 2000 ETH goals in stage -1? I thought they have stage 2 also. But don't know why they changed suddenly here? Stingminer launching plan was in Q3 or Q4?

Nothing wrong with them bringing it forward! The crowdsale was meant to end in July though, so not sure what's happened there

Stingminer launch is after 32 days, mean 1st week of July. So may be they will launch stingminer and simultaneously keep the crowd sale going? After seeing the successful launch of products, may be more and more people will join token sale.

I guess so too, it's a marketing strategy, a working product means project plan is solid, I agree with the wisdom behind the move

I agree. It's nice strategy. I can see token sale is not going fast. And I was expecting some different approach from BitFence team. It's good they decided to launch product during ICO
Yeah it will give the ico a good boost because if they have a working product they are already making a lot of profit.

It will certainly help within 30 days when they release the stingminer - this will get alot more people interested when it's released, I'm sure many people will be interested to download it and see how it works

Huh guys. This is one is really great. They will launch the stingminer just like they told us in the roadmap. So they completed the sales now do they ?

I am not sure about the completion if sales and i think it was paused for kyc implementation from the bitfence team at least we now have to worry about stingminer release in 30 days.

yes, i have read a statement that the sale is paused for implementation of KYC.
this is the second project that i know, where a KYC is implemented in the middle of sale. Interestingly enough, this happened at exactly the same time as the ETH course went far down
but maybe that's just coincidence
But that dev has confirmed it sale is paused for KYC implementation? I mean I never seen anyone news/updates from Bitfence admin about KYC implementation. Or might be I missed that.

If you look at their homepage https://bitfence.io/ then you see the announcement of bitfence directly below the countdown to the stingminer launch
Sale continues when kyc is implemented and tested
KYC is must for ICO. It will secure your account/wallet. I guess everyone have to wait until their next announcement and should not spread wrong messages about sale.

I just hope they will be able to implement kyc faster and come back to continue their ico. Taking long may take the excitement out of the ico.

Yea. With a long period of inactivity, the buzz around the project might begin to start fading out. And I am afraid it that happens for a lone while, picking up with sales might become a difficult task.
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

What I can see on Bitfence homepage? "STINGMINER LAUNCH IN: 32 days". They raised their require funds (2000 ETH Goals)? Anyone have any information about it? How much amount they raised yet?
What happened their 2000 ETH goals in stage -1? I thought they have stage 2 also. But don't know why they changed suddenly here? Stingminer launching plan was in Q3 or Q4?

Nothing wrong with them bringing it forward! The crowdsale was meant to end in July though, so not sure what's happened there

Stingminer launch is after 32 days, mean 1st week of July. So may be they will launch stingminer and simultaneously keep the crowd sale going? After seeing the successful launch of products, may be more and more people will join token sale.

I guess so too, it's a marketing strategy, a working product means project plan is solid, I agree with the wisdom behind the move

I agree. It's nice strategy. I can see token sale is not going fast. And I was expecting some different approach from BitFence team. It's good they decided to launch product during ICO
Yeah it will give the ico a good boost because if they have a working product they are already making a lot of profit.

It will certainly help within 30 days when they release the stingminer - this will get alot more people interested when it's released, I'm sure many people will be interested to download it and see how it works

Huh guys. This is one is really great. They will launch the stingminer just like they told us in the roadmap. So they completed the sales now do they ?

I am not sure about the completion if sales and i think it was paused for kyc implementation from the bitfence team at least we now have to worry about stingminer release in 30 days.

this is the second project that i know, where a KYC is implemented in the middle of sale. Interestingly enough, this happened at exactly the same time as the ETH course went far down
But that dev has confirmed it sale is paused for KYC implementation? I mean I never seen anyone news/updates from Bitfence admin about KYC implementation. Or might be I missed that.

If you look at their homepage https://bitfence.io/ then you see the announcement of bitfence directly below the countdown to the stingminer launch
KYC is must for ICO. It will secure your account/wallet. I guess everyone have to wait until their next announcement and should not spread wrong messages about sale.

I just hope they will be able to implement kyc faster and come back to continue their ico. Taking long may take the excitement out of the ico.
Activity: 490

Activity: 93
Merit: 1
Mountains is my passion
This team has a great idea in crypto world. I see its potential. Keep up the good work team and ensure that security system is working fine. thats all I will support this coin for the better future.

We will involve community members in extensive testing of the platform. Thank you!

You mean the community members will try to hack your demo platform for testing?
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Pages:
Jump to: