Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitRent - platform for investing and monitoring building construction - page 39. (Read 47762 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Will an Escrow be created? For me, this is the most important confirmation of the seriousness of the intentions of the management of the platform!
Escrow will be created anyway! Financing for this is planned already.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Will an Escrow be created? For me, this is the most important confirmation of the seriousness of the intentions of the management of the platform!
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
How soon will the platform start working in more than 20 countries?
Since October 2018, this is planned to be done!
Merit: 0
How soon will the platform start working in more than 20 countries?
Activity: 224
Will BitRent have projects in Eastern Europe? I’m interested in Baltic!
Activity: 406
Can u already tell us what will be the second project to invest in? Or is it a secret?)
Tell me please, who will be the first builder which will build the start investment project Unity Towers? Or are there several of them?
Activity: 238
Will the project involve any individual company as a tech partner for supply of chips?
Activity: 280
When will the platform be launched?
The platform will be launched and become available in April 2018.
Activity: 308
When will the platform be launched?
Activity: 378
The project’s team is always on journey and attending presentations. I hardly have time to follow news about projects and releases on conferences.. When do managers work?!) Is such a number of conferences necessary?
Currently it’s ICO stage so provision of full-fledged  presentation about the project as many stakeholders as possible is the key task. This has direct influence on the activity of investors! They’re doing it right.
Don’t u think that there’re too many events?
No! From my point of few, the number of conference cant be too big. BitRent must use every opportunity to present its project and listen to investors’ opinions. At the moment having positive feedback means that the team is moving in right direction.
So there’s mainly positive feedback?
So far I can see either applause or settlement of agreements upon intentions. By the way, this proves indirectly that participation in such event Is necessary
Great! Let’s hope that there’s also constructive feedback also. What conferences are planned at March?
Activity: 252
The project’s team is always on journey and attending presentations. I hardly have time to follow news about projects and releases on conferences.. When do managers work?!) Is such a number of conferences necessary?
Currently it’s ICO stage so provision of full-fledged  presentation about the project as many stakeholders as possible is the key task. This has direct influence on the activity of investors! They’re doing it right.
No! From my point of few, the number of conference cant be too big. BitRent must use every opportunity to present its project and listen to investors’ opinions. At the moment having positive feedback means that the team is moving in right direction.
So far I can see either applause or settlement of agreements upon intentions. By the way, this proves indirectly that participation in such event Is necessary
Activity: 149
Hi! This is a new and unusual approach. I wish the team to successfully implement the project.
Activity: 76
Merit: 2
Are there any competitors in the project? If so, what is BitRent better for?
How soon after the ICO will the investors see the launch of the platform for the planned number of countries?
The launch of the platform for 10 countries is planned at June 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: