Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK - page 44. (Read 30027 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
The idea is very good, but I think very hard to realise. Hackers always find a way in. But lets be positive and see how the project evolves.

Yea. Hackers can be very determined when they want to. But a team who decide to take the up a battle against hackers aught to know what they are signing up against and prepare an impenetrable plan

This is the beauty of the BitFence project, as time goes on - BitFence network will be more aware of the sophisticated attacks going round and the more nodes on the network, the faster and more secure it will be.

Yes, that's what i want to believe, as sophisticated as the bitfence team is, so also are hackers, so the bitfence team will just need to always be one step ahead of them, is something to note that these hackers will go all out against projects they see as threat, so the whole thing is like a suspense thriller but i hope to see bitfence become the victor
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
The idea is very good, but I think very hard to realise. Hackers always find a way in. But lets be positive and see how the project evolves.

Yea. Hackers can be very determined when they want to. But a team who decide to take the up a battle against hackers aught to know what they are signing up against and prepare an impenetrable plan

This is the beauty of the BitFence project, as time goes on - BitFence network will be more aware of the sophisticated attacks going round and the more nodes on the network, the faster and more secure it will be.

Yea. It's really a beauty and they seem to have thought out everything well ahead. From here on I think it's just going to be some few minor updates and changes to the platform if need be

Yeah.. Of course they need to be prepared for the task ahead and the battles they will continually be in with hacker. They will need to be constantly on their toes to make everything work fine.
Activity: 532

Yea. It's really a beauty and they seem to have thought out everything well ahead. From here on I think it's just going to be some few minor updates and changes to the platform if need be
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
I don't know that how many people are observed. Might some are aware about that. But I saw in their telegram pinned post.
BitFence Referral Contest is live and dont worry, it counts from day 1!
BitFence referral contest has 2 prizes!
• 1: is numbers of referred people over 100 HNY tokens!
• 2: is contribution in total. Top 10 in each scheme wins, and gets their referrals tripped.

referrals are brilliant marketing approach although there haven't been much add to the Bitfence team but i think this new bounty inspires the recent add in the group, peeps could take advantage of this and earn some HNY Cool  Cool

Referrals are one of the best ways to spread  important info like the project but at the same time it has to be balanced to not be abused and to also not devalue things by causing inflation of the platform so it’s a balancing act the team has to perform

I think they should introduce community engagement too like promote a discussion and make users get into it and maybe probably get them rewards for it as well
Yeah i have seen a couple of ico's do that as a part of their bounty program in which they reward the member in their tokens.
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
I don't know that how many people are observed. Might some are aware about that. But I saw in their telegram pinned post.
• 2: is contribution in total. Top 10 in each scheme wins, and gets their referrals tripped.

referrals are brilliant marketing approach although there haven't been much add to the Bitfence team but i think this new bounty inspires the recent add in the group, peeps could take advantage of this and earn some HNY Cool  Cool

Referrals are one of the best ways to spread  important info like the project but at the same time it has to be balanced to not be abused and to also not devalue things by causing inflation of the platform so it’s a balancing act the team has to perform

I think they should introduce community engagement too like promote a discussion and make users get into it and maybe probably get them rewards for it as well
Activity: 392
Merit: 0

It's a competitive world and no one will give up easily. It's a continuous war between hackers and security devices. Both need to find new way of attack and defence. Smiley

I think what would be different with bitfence is that the collaborative aspect of protection. Since there would be many entities around the world you will get to have different hacker flavors from various regions.
Why think about Bitfence like this? I mean he did not seen team members and about their experiences? They are experts and well experienced people are working with bitfence. They definitely find out solutions.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

It's a competitive world and no one will give up easily. It's a continuous war between hackers and security devices. Both need to find new way of attack and defence. Smiley

Yes. No one can use same device or software for years. You have to keep updating it, need to release new patches / definition and all.

Most of the vulnerabilities are reported online or leaked - so you can check out vulnerabilities from years ago. Always important to keep up-to-date firmware or software, BitFence will work in a similar fashion and hopefully have the latest on most recent attacks due to the honeypot and miner setup

I just have one doubt. I have seen the device picture only and after seeing the same I think it's very small device. So will be able to handle all updates, firmware update in future? I am talking from storage and processor point of view. Few years back 500mb ram was fine for my smartphone, but now I need minimum 3gb ram.

Do you know what a Rasperry Pi is or how it works? it's ran off an SD card..  So you could simply take it out, and put it into a new model..  It doesn't need gaming PC specs to run, it's a simple small piece of software that sits on your network, it probably won't even have a GUI like windows, so will be very lightweight.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Yes. No one can use same device or software for years. You have to keep updating it, need to release new patches / definition and all.

Most of the vulnerabilities are reported online or leaked - so you can check out vulnerabilities from years ago. Always important to keep up-to-date firmware or software, BitFence will work in a similar fashion and hopefully have the latest on most recent attacks due to the honeypot and miner setup

I just have one doubt. I have seen the device picture only and after seeing the same I think it's very small device. So will be able to handle all updates, firmware update in future? I am talking from storage and processor point of view. Few years back 500mb ram was fine for my smartphone, but now I need minimum 3gb ram.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

Activity: 490

I think what would be different with bitfence is that the collaborative aspect of protection. Since there would be many entities around the world you will get to have different hacker flavors from various regions.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Just seen that they have a booth at the NYC Blockchain event as well, they have a working version of the stingminer with them that people can see in action also.

that's cool. too bad I can not be there. I would have liked to see the stingminer in action. But it will not be long before you can buy it. I have to be patient:-)
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Just seen that they have a booth at the NYC Blockchain event as well, they have a working version of the stingminer with them that people can see in action also.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Activity: 672

It is a cheap way to grow the community and I hope BitFence gets the recongition it deserves in todays world. With the forever increasing of sophisticated attacks. BitFence will transform the internet in a positive way

Is a fact that they will get a lot of recognition and accolades if they eventually succeed because the problems that arise from been hacked is immeasurable and projects, brands, firms, individuals etc will all be happy to have bitfence as part of their protective measures against cyber attacks and we all know what that means for the bitfence team 
Activity: 532

Activity: 490
I have a tip for Bitfence. They should translate their whitepaper to more languages in order to get more users, and potential investors. The whitepaper is currently available in 6 languages.

I agree with this idea if they can add four more languages to make it 10 and later add more that should be okay. More potential investors will get to know about bitfence and invest.

This could do well yes, I would like to add that AMAs are better hosted regularly for the community to address vague points. It would also reflect the availability of the team.

Nice idea, i have seen projects implement this and i must confess, it does go a long way in boosting the community, so it will be a good thing to see bitfence implement this strategy, to give the community a sense of belonging, like i usually stress on the need for projects to constantly maintain a good medium of communication between them and the community

Agreed especially when it comes to really understanding to technicalities or business decisions; sometime you would want to see how the founders would react and answer the questions. It gives indicates on how capable they are.
The ico is paused right now for KYC implementation, more than 50% of the sale goal was raised at this point, we will have more announcements in the coming days 😊
Might be upcoming announcement could surprise to users. Before paused was seen more than 1117 ETH they raised in their stage 1. I am sure once ICO processes done we will see something interesting growth here.

I hope so too but my fear is this.. Don't investors loose interest in a project if it got disrupted because of an issue don't get me wrong i know kyc process is important but if i wanted to invest in a project and i hear it got paused to resume on another day. I will loose interest or just forget about it.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
The ico is paused right now for KYC implementation, more than 50% of the sale goal was raised at this point, we will have more announcements in the coming days 😊
Might be upcoming announcement could surprise to users. Before paused was seen more than 1117 ETH they raised in their stage 1. I am sure once ICO processes done we will see something interesting growth here.
Pages:
Jump to: