Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK - page 90. (Read 30027 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Read the latest Bitfence article. They show you how StingMiner will protect your network security. And I think you'll order StingMiner right away to protect your family
https://medium.com/@bitfence/bitfence-hackers-are-pros-so-we-are-stingminer-and-metamorphic-baits-9adfaedc9a03

I think this was more designed for business' although I don't see a reason why you couldn't have it at home.

Mainly designed for enterprises though designed for the sensitive data

Very good article. Thanks for sharing. I hope product price will be responsible so that we can use it at home. I think there will be different charges for home and office use.
Anti-Viruses/threat protection software always having different charges for home & office systems. But approx price they will decided for home use systems?

As the Bitfence Team mentioned in their whitepaper the products offers the most efficient and cost effective protection from hackers compared with other competitors.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Read the latest Bitfence article. They show you how StingMiner will protect your network security. And I think you'll order StingMiner right away to protect your family
https://medium.com/@bitfence/bitfence-hackers-are-pros-so-we-are-stingminer-and-metamorphic-baits-9adfaedc9a03

I think this was more designed for business' although I don't see a reason why you couldn't have it at home.

Very good article. Thanks for sharing. I hope product price will be responsible so that we can use it at home. I think there will be different charges for home and office use.
Anti-Viruses/threat protection software always having different charges for home & office systems. But approx price they will decided for home use systems?
Activity: 168
Don't know if it was already posted. You can win up to 50 HNY Token, if you vote for a T-shirt design in their Telegram channel.
https://twitter.com/BitFence_/status/992408976271831040

that's nice, thank you. my twitter don't show me any new tweets the last days, so i missed this tweet also. but now i am in:-) some nice designs, and it seems the communits already have an favorite

The T-Shirts are really nice and has simple designs, about 6 samples were uploaded on their telegram group lots of investors voted sample 4 and 5 mostly. I think it's a brilliant concept.
Thanks buddy for link. I don't want to miss that chance! I did this process after seeing your post here. Now let's see who is the lucky person for this.
Activity: 112
BitFence home router comes pre-configured with automatic security updates from BitFence store. It is plug-and-play installation which makes your home protected with enterprise-level cyber defence system at a fraction of cost.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Protection provided by BitFence will block high risk hosts, malicious payloads, viruses, malware, suspicious addresses automatically within seconds everywhere around the globe after threat is "mined" by the network of their StingMiners and risk scored with BitFence Engine.

So this means BitFence device is enough to secure our network? Can it be good solution for antivirus as well? How honeypot concept will help in removing viruses as well?

In a simplified terms, the project creates like a trap, that is not noticeable by hackers, now when they get into the specified site (trap) and perhaps try to do something malicious, they will be detected and their identities will be noted which will be spread across the network, they also will open up a store where you can source for any protective hardware or software of your choice, so is like the total package, hope this helps 

A pretty good explanation of what the honeypot type of trap is, honeypots and viruses are not the same, honeypots are to prevent against active attacks from the outside basicaly instead of them pounding your computer trying to let them in the honeypot lets them into a virtual box that they can hack all they want, because its all nonsense, and then when they leave poof they hacked nothing.

Exactly, well explained; the idea of the honeypot is to understand what kind of things they are trying to attack, why and how they are carry out these techniques.

Once identified, it's easier to protect yourself against the same attack occuring on a "REAL" network rather than a virtual which contains no sensitive data.

That was a very nice explanation of what honeypot is and what it does. I hope many people will now understand what this project is about and how it can save many people.
I agree i think the honeypot can help a lot of people maybe even big companies who get attacked a lot even exchanges who get hacked could use this to prevent it in the future.

Is a very viable one that will generate millions of profits for the community and revenue for the project if judiciously utilized, every brand is seeking of new means to protect their IT ecosystem from cyber attacks, the result of which is very unpleasant and heart wrenching, so is a welcome development that i'm pretty sure everyone will like to embrace

The other important part which I think is really something that they have in the roadmap is the hardware aspect. Given much of hardware they will end up selling will incorporate the threat defence and protection means obtained from the baits/honeypots running throughout the network.
Activity: 532

Sales are live and the team works for the future. Bitfence attending the WBF will give a boost  and create more exposure as more people will learn of the project.

Many people will definitely love the project on hearing about it Because it's concept and goal is one aspect of cyber life many seek to always improve on
Activity: 672
Protection provided by BitFence will block high risk hosts, malicious payloads, viruses, malware, suspicious addresses automatically within seconds everywhere around the globe after threat is "mined" by the network of their StingMiners and risk scored with BitFence Engine.

So this means BitFence device is enough to secure our network? Can it be good solution for antivirus as well? How honeypot concept will help in removing viruses as well?

In a simplified terms, the project creates like a trap, that is not noticeable by hackers, now when they get into the specified site (trap) and perhaps try to do something malicious, they will be detected and their identities will be noted which will be spread across the network, they also will open up a store where you can source for any protective hardware or software of your choice, so is like the total package, hope this helps 

A pretty good explanation of what the honeypot type of trap is, honeypots and viruses are not the same, honeypots are to prevent against active attacks from the outside basicaly instead of them pounding your computer trying to let them in the honeypot lets them into a virtual box that they can hack all they want, because its all nonsense, and then when they leave poof they hacked nothing.

Exactly, well explained; the idea of the honeypot is to understand what kind of things they are trying to attack, why and how they are carry out these techniques.

Once identified, it's easier to protect yourself against the same attack occuring on a "REAL" network rather than a virtual which contains no sensitive data.

That was a very nice explanation of what honeypot is and what it does. I hope many people will now understand what this project is about and how it can save many people.
I agree i think the honeypot can help a lot of people maybe even big companies who get attacked a lot even exchanges who get hacked could use this to prevent it in the future.

Is a very viable one that will generate millions of profits for the community and revenue for the project if judiciously utilized, every brand is seeking of new means to protect their IT ecosystem from cyber attacks, the result of which is very unpleasant and heart wrenching, so is a welcome development that i'm pretty sure everyone will like to embrace
Activity: 168

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Activity: 490
in a system must have a weakness, there is someone or a group who will try to hack it. do you collect hackers into your system? whether your system will be awake from hackers?
I say congratulate and hopefully succeed in the future

Well, i'm not part of the team but from the little i know from the tech side of view, when it comes to defense, like cyber-security, the project or the firm involved don't dish out vital information to the public, like the technical part of the project, so the team behind the technical aspect will be held responsible if such happens and they are ordered to sign some papers as a guarantee that such will not happen under their watch, i understand that something may come up but is a very rare occasion that such will happen from the inside

Well the system will try to lure the hacker to to hack that is the whole point. You luring hackers means you can understand the underlying behavior which would lead to a smarter capable system of protecting.
Don't know if it was already posted. You can win up to 50 HNY Token, if you vote for a T-shirt design in their Telegram channel.

that's nice, thank you. my twitter don't show me any new tweets the last days, so i missed this tweet also. but now i am in:-) some nice designs, and it seems the communits already have an favorite

The T-Shirts are really nice and has simple designs, about 6 samples were uploaded on their telegram group lots of investors voted sample 4 and 5 mostly. I think it's a brilliant concept.
Bitfence is pleased to announce that Mr. Shah H Sheikh is joining their team as senior Advisor, He has 10+ years of industry expertise and experience.
Activity: 728
The  bitfence online store will accept its own HNY tokens as a payment method for it's many products and services.

That's a good concept and that's what I have seen most projects do recently using their tokens for payment but it will be nice if bitfence can use other currencies too.

Creating other options for payment will automatically men creating a competition for their token cause then users won't be compelled to use their token always on their platform
You've made a very good point @Owillz, I am just surprised that I never thought of it this way before. All the same, it is  a good concept accepting their own tokens as a payment method for services

But you guys are also forgetting that competition is good and if utilised wisely by BitFence will be able to grow the hny token.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

Activity: 672
in a system must have a weakness, there is someone or a group who will try to hack it. do you collect hackers into your system? whether your system will be awake from hackers?
I say congratulate and hopefully succeed in the future

Well, i'm not part of the team but from the little i know from the tech side of view, when it comes to defense, like cyber-security, the project or the firm involved don't dish out vital information to the public, like the technical part of the project, so the team behind the technical aspect will be held responsible if such happens and they are ordered to sign some papers as a guarantee that such will not happen under their watch, i understand that something may come up but is a very rare occasion that such will happen from the inside
Activity: 728
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?

Here you go https://www.google.com/url?url=https://bitfence.io/data/BitFence-OnePager.pdf&rct=j&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi-r-jU5-zaAhWMCsAKHZv0BLQQFjAAegQIABAB&q=Bitfence+one+pager&usg=AOvVaw2ObkSS2Ro7i14wFjTDGM-0

Also Bitfence.io has all the information you may need also
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
HEHE i know right, new york is so close,  well not close but closer than most of the other conferences i've seen announced, wish i could get to go, since their sponsoring i wonder if this means they will also have a keynote at the event that would be a MASSIVE win, being a sponsor is a nice bit of advertising to get their name out in the cryptospace but having a nice keynote could really blow things out of the water.

You're very true here, especially when they have it promoted on YouTube and blogs its going to be huge, ICO is going on smoothly already add this!

I must commend who ever is behind this sponsoring idea or who ever made it possible, I am just hoping they can make good use of this platform and harness its power for marketing purposes

Got to agree it was a really smart decision that should do well to increase the overall viewability of the progress and given how much of a competitive market they are looking to upend they will need it. So their advisors are spending their cash well this was a smart sponsorship for sure
Pages:
Jump to: