Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitRent - platform for investing and monitoring building construction - page 36. (Read 47760 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Where did the developers get such bright prospects for the project and the entire construction industry? I hear that throughout the world so far the states are experiencing the consequences of the crisis that began in 2017 in the United States.
You are mistaken on this score. In some countries, maybe it is felt, but in the same US economy is growing and the demand for real estate is also. The same situation is in Europe. With demand full order. BitRent has good prospects in this market.
I do not know, I do not know! And is there official data?
In the coming decade, construction will be aimed at developing regions. This will be due not only to the rapid growth of the population, but also to the growing economic attractiveness of India, China, and South Africa. In addition, according to the McKinsey Global Institute, it is expected that in 15 years a quarter of the total population will be distributed among the 600 largest urban agglomerations. Can you imagine how many people will be in them and how much space will they need for life and activity?
hmmm ... Do the numbers inspire optimism? Is there anything that can hinder the implementation of the project's plans?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Where did the developers get such bright prospects for the project and the entire construction industry? I hear that throughout the world so far the states are experiencing the consequences of the crisis that began in 2017 in the United States.
You are mistaken on this score. In some countries, maybe it is felt, but in the same US economy is growing and the demand for real estate is also. The same situation is in Europe. With demand full order. BitRent has good prospects in this market.
In the coming decade, construction will be aimed at developing regions. This will be due not only to the rapid growth of the population, but also to the growing economic attractiveness of India, China, and South Africa. In addition, according to the McKinsey Global Institute, it is expected that in 15 years a quarter of the total population will be distributed among the 600 largest urban agglomerations. Can you imagine how many people will be in them and how much space will they need for life and activity?
Activity: 406
Why should investors purchase tokens? Moreover, at the ICO stage.
Tokens give an opportunity to investors to make profit at various stages of investment in construction. There’s an unique opportunity to get tokens at a 40% discount.
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
It’s an interesting project in a profitable, but quite risky market. In some countries the offered form of investment at the early stage of construction is equal to the lottery!) Why did creators decided to develop in this area exactly?
There’s a range of reasons. The real estate market is quite stable. Regardless to the low level of the risk in general all over the world, the profitability of such assets is high enough. Owing commercial, industrial and housing real estate allows to get stable income.
It’s difficult to argue against this advantages. But in case of such risks the profitability will be low, too.
But it’ll be reliable! Acquisition of real estate in developed countries – is a wise action for diversification of the portfolio and minimization of market risks. It’s possible to build investment strategies basing on this, and, btw, they’ll be long-term.
How do the project and its investors make profit on this?
In the format of participatory construction and P2P-platform. This is the area of operation of BitRent.
Wont high level of competition interfere with the process? Anyway, there’re a lot of developers in the area and the market is already divided, I think.
In my opinion, a high level of competition has a positive side. This may be an incentive for development and reform. In my opinion, the monopoly is much worse. Therefore, I do not see competition as a hindrance to development.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
What social media will be used for marketing? I’d like to see all the list.
Activity: 378
Why should investors purchase tokens? Moreover, at the ICO stage.
Activity: 238
It’s an interesting project in a profitable, but quite risky market. In some countries the offered form of investment at the early stage of construction is equal to the lottery!) Why did creators decided to develop in this area exactly?
There’s a range of reasons. The real estate market is quite stable. Regardless to the low level of the risk in general all over the world, the profitability of such assets is high enough. Owing commercial, industrial and housing real estate allows to get stable income.
It’s difficult to argue against this advantages. But in case of such risks the profitability will be low, too.
But it’ll be reliable! Acquisition of real estate in developed countries – is a wise action for diversification of the portfolio and minimization of market risks. It’s possible to build investment strategies basing on this, and, btw, they’ll be long-term.
In the format of participatory construction and P2P-platform. This is the area of operation of BitRent.
Wont high level of competition interfere with the process? Anyway, there’re a lot of developers in the area and the market is already divided, I think.
Activity: 280
Have u already got competitors in this area on blockchain base? Can u name them?
Activity: 266
I‘ve heard that there’s a principle of choosing the objects and countries for work. Can I get acquainted with them?
Activity: 224
I’m interested in the project. But if I need answers for unpopular questions, whom should I ask?
Is BitRent already working with any builders? Perhaps there’re some well-known brands among them?
Pages:
Jump to: