Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK - page 71. (Read 30027 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 110
BitFence miners can automatically detect and advises suspicious cyber related activities. They are also creating hacker-proof solution for businesses and end-users.

Miners are earning good money, and now they will detect hackers Smiley. They will be even more happy, because they will help this world to be a better world, and are earning for it.
Guys, Now I understand this project but still have few confusions here, like Bitfence can protect our systems from hackers. But Bitfence will protect our system from scammers also?
Don't be confused. Hackers and scammers both are two different things. Bitfence is protecting systems from hackers. We cannot identify  scammers.

The difference between a hacker and a scammer is, a hacker when break into your PC and steal your crypto, a scammer will ask you to login to their website, or invest in their 'ICO'.  Bitfence can't defend against that, people need to do their own due diligence, and realize that if something seems it's too good to be true, it usually is.

Good point made, alot of attacks these days are phishing forms and different types of ways to trick the user into giving away credentials.

BitFence is more about stopping the big time hackers who do it to attack big networks and cause havoc with sensitive data which is very valuable to a particular company

I hate hearing about people who got convinced to send someone their account info or private info via an email and then they come online saying how they got "hacked", no you didn't get hacked, you fell for social engineering and got scammed out of your information. If you give someone your username and password and login to your account, you didn't get hacked you got scammed.

Yes Phantam. If someone gives own account info to unknown person then no one can save you from whatever happens next. You and only you can save yourself from scammers.
I agree it is impossible to know a scammer you just need to be safe by yourself and lot out any private information like your private key on airdrop forms.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Total sales at the moment is 716.18 Ethereum hardcap is 2000 Ethereum with about one and half month left for ICO to come to an end. I think hardcap will be reached given that Pre-sale was reached between April and May if the team put in more effort hardcap will be attainable.
I'm very positive on this one, with a month and half, I think hardcap will be reached, with the way the pre-sale was reached. I don't think reaching the hardcap will be problem.
Believe their friend will get to hardcap if they really want to succeed. remember the effort will not betray the results.

As I can see at the site their goal is 2000 ETH, so is it hardcap or goal for first phase or something? Also token price is fixed in ETH or USD?

Since there was no other cap stated, I will want to believe that they are trying to state in order words that their hard cap is 2000 ETH. This seem small to be hard cap though if you ask me.

The Hardcap is $50.000.000, the 2000 ETH are the goal for Stage 1. They have set goals for each stage, which amounts to 5, 10, 20 and 35 million

I was first confused about the hardcap, and the stage where we were in. Because the goal was low in stage 1, and that was not the hardcap. Later on i read that there were more stages xD.

Otherwise would be a very low hard cap of 2000 ETH, cant imagine an ICO to achieve what BitFence has planned in their roadmap with that hard cap
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
Total sales at the moment is 716.18 Ethereum hardcap is 2000 Ethereum with about one and half month left for ICO to come to an end. I think hardcap will be reached given that Pre-sale was reached between April and May if the team put in more effort hardcap will be attainable.
I'm very positive on this one, with a month and half, I think hardcap will be reached, with the way the pre-sale was reached. I don't think reaching the hardcap will be problem.
Believe their friend will get to hardcap if they really want to succeed. remember the effort will not betray the results.

As I can see at the site their goal is 2000 ETH, so is it hardcap or goal for first phase or something? Also token price is fixed in ETH or USD?

Since there was no other cap stated, I will want to believe that they are trying to state in order words that their hard cap is 2000 ETH. This seem small to be hard cap though if you ask me.

The Hardcap is $50.000.000, the 2000 ETH are the goal for Stage 1. They have set goals for each stage, which amounts to 5, 10, 20 and 35 million

I was first confused about the hardcap, and the stage where we were in. Because the goal was low in stage 1, and that was not the hardcap. Later on i read that there were more stages xD.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 420
I like the concept for bitfence but I really want to see how it’s actually going to work I want to see the flow and plan behind the software it’s an exciting concept but it’s going to need a lot of testing I think and a pretty extensive beta program hopefully

This is very important bitfence hopefully they will release a prototype where users can test how the system works or maybe a virtual machine system where we can playfully run a simulation of the prototype system.. I am too much excited about this project.

I have been waiting for a test VM image or somthing just to give us an idea and concept of the software that is going to be put in place

A testing phase will be great, i actually think they'll have several testing phase if not for anything to ensure the project operates perfectly what i'm not certain of is if few members of the community will be take part when the testing phase takes place.

That would be really great I am curious on how they will kickstart they bait and have the hackers look towards the honeypot. I know of the dominant approach is to have a the hackers try to hack it and who ever hacks it gets rewarded. Another approach would be a link to the honeypot would be posted in malicious locations.

BitFence need to provide live demo to people, once they see how it's effective this device is they will start buying. But I think for first few customers they need to give free period and take feedback from them.

Agree a testing phase or a live demo will help people to understand the concept and idea of Bitfence. I think most people, included me, have problems to understand how a sting miner can mine Hackers.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Activity: 728
BitFence miners can automatically detect and advises suspicious cyber related activities. They are also creating hacker-proof solution for businesses and end-users.

Miners are earning good money, and now they will detect hackers Smiley. They will be even more happy, because they will help this world to be a better world, and are earning for it.
Guys, Now I understand this project but still have few confusions here, like Bitfence can protect our systems from hackers. But Bitfence will protect our system from scammers also?
Don't be confused. Hackers and scammers both are two different things. Bitfence is protecting systems from hackers. We cannot identify  scammers.

Actually hackers is not even the term used to describe someone using malicious means to gain access to a system or network. They are usually referred to as crackers. Hacker is the term used to describe someone trying to secure the network or system by breaking breaking into it and taking note of the loopholes and fixing that vulnerability.
That's why we have the blackhat, greyhat and whitehat hacker's.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I like the concept for bitfence but I really want to see how it’s actually going to work I want to see the flow and plan behind the software it’s an exciting concept but it’s going to need a lot of testing I think and a pretty extensive beta program hopefully

This is very important bitfence hopefully they will release a prototype where users can test how the system works or maybe a virtual machine system where we can playfully run a simulation of the prototype system.. I am too much excited about this project.

I have been waiting for a test VM image or somthing just to give us an idea and concept of the software that is going to be put in place

A testing phase will be great, i actually think they'll have several testing phase if not for anything to ensure the project operates perfectly what i'm not certain of is if few members of the community will be take part when the testing phase takes place.

That would be really great I am curious on how they will kickstart they bait and have the hackers look towards the honeypot. I know of the dominant approach is to have a the hackers try to hack it and who ever hacks it gets rewarded. Another approach would be a link to the honeypot would be posted in malicious locations.

BitFence need to provide live demo to people, once they see how it's effective this device is they will start buying. But I think for first few customers they need to give free period and take feedback from them.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2

The difference between a hacker and a scammer is, a hacker when break into your PC and steal your crypto, a scammer will ask you to login to their website, or invest in their 'ICO'.  Bitfence can't defend against that, people need to do their own due diligence, and realize that if something seems it's too good to be true, it usually is.

Good point made, alot of attacks these days are phishing forms and different types of ways to trick the user into giving away credentials.

BitFence is more about stopping the big time hackers who do it to attack big networks and cause havoc with sensitive data which is very valuable to a particular company

I hate hearing about people who got convinced to send someone their account info or private info via an email and then they come online saying how they got "hacked", no you didn't get hacked, you fell for social engineering and got scammed out of your information. If you give someone your username and password and login to your account, you didn't get hacked you got scammed.

Yes Phantam. If someone gives own account info to unknown person then no one can save you from whatever happens next. You and only you can save yourself from scammers.
Activity: 490

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Activity: 392

copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

Activity: 994
Merit: 140
There's a video interview happening later, if anyone has any questions for the team id advise popping into the telegram channel here: https://t.me/bitfence and asking, they'll be included in the video  Grin
When is it ? Who has questions I want to ask the BITFENCE development team.

It's just happened, so you've just missed it sadly, link to the interview is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVIp6GgxlVA&feature=em-uploademail

I've also wrote an article which is a basis on the project here: https://medium.com/@darkoth89/bitfence-an-overview-of-the-decentralized-threat-management-platform-7bc1519e93d7

Thanks for the link to the interview. as I already thought, I missed it :-)
I read your article later. I have already read a good article from you and am looking forward to this.
Looks like you like to write:-)
Activity: 672
There's a video interview happening later, if anyone has any questions for the team id advise popping into the telegram channel here: https://t.me/bitfence and asking, they'll be included in the video  Grin

It's just happened, so you've just missed it sadly, link to the interview is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVIp6GgxlVA&feature=em-uploademail

I've also wrote an article which is a basis on the project here: https://medium.com/@darkoth89/bitfence-an-overview-of-the-decentralized-threat-management-platform-7bc1519e93d7

One very intriguing part of the write up is where it was clearly stated that as long as any of our device is connected to the internet, it means we are actually exposed to cyber threats all round wow  Shocked, cyber threat is actually really a big deal as millions of dollars has been lost to this modern day problem, gladly bitfence is taking care of the very minimal form of device

You are right, is actually a big threat, no one is safe when it comes to cyber crime, that's why i usually go with projects that tend to solve a critical problem, such as this, the damage that can be caused by a single cyber attack can lead to lose of money and even lives, that's why Bitfence is needed, to actually relieve the populace of such attacks
Activity: 238
Merit: 1

One very intriguing part of the write up is where it was clearly stated that as long as any of our device is connected to the internet, it means we are actually exposed to cyber threats all round wow  Shocked, cyber threat is actually really a big deal as millions of dollars has been lost to this modern day problem, gladly bitfence is taking care of the very minimal form of device

Thanks for sharing video and also article link. Even though I have done research and I liked the project, it's still good to hear from others and also from team itself.

No problem, the interview is a good watch if you haven't already checked it out!

I watched the video and it's a good interview. If anyone has any questions regarding BitFence project, they should watch this video first.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Thanks for sharing video and also article link. Even though I have done research and I liked the project, it's still good to hear from others and also from team itself.

No problem, the interview is a good watch if you haven't already checked it out!
Pages:
Jump to: