Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK - page 86. (Read 30027 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
I want number 4 Tee shirt hehe,,,,    ive seen a gif of the miner,, impressive
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
Just saw the t-shirt poll, time to get a chance to win some HNY!! https://t.me/bitfence

Can anybody from any part of the world participate in this? I mean I am from Africa, how can I get the prize if by chance I emerge a winner?

I am not 100% sure but there should be no problem in receiving price tokens. KYC n all needed if you are buying tokens not for free tokens.
Personally, I would prefer to get tokens than the T-shirt, in as much as I am passionate about promoting the project. Just my humble thoughts

Debateable hehe i like swag from companies i like and bitfence is one of the few that i might considering wearing their swag out on the road Smiley But thats me i imagine everyones got their different tastes Smiley But everyone loves tokens
Activity: 154
Just saw the t-shirt poll, time to get a chance to win some HNY!! https://t.me/bitfence

Can anybody from any part of the world participate in this? I mean I am from Africa, how can I get the prize if by chance I emerge a winner?

I am not 100% sure but there should be no problem in receiving price tokens. KYC n all needed if you are buying tokens not for free tokens.
Personally, I would prefer to get tokens than the T-shirt, in as much as I am passionate about promoting the project. Just my humble thoughts
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
BitFence will halt high risk hosts, malicious payloads, viruses, malware, suspicious addresses automatically within seconds everywhere around the globe .

These hackers don't know what's coming for them. They won't know what hit them. With this project we can finally have peace of mind while surfing the net
Activity: 112
BitFence will halt high risk hosts, malicious payloads, viruses, malware, suspicious addresses automatically within seconds everywhere around the globe .
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
A few days ago one of the Team members posted a picture of the mining software. Are there any news, when the sting miners go live?
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Now I've finally figured out what the stages mean: Max Hard Cap is a stretch goal with staged goals of 5, 10, 20 and 35 million

Now I'm just wondering why in the counter the amounts are given in ETH

They weren’t really hiding it hehe but could show it better, I think they show it in ethereum because it’s the value that really matters as they need the ethereum to make the project work they need the raised value to turn it into a working and prospering company

So the next milestone stage 1 is the 2000ETH and that would unlock to the second stage? How is the eth price treated? is it fixed during the sale?

they stages probably have no impact on the price, these are goals that they want to achieve
price is fixed at 1 ETH = 6000 HNY, Discount linearly drops to 0% on June 30. July 1st is the last day of the ICO

Since it is fixed to that value it would make sense. It seems eth in the right realm right now so If this is pulled out it would be great success. I think the only drawback if ETH falls back to lower than that value in HNY. We are all waiting for the SEC decision. At least we will be able to these ideas implemented.

Ethereum value has been on a stable condition for a while now and we may get to see some bullish period coming soon, about the SEC decision, it turns that is just a fake news been propagated to cause FUD courtesy of whales as there is no relevant information from SEC or on their website

We see this alot, people trying to spread some rumours or dodgy news so they can buy the cheap coins in this bullish trend. Common tactic
I agree new investors are easy targets as they panic from news that most of the times is not true and they sell their coins for cheap then the whales buy it.
Activity: 728

I think the tokens will be sent to your wallet and for the shirts they should be shipped to your location... I would really want to win the  t-shirt tho.. They are really nice.
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

I guess it could be shipped, I'd ship in things from time to time myself, it's just going to take some time
Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Now I've finally figured out what the stages mean: Max Hard Cap is a stretch goal with staged goals of 5, 10, 20 and 35 million

They weren’t really hiding it hehe but could show it better, I think they show it in ethereum because it’s the value that really matters as they need the ethereum to make the project work they need the raised value to turn it into a working and prospering company

So the next milestone stage 1 is the 2000ETH and that would unlock to the second stage? How is the eth price treated? is it fixed during the sale?

they stages probably have no impact on the price, these are goals that they want to achieve
price is fixed at 1 ETH = 6000 HNY, Discount linearly drops to 0% on June 30. July 1st is the last day of the ICO

Since it is fixed to that value it would make sense. It seems eth in the right realm right now so If this is pulled out it would be great success. I think the only drawback if ETH falls back to lower than that value in HNY. We are all waiting for the SEC decision. At least we will be able to these ideas implemented.

Ethereum value has been on a stable condition for a while now and we may get to see some bullish period coming soon, about the SEC decision, it turns that is just a fake news been propagated to cause FUD courtesy of whales as there is no relevant information from SEC or on their website

We see this alot, people trying to spread some rumours or dodgy news so they can buy the cheap coins in this bullish trend. Common tactic
Activity: 24
Yea they have some great designs. I voted for number 4.
Activity: 672

Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Its nice to see such a solid team! Looking forward to getting a stingminer :-)
Yes the team is very talented and they have high degrees and are experts in their jobs, good to have you on board just in time for the 23% bonus.
Activity: 420

the price is HYN Tokens, which you should also get into your wallet in Africa. Since you're on the Altcoin forum here, I think you've already got tokens. So that should not be a problem with this raffle.
I wish you luck!

The only restriction I found, is for US citizens. According to this, you can participate in the T-shirt poll. Hopefully you win 50 HNY Token.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

the price is HYN Tokens, which you should also get into your wallet in Africa. Since you're on the Altcoin forum here, I think you've already got tokens. So that should not be a problem with this raffle.
I wish you luck!
Activity: 11
Its nice to see such a solid team! Looking forward to getting a stingminer :-)
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Don't see why your location would be an issue unless your in a country that explicitly bans being in contests? Other than that it doesn't seem like it would be a big deal for the team or for you to participate, but then again you have to know your own local laws and regulations and be responsible.
Activity: 56

Activity: 532

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
The bitfence online store will accept its own HNY tokens as a payment method for it's many products and services .
Yes mate, that is absolutely true. I think it is good for the project as it will positively influence the popularity and value of its tokens

Yes, that's the point, there a lot of ways that the project can actually grow its value, which makes it a potential hit in terms of sales, creating that feeling of want around the token will be a sure way to rapidly increase its value

The token is surely going to become very valuable if it is used as the only means of payment on the store but i would advice for other payment options to be added.

There should be a kind of bonus or say promotion attached to the use of the HNY and it will fuel the need to use the token for payment more than any other, people will do anything for some little incentives

A bonus for payment with HNY Token would be great, but it shouldn't be the only way to buy hard- and software with that Token, other currencies should be added.

We are typically saying same thing, while there is use of other currencies in the market, HNY comes with a lot of advantages compare to other currency usage in the platform, that way it drives the value up continuously
Pages:
Jump to: