Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN][ICO] BITFENCE - REMOVE HACKERS FROM YOUR NETWORK - page 87. (Read 30027 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Just saw the t-shirt poll, time to get a chance to win some HNY!! https://t.me/bitfence
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Wow, MAIN SALE, stage 1 is smoothly moving and they are updating total raised funds count time to time. 597 ETH yet, is good growth. In-short in stage-1 they received 97+ ETH from investors.

Okay. As I understood, 500 ETH raised during pre-sale and now after that all amount is raised in main sale? How much ETH will be raised in first stage ?
Activity: 70
Don't know if it was already posted. You can win up to 50 HNY Token, if you vote for a T-shirt design in their Telegram channel.
https://twitter.com/BitFence_/status/992408976271831040

that's nice, thank you. my twitter don't show me any new tweets the last days, so i missed this tweet also. but now i am in:-) some nice designs, and it seems the communits already have an favorite

I have also not received such tweet or I think it might lost in between other tweets. Thanks for sharing. I will participate in such cases. 50 HNY tokens wow!

Yes, You can. In a week 10 randomly selected voters will receive 50 HNY tokens. So Don't miss it. I already participated there.
Activity: 56
Don't know if it was already posted. You can win up to 50 HNY Token, if you vote for a T-shirt design in their Telegram channel.
https://twitter.com/BitFence_/status/992408976271831040

that's nice, thank you. my twitter don't show me any new tweets the last days, so i missed this tweet also. but now i am in:-) some nice designs, and it seems the communits already have an favorite

I have also not received such tweet or I think it might lost in between other tweets. Thanks for sharing. I will participate in such cases. 50 HNY tokens wow!
Activity: 490
Now I've finally figured out what the stages mean: Max Hard Cap is a stretch goal with staged goals of 5, 10, 20 and 35 million

Now I'm just wondering why in the counter the amounts are given in ETH

They weren’t really hiding it hehe but could show it better, I think they show it in ethereum because it’s the value that really matters as they need the ethereum to make the project work they need the raised value to turn it into a working and prospering company

So the next milestone stage 1 is the 2000ETH and that would unlock to the second stage? How is the eth price treated? is it fixed during the sale?

they stages probably have no impact on the price, these are goals that they want to achieve
price is fixed at 1 ETH = 6000 HNY, Discount linearly drops to 0% on June 30. July 1st is the last day of the ICO

Since it is fixed to that value it would make sense. It seems eth in the right realm right now so If this is pulled out it would be great success. I think the only drawback if ETH falls back to lower than that value in HNY. We are all waiting for the SEC decision. At least we will be able to these ideas implemented.
Merit: 11
Almost 597+ ETH raised yet and bonus also reduced to 23%. Fortunately ETH also down and have good opportunity to invest at this time now.
Activity: 154
Bitfence is pleased to announce that Mr. Shah H Sheikh is joining their team as senior Advisor, He has 10+ years of industry expertise and experience.
Wow more than 10 years of experience and industy expertise sounds good. Now we all need to hope that he will do good in this project aswell.

A gap was noticed in the team and they sought and concluded he is the right Man to fill the gap. That alone should make him know that he has to bring his A game to the table
Absolutely! He surely has to bring his A-game. I like the fact that they went for a capable and experienced hand to fill the void. I hope this will mean a great deal to the project shortly
Activity: 728
Now I've finally figured out what the stages mean: Max Hard Cap is a stretch goal with staged goals of 5, 10, 20 and 35 million

They weren’t really hiding it hehe but could show it better, I think they show it in ethereum because it’s the value that really matters as they need the ethereum to make the project work they need the raised value to turn it into a working and prospering company

So the next milestone stage 1 is the 2000ETH and that would unlock to the second stage? How is the eth price treated? is it fixed during the sale?

they stages probably have no impact on the price, these are goals that they want to achieve
price is fixed at 1 ETH = 6000 HNY, Discount linearly drops to 0% on June 30. July 1st is the last day of the ICO

Still a long way too go and with this Time frame surely they will achieve their targets without any extension.
Activity: 70
Wow, MAIN SALE, stage 1 is smoothly moving and they are updating total raised funds count time to time. 597 ETH yet, is good growth. In-short in stage-1 they received 97+ ETH from investors.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 672
The bitfence online store will accept its own HNY tokens as a payment method for it's many products and services .
Yes mate, that is absolutely true. I think it is good for the project as it will positively influence the popularity and value of its tokens

Yes, that's the point, there a lot of ways that the project can actually grow its value, which makes it a potential hit in terms of sales, creating that feeling of want around the token will be a sure way to rapidly increase its value

The token is surely going to become very valuable if it is used as the only means of payment on the store but i would advice for other payment options to be added.

I would not like that at all. why should one still buy tokens, if one can pay anyway with fiat? what sense would the tokens still have? Our purchased tokens would have no value

The point is, even though there is need for flexibility, BITFENCE should be used as the only means of exchange till they gain substantial ground and value before considering other means because is all about creating value for the tokens which is the prime essence of the project
Activity: 266
Presale is live!
The bitfence online store will accept its own HNY tokens as a payment method for it's many products and services .
Yes mate, that is absolutely true. I think it is good for the project as it will positively influence the popularity and value of its tokens

Yes, that's the point, there a lot of ways that the project can actually grow its value, which makes it a potential hit in terms of sales, creating that feeling of want around the token will be a sure way to rapidly increase its value

The token is surely going to become very valuable if it is used as the only means of payment on the store but i would advice for other payment options to be added.

I would not like that at all. why should one still buy tokens, if one can pay anyway with fiat? what sense would the tokens still have? Our purchased tokens would have no value

yeah, it adds a demand to the supply of tokens. Also makes the ones you get from mining even better as you can use them to buy subscriptions etc.

I would love this to happen. Fully in support of it. This will drive a huge demand from users to the token and in return cause a rise in price

Some nice thinking above, and you're right; it would definetely add a demand to the tokens if this was the case and effectively would see the price go up over a period of time.
Indeed there are good news if the token can be use for payments in the platform. News like those are what the token needs to increase its market value.

It will be interesting to know, how ETH price is treated. BTW 24% BONUS will end in just couple of hours. After very 2 days bonus amount is getting reduced by 1%
Activity: 350
Merit: 16

yeah, it adds a demand to the supply of tokens. Also makes the ones you get from mining even better as you can use them to buy subscriptions etc.

I would love this to happen. Fully in support of it. This will drive a huge demand from users to the token and in return cause a rise in price

Some nice thinking above, and you're right; it would definetely add a demand to the tokens if this was the case and effectively would see the price go up over a period of time.
Activity: 490
Bitfence is pleased to announce that Mr. Shah H Sheikh is joining their team as senior Advisor, He has 10+ years of industry expertise and experience.
Wow more than 10 years of experience and industy expertise sounds good. Now we all need to hope that he will do good in this project aswell.

A gap was noticed in the team and they sought and concluded he is the right Man to fill the gap. That alone should make him know that he has to bring his A game to the table

I have seen the tweet here: https://twitter.com/BitFence_/status/991358500654780417

This is his linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/shahsheikh/

Looks like he is very active around the Middle east region with cyber security matter and businesses.
Activity: 532

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

Activity: 532

Activity: 420

There should be a kind of bonus or say promotion attached to the use of the HNY and it will fuel the need to use the token for payment more than any other, people will do anything for some little incentives

A bonus for payment with HNY Token would be great, but it shouldn't be the only way to buy hard- and software with that Token, other currencies should be added.
Pages:
Jump to: