Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK - page 72. (Read 30027 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Most of the people might know already, but if you are interested in BitFence bounty programs then here is the link for the same.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyclosed-bitfence-remove-hackers-from-your-network-3270642
Thanks for putting this reminder up and also the link, I'm sure people are already participating in the bounty campaign already.

Thanks for giving the link. I will probably participate in it, but for now i will have to look for others as well. There are of course people participating in it. Bounty hunters are 24/7 searching for a bounty.

I have participated in their social media bounty. Hope I will get good amount of BitFence tokens. I will hold these tokens for long term. I am not planning to dump it after listing.

sounds like a good plan. I will also leave my purchased tokens for a while and see in a year what's worth.
I hope, then I will experience a happy surprise

I also have bought tokens. I will keep eye on projects implementation and based on the development of the project I will take action for those bought tokens. Bounty tokens I can take risk and hold it without worries.
I am also doing bitfence bounty. But on tokens holding only ICO investors will get benefits or including bounty hunters also?
Thanks for the bounty link. I will join and will earn free tokens. Actually bounties/airdrop is really helpful people's who they want to join ICO but not able to join.

It's a great chance to pick up some free BitFence tokens with the project forever growing showing an impressive amount of ETH raised in such short time!

Bountys are always great for people who don't have extra left for the project. It is also a greay way to advertise your coin. Believe me without doing a bounty/airdrop not many people will notice it.

Very true, there are a lot of project i won't have known if not through bounty or airdrop, I came to know Bitfence through bounty0x platform and I think there bounty program is still live there, so interested persons can still take advantage of it
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
I like the concept for bitfence but I really want to see how it’s actually going to work I want to see the flow and plan behind the software it’s an exciting concept but it’s going to need a lot of testing I think and a pretty extensive beta program hopefully

This is very important bitfence hopefully they will release a prototype where users can test how the system works or maybe a virtual machine system where we can playfully run a simulation of the prototype system.. I am too much excited about this project.

I have been waiting for a test VM image or somthing just to give us an idea and concept of the software that is going to be put in place
Merit: 10
I like the concept for bitfence but I really want to see how it’s actually going to work I want to see the flow and plan behind the software it’s an exciting concept but it’s going to need a lot of testing I think and a pretty extensive beta program hopefully

This is very important bitfence hopefully they will release a prototype where users can test how the system works or maybe a virtual machine system where we can playfully run a simulation of the prototype system.. I am too much excited about this project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Total sales at the moment is 716.18 Ethereum hardcap is 2000 Ethereum with about one and half month left for ICO to come to an end. I think hardcap will be reached given that Pre-sale was reached between April and May if the team put in more effort hardcap will be attainable.
I'm very positive on this one, with a month and half, I think hardcap will be reached, with the way the pre-sale was reached. I don't think reaching the hardcap will be problem.
Believe their friend will get to hardcap if they really want to succeed. remember the effort will not betray the results.

As I can see at the site their goal is 2000 ETH, so is it hardcap or goal for first phase or something? Also token price is fixed in ETH or USD?
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
There's a video interview happening later, if anyone has any questions for the team id advise popping into the telegram channel here: https://t.me/bitfence and asking, they'll be included in the video  Grin
When is it ? Who has questions I want to ask the BITFENCE development team.

It's just happened, so you've just missed it sadly, link to the interview is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVIp6GgxlVA&feature=em-uploademail

I've also wrote an article which is a basis on the project here: https://medium.com/@darkoth89/bitfence-an-overview-of-the-decentralized-threat-management-platform-7bc1519e93d7

One very intriguing part of the write up is where it was clearly stated that as long as any of our device is connected to the internet, it means we are actually exposed to cyber threats all round wow  Shocked, cyber threat is actually really a big deal as millions of dollars has been lost to this modern day problem, gladly bitfence is taking care of the very minimal form of device

Thanks for sharing video and also article link. Even though I have done research and I liked the project, it's still good to hear from others and also from team itself.
Activity: 532
BitFence miners can automatically detect and advises suspicious cyber related activities. They are also creating hacker-proof solution for businesses and end-users.

Hacker proof like a bullet proof for to shield businesses and individuals against hackers attacks. Will this prof be a stand alone? Like will it be usable outside the bitfence network?
Activity: 490

I would love to see and get into that as well; They showed a hardware bits but I think the beta program would be a great thing to let out as it is the core if you ask me. The concept is great especially how you will be able to mine threats using cheap machinery.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Guys have a look at this engaging video about BitFence ICO.
https://youtu.be/pj2LfJJ_IA8
BitFence miners can automatically detect and advises suspicious cyber related activities. They are also creating hacker-proof solution for businesses and end-users.

Miners are earning good money, and now they will detect hackers Smiley. They will be even more happy, because they will help this world to be a better world, and are earning for it.

Exactly, another good reason why the project could be a huge success, gives more motivation to people to run these miners and make the internet a safer place then it is today whilst earning money
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com

Miners are earning good money, and now they will detect hackers Smiley. They will be even more happy, because they will help this world to be a better world, and are earning for it.
Activity: 112
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
Most of the people might know already, but if you are interested in BitFence bounty programs then here is the link for the same.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyclosed-bitfence-remove-hackers-from-your-network-3270642
Thanks for putting this reminder up and also the link, I'm sure people are already participating in the bounty campaign already.

Thanks for giving the link. I will probably participate in it, but for now i will have to look for others as well. There are of course people participating in it. Bounty hunters are 24/7 searching for a bounty.

I have participated in their social media bounty. Hope I will get good amount of BitFence tokens. I will hold these tokens for long term. I am not planning to dump it after listing.

sounds like a good plan. I will also leave my purchased tokens for a while and see in a year what's worth.

I also have bought tokens. I will keep eye on projects implementation and based on the development of the project I will take action for those bought tokens. Bounty tokens I can take risk and hold it without worries.
I am also doing bitfence bounty. But on tokens holding only ICO investors will get benefits or including bounty hunters also?
Thanks for the bounty link. I will join and will earn free tokens. Actually bounties/airdrop is really helpful people's who they want to join ICO but not able to join.

It's a great chance to pick up some free BitFence tokens with the project forever growing showing an impressive amount of ETH raised in such short time!

Bountys are always great for people who don't have extra left for the project. It is also a greay way to advertise your coin. Believe me without doing a bounty/airdrop not many people will notice it.
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
There's a video interview happening later, if anyone has any questions for the team id advise popping into the telegram channel here: https://t.me/bitfence and asking, they'll be included in the video  Grin
When is it ? Who has questions I want to ask the BITFENCE development team.

It's just happened, so you've just missed it sadly, link to the interview is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVIp6GgxlVA&feature=em-uploademail

I've also wrote an article which is a basis on the project here: https://medium.com/@darkoth89/bitfence-an-overview-of-the-decentralized-threat-management-platform-7bc1519e93d7

One very intriguing part of the write up is where it was clearly stated that as long as any of our device is connected to the internet, it means we are actually exposed to cyber threats all round wow  Shocked, cyber threat is actually really a big deal as millions of dollars has been lost to this modern day problem, gladly bitfence is taking care of the very minimal form of device

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

I am not a fan of airdrops myself as they do not give a lot but i was interested in their bounty and reading their bounty thread i noticed that they also give 30% bonus added to your stakes/week if you wear their avatar.
copper member
Activity: 658
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

Activity: 392

Activity: 532

It is always best to hold for a long while at least a year as some projects some times take a while to gather momentum for the bullish trend journey.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
OMG  Shocked 797.84 ETH . Till yesterday it was 716+ now 797+ ETH raised yet... I thought this sale moving slowly. But I was wrong. They are updating count after specific hours. Let's what will be next raised count and upcoming bonus......

Yep the good and the bad of how they do updates the good is that we get verified numbers and we get these huge jumps in sales which is great, the bad is it takes a while for us to hear the updates which can be excruciating for those that like to monitor their investment targets actively
I think they are very busy that is why they cannot update it very fast but at least they do it and we can see it increasing a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: