Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitRent - platform for investing and monitoring building construction - page 42. (Read 47762 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
BitRent offers to invest any person in commercial real estate. In addition, at the initial stage of construction. Among such investors there will be many amateurs who do not even realize what commercial real estate is ... Is BitRent going to conduct a certain educational activity for new investors?
oohhhh! You know, it seems to me that the project is so simple and literate that any investing, and then using the tools that the platform gives, will quickly figure out what's what for without problems. The real work, of course, will show what and how, but so far I see that all processes will be as in the palm of your hand.
What are the stages in the work?
First, the developer will provide information on the object for the platform. The investor decides to invest in the construction or purchase of this object. Upon reaching a consensus, a smart contract is created and payment is made in the crypto currency.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
BitRent offers to invest any person in commercial real estate. In addition, at the initial stage of construction. Among such investors there will be many amateurs who do not even realize what commercial real estate is ... Is BitRent going to conduct a certain educational activity for new investors?
oohhhh! You know, it seems to me that the project is so simple and literate that any investing, and then using the tools that the platform gives, will quickly figure out what's what for without problems. The real work, of course, will show what and how, but so far I see that all processes will be as in the palm of your hand.
What are the stages in the work?
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Activity: 364
How can I participate in ICO? It’s not easy to figure out!
Hello. What happens to tokens when the seller from which i purchased my goods stops carrying out his activities?
Activity: 224
Where is the  company  office located? I come to London quite often I would love to visit it.
Activity: 392
How can I participate in ICO? It’s not easy to figure out!
I’m looking through the news about the project from time to time and I’ve seen that founders of the project participated in ibsMoscow. Is the project trying to attract investments this way?
That’s one of the reasons. BitRent platform attract the attention of Big Data exterts,  Openledger representatives and ICObazaar people which means all the cryptocurrency industry representatives are interested in its concept.
Okay but the main goal is to attract investors. So how’s it going?
The team is handling the negotiations about partnership with developers from Cyprus and Russia. I think it’s a good results. Now we gotta wait for portfolio.
Was this conference international? Were there only Cyprus representatives?
For now they only announced Russians representatives. Generally speaking it shows that BitRent is developing and investors are getting more interested in it.
Great! What are BigData experts interested in?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I’m looking through the news about the project from time to time and I’ve seen that founders of the project participated in ibsMoscow. Is the project trying to attract investments this way?
That’s one of the reasons. BitRent platform attract the attention of Big Data exterts,  Openledger representatives and ICObazaar people which means all the cryptocurrency industry representatives are interested in its concept.
The team is handling the negotiations about partnership with developers from Cyprus and Russia. I think it’s a good results. Now we gotta wait for portfolio.
For now they only announced Russians representatives. Generally speaking it shows that BitRent is developing and investors are getting more interested in it.
Activity: 91
Merit: 5
 It’s a very interesting project, I like it. Will there be an opportunity to invest only in residential real estate? Will it be possible to work with commercial sector.
Activity: 238
Is there a chance that  some developer will  try to advertise their work on theplatform but it wont be up to standard for investing?
Activity: 300
unusual project. Do I understand correctly that in April the platform will start already?and is it possible to obtain information on fees? how much did the project?
Activity: 280
Can you say that there is already certain audience? If so then who are they?
Can you give more info about the team?! For now I only see happy confident faces in the pics.
Activity: 350
What about the volume of the bounty program?
They set 500k for bounty program. 0.05% of the total emission.
Pages:
Jump to: