Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK - page 65. (Read 30027 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Is there any airdrop available from Bitfence ICO ? I know that there is a bounty available, because there is a thread for that.

Nope and I’m hoping they don’t I rather they maintain a high value by giving away as few tokens as possible I think a limited amount for bounty and a small amount for marketing but for airdrop I find that doesn’t do much for the teams that have airdrops

You're right, airdrop is good but has been known to cause more havoc than good because it took them little or nothing to get the tokens and is human nature to take free things for granted, bitfence has been doing well and is best they stay that way rather than open any door for free airdrops at the moment, tokens should be streamlined to be gotten through bounties 
I prefer bounties over airdrops too, you can get a lot more in a bounty then in an airdrop and a lot of people usually dump their tokens if they have received it from an airdrop.

With bounties you get to do actual valuable work for the ICO rather then just supply a dummy email or join a page. I think bounties add more value when it comes to content generation that is mostly healthy for the community.

Exactly, the project actually benefits from bounties with somewhat promotion, an airdrop is a way of advertising but not exactly for the right reasons, just advertising FREE MONEY essentially. I much prefer bountys as airdrops can impact a coin value of the project
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
BitFence tokens can be bought using only ETH? Or they are accepting other cryptocurrencies as well? I don't know if they are accepting Fiat currencies, but I expect other crypto coin options.
Hi i found your answer on their website here https://bitfence.io/, it says they are accepting ETH, BTC, LTC, DASH i do not think they are accepting Fiat.

Most of the Icos don't accept fiat money, but sometimes they will allow it. For me it is better to invest with the crypto coins, because you will not have any problems with your bank.

Thanks, friends for sharing the details. I don't expect Fiat option but I was expecting multiple cryptocurrencies as an option to buy BitFence tokens. Its good to see they have kept 3-4 options.

Anilbg, this below link also will help you to participate in ICO. Each and every steps are mentioned there with snapshot. Please check below link.

How To Buy BitFence Tokens Step By Step:

https://medium.com/@bitfence/how-to-contribute-to-bitfence-tge-2640be9dd3a1

Thanks for the providing steps. Is there any social media bounty going on for Bitfence? If yes could you please share the link?
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Is there any airdrop available from Bitfence ICO ? I know that there is a bounty available, because there is a thread for that.

Nope and I’m hoping they don’t I rather they maintain a high value by giving away as few tokens as possible I think a limited amount for bounty and a small amount for marketing but for airdrop I find that doesn’t do much for the teams that have airdrops

You're right, airdrop is good but has been known to cause more havoc than good because it took them little or nothing to get the tokens and is human nature to take free things for granted, bitfence has been doing well and is best they stay that way rather than open any door for free airdrops at the moment, tokens should be streamlined to be gotten through bounties 
I prefer bounties over airdrops too, you can get a lot more in a bounty then in an airdrop and a lot of people usually dump their tokens if they have received it from an airdrop.

With bounties you get to do actual valuable work for the ICO rather then just supply a dummy email or join a page. I think bounties add more value when it comes to content generation that is mostly healthy for the community.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
BitFence tokens can be bought using only ETH? Or they are accepting other cryptocurrencies as well? I don't know if they are accepting Fiat currencies, but I expect other crypto coin options.
Hi i found your answer on their website here https://bitfence.io/, it says they are accepting ETH, BTC, LTC, DASH i do not think they are accepting Fiat.

Most of the Icos don't accept fiat money, but sometimes they will allow it. For me it is better to invest with the crypto coins, because you will not have any problems with your bank.
If they are accepting BTC, LTC, DASH so can we have data exactly how much fund they raised yet? I mean their ETH goal is 2000. But what about that others currencies?

Do you think there might he a chance of them converting investment capital that's in other currencies into eth? Like they preferring to store all invested capital in eth rather than other currency.

GOod question it’s possible they just convert everything to ethereum to have a easy to manage baseline of capital but be nice if them to clarify the total and maybe break it down to how much came in from various altcoins
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Thanks, friends for sharing the details. I don't expect Fiat option but I was expecting multiple cryptocurrencies as an option to buy BitFence tokens. Its good to see they have kept 3-4 options.

Anilbg, this below link also will help you to participate in ICO. Each and every steps are mentioned there with snapshot. Please check below link.

Nice to see they've put together a comprehensive guide, always see people asking how to invest lol
Activity: 532

If they are accepting BTC, LTC, DASH so can we have data exactly how much fund they raised yet? I mean their ETH goal is 2000. But what about that others currencies?

Do you think there might he a chance of them converting investment capital that's in other currencies into eth? Like they preferring to store all invested capital in eth rather than other currency.
Activity: 392
Guys, Check their telegram followers members are increased now. Its now 6K members in telegram channel. That's means people are responding this project.

https://t.me/BitFence
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

You could take part in the Bitfence signature campaign because Peculium has finished the bounty campaign and you're carrying the signature for free
With Bitfence there is really a high reward, because there are not many participants in the signature campaign
and as far as i know, there is no airdrop

Great advice faulerwilli I carry the signature because of my fate in the project and no airdrop with steady sales of tokens is a very good sign Cool

They are paying very good rewards for just having a signature on your posts, as mentioned above; good chance to get some free Bitfence tokens which would seem to be do very well in the near future with the progression they are making

yeah, you could essentially use them to pay for your subscription for a decent chunk of time if it does well!
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

You could take part in the Bitfence signature campaign because Peculium has finished the bounty campaign and you're carrying the signature for free
With Bitfence there is really a high reward, because there are not many participants in the signature campaign

Great advice faulerwilli I carry the signature because of my fate in the project and no airdrop with steady sales of tokens is a very good sign Cool

They are paying very good rewards for just having a signature on your posts, as mentioned above; good chance to get some free Bitfence tokens which would seem to be do very well in the near future with the progression they are making
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

Activity: 490

Actually fiat is accepted because it is easier for non-crypto holders to fill their bags otherwise they will have to go through an exchange and KYC process...etc It is easier for non-crypto holders to jump in quicker. Plus if credit cards are used you have the charge back option which is safer for investors.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

It is easier and faster transacting with crypto than with fiat.. Who wants to go through all the stress accompanied with fiat payment. I prefer crypto payment to fiat.

Hardly few people would like to use Fiat currencies to invest in new tokens. Its expected that people who going to invest in new ICOs, already holding some existing listed tokens. So I think its fine they have not given the option for Fiat.
Activity: 6
I sure this is one of the best project in this year and team will easy to raise hardcap.
Activity: 728

It is easier and faster transacting with crypto than with fiat.. Who wants to go through all the stress accompanied with fiat payment. I prefer crypto payment to fiat.
Activity: 392

I never observed yet. Thanks nesh to display details here. Even I seen that they said softcap in USD, hardcap in USD. Also in progress bar they said their goal is 2000 ETH. Then how they are calculating this fund? For example, ETH price is flactuating frequently then how they decided exactly how much they received or will receive from investors to continue next step.
copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

Pages:
Jump to: