Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK - page 76. (Read 30027 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
I read on the Bitfence site that you can pay with ETH, BTC, LTC, DASH in order to get coins, but if you pay with LTC will you get the coins also immediately or is that only if you pay with ETH ?

Good question I don’t see why it would be different between the various coins I’d imagine they would just rely on transaction confirmations before issuing the new tokens

I think since Bitfence is using the ethereum network then it's only normal to get a faster confirmation and Token issuing since it's still within same infrastructure, however I can't really establish the condition for ltc

I know some other projects that also pay nearly instantly when you pay with ETH, and they also use Ethereum network. It would be awesome if it also worked with the other payment coins.

I am also not sure but I have seen few projects delaying tokens distribution if payment is done using fiat currency. But we should ask this question in telegram channel to get confirmation.
It does not matter if some of us receive them a little bit later because at the end you will receive your Tokens anyway so just have patience.

The longer you hold them the more potential profit you will have in my opinion, atleast wait until Bitfence has grown further and with the coin naturally growing in value due to demand aswell

Yes, is best to have something substantial come out from an invested project, you don't always have to leave with peanuts and you never can tell what will happen to the price of the intended token, so is best to always hodl tokens for a considerably amount of time, projects like these got potentials, which will give the community a strong drive to hold on to it

I think the rather unconvential way of 'mining' will help long term as well.  There isn't going to be ASICS mass farming each day increasing the supply.  Im interested to see how their software and hardware betas go as well.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
5.0/5 on track ico
7.1/10 on foundico
4.6/5 on Icobench.com

I think getting such good ratings from 3 rating bodies shows some positives for the project and I must say it's an attractive point as well

I also noticed the ratings, and you can already see certain differences. But for me only ICOBench is actually interesting, I think they do it most conscientiously. I read other ICO sites with skepticism
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I read on the Bitfence site that you can pay with ETH, BTC, LTC, DASH in order to get coins, but if you pay with LTC will you get the coins also immediately or is that only if you pay with ETH ?

Good question I don’t see why it would be different between the various coins I’d imagine they would just rely on transaction confirmations before issuing the new tokens

I think since Bitfence is using the ethereum network then it's only normal to get a faster confirmation and Token issuing since it's still within same infrastructure, however I can't really establish the condition for ltc

I know some other projects that also pay nearly instantly when you pay with ETH, and they also use Ethereum network. It would be awesome if it also worked with the other payment coins.

I am also not sure but I have seen few projects delaying tokens distribution if payment is done using fiat currency. But we should ask this question in telegram channel to get confirmation.
It does not matter if some of us receive them a little bit later because at the end you will receive your Tokens anyway so just have patience.

The longer you hold them the more potential profit you will have in my opinion, atleast wait until Bitfence has grown further and with the coin naturally growing in value due to demand aswell

Yes, is best to have something substantial come out from an invested project, you don't always have to leave with peanuts and you never can tell what will happen to the price of the intended token, so is best to always hodl tokens for a considerably amount of time, projects like these got potentials, which will give the community a strong drive to hold on to it
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646
5.0/5 on track ico
7.1/10 on foundico
4.6/5 on Icobench.com

I think getting such good ratings from 3 rating bodies shows some positives for the project and I must say it's an attractive point as well

I don’t put much weight on ico rating sites but every peace of good news is a positive step forward it’s a good thing when people think well of the project and if nothing else it’s some great advertising for the team for free
This are amazing ratings, this shows the project is getting more exposure and I must congratulate the team for their efforts in attaining such good points.

I am thinking of that they could add the ratings in a better place on their site. The ratings are now in Media section, but yeah that is just my opinion. At least they got very good ratings.

Nice ratings, especially the 5/5 Cheesy  Also just noticed that they are now 716/2000 ETH raised. Quickly approaching half way!
Activity: 616
Merit: 108
io.ezystayz.com
5.0/5 on track ico
7.1/10 on foundico
4.6/5 on Icobench.com

I don’t put much weight on ico rating sites but every peace of good news is a positive step forward it’s a good thing when people think well of the project and if nothing else it’s some great advertising for the team for free
This are amazing ratings, this shows the project is getting more exposure and I must congratulate the team for their efforts in attaining such good points.

I am thinking of that they could add the ratings in a better place on their site. The ratings are now in Media section, but yeah that is just my opinion. At least they got very good ratings.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
5.0/5 on track ico
7.1/10 on foundico
4.6/5 on Icobench.com

Activity: 448
Merit: 110
5.0/5 on track ico
7.1/10 on foundico
4.6/5 on Icobench.com

They are lots of ICO rating website out there that are easily influenced by a third party so i don't pay much attention to ICO sites but i see two top ICO sites here so i think congrats is in order well done team.
I usually always check review sites because sometimes they actually have good reviews from experts who know more then me about the crypto world.
Activity: 420
5.0/5 on track ico
7.1/10 on foundico
4.6/5 on Icobench.com

They are lots of ICO rating website out there that are easily influenced by a third party so i don't pay much attention to ICO sites but i see two top ICO sites here so i think congrats is in order well done team.

I'm also don't pay much attention to ICO rating websites, but I saw some really good video reviews about Bitfence and all said that the Team is very experienced and the ICO is worth to invest.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Great project with solid team background composition. Hoping for your miner in desktop is friendly to both x32 bit and X64 bit system. So excited to try this. Goodluck team.! to the moon!

It should be very friendly to at least the 32bit OS version if not all. Since, the 64bit can efficiently run the 32bit apps. Also I think there are more of windows users than Mac OS users thus they just have to make sure the guys their best on windows.

I am not sure what programming language they have used or are using in the system but I am guessing it is a cross platform one something like python or java. I've seen their twitter post of the hardware device they are working but am still waiting for news on the software and where it is at.
I think the miner will be compatible with both the x32 bit and X64 bit system. Anyways I'm waiting for the release date and also is there a demo or video illustrating how this works

It doesn't really matter the fact is their aren't much in the way of 32bit only system anymore even IOT devices are mostly 64bit i'd imagine we'll see them try to support as many platforms as possible just to allow as wide a deployment as possible to cover as much possible market as they can, in the end its the software that matters and how it functions not the hardware as much thats required.

Agreed it does not really matter generally speaking if they are not dependent on some third party libraries then those need to comfort to the architecture but generally speaking it is not really a pain generating executable for both parties. Plus the bitfence hardware is on PI/linux so ya.
Activity: 182
5.0/5 on track ico
7.1/10 on foundico
4.6/5 on Icobench.com

Activity: 532

What is it like when a hacker realizes that he is attacking a Bitfence honey pot and somehow bypasses it? Can he then move freely in the Bitfence network?
I do not think it works like that he is not in the Bitfence network he is only in the honeypot and trying to hack that.

True, i once read Bitfence will allow hackers attack the honey pot which is totally separate from Bitfence network. With what the team intends to develop i highly doubt hackers stand a chance in bypassing Bitfence network.

I think the body pot is going to be made relatively similar to the bitfence network as well as prone to hackers attack when compared to the real network it self.
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
5.0/5 on track ico
7.1/10 on foundico
4.6/5 on Icobench.com

Activity: 728
Great project with solid team background composition. Hoping for your miner in desktop is friendly to both x32 bit and X64 bit system. So excited to try this. Goodluck team.! to the moon!

It should be very friendly to at least the 32bit OS version if not all. Since, the 64bit can efficiently run the 32bit apps. Also I think there are more of windows users than Mac OS users thus they just have to make sure the guys their best on windows.

I am not sure what programming language they have used or are using in the system but I am guessing it is a cross platform one something like python or java. I've seen their twitter post of the hardware device they are working but am still waiting for news on the software and where it is at.
I think the miner will be compatible with both the x32 bit and X64 bit system. Anyways I'm waiting for the release date and also is there a demo or video illustrating how this works

Yes it considering bitfence doesn't know the bit of the system interested parties will be using, this should be deployed on both 32 and 64 bit system.
I haven't seen anything about a tutorial video they might be working on one already
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
5.0/5 on track ico
7.1/10 on foundico
4.6/5 on Icobench.com

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

It doesn't really matter the fact is their aren't much in the way of 32bit only system anymore even IOT devices are mostly 64bit i'd imagine we'll see them try to support as many platforms as possible just to allow as wide a deployment as possible to cover as much possible market as they can, in the end its the software that matters and how it functions not the hardware as much thats required.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Interested to hear more on the language which is used, and a bit more on the architecture on the actual device
Activity: 112

Activity: 490

I think delaying may cause issues; especially enthusiastic hands. You would want people to stay excited and motivated about the token; I have seen ico delay distribution the community dies before they receive the token. I think this aspect should be considered.
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Activity: 420

The Bitfence ICO runs until July and mostly the Tokens are locked. You will receive your Token before listing on an exchange, just be patient.
Pages:
Jump to: