Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitRent - platform for investing and monitoring building construction - page 79. (Read 47762 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Hello, if I invest money in real estate in another country, how can I prove my affiliation to it in case of a dispute in the authorized bodies?
All the necessary information is indicated in the smart contract on the basis of which your participation in the investment is fixed.

And how do I show a smart contract if I have, for example, to resolve a dispute in court? Very few people yet know what a smart contract is and how it works.

It all depends on the amount of your investments. If it's a large investment, you get additional papers that empower you to receive ownership rights as well as enable you to resolve a dispute in a court.

If we're talking about small amounts of funds, Smart Contracts draw profit from operational activities of commercial real estate that they invest money in.
Activity: 154
Hello, what is the minimum amount of investment in real estate via your service?
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Hello, if I invest money in real estate in another country, how can I prove my affiliation to it in case of a dispute in the authorized bodies?
All the necessary information is indicated in the smart contract on the basis of which your participation in the investment is fixed.

And how do I show a smart contract if I have, for example, to resolve a dispute in court? Very few people yet know what a smart contract is and how it works.

It seems that there is an opportunity to present smart contracts as a paper-based document that you can provide the court with if it’s necessary.
This project looks innovative but there are already many real estate companies that are using blockchain. Why is your project different and are you going to pay dividends for token holders?
Our activities are focused on construction sector.
Among  the main features of our platform, these two stand apart: 1) the opportunity to invest in commercial and residential real estate at the primary stages of construction; 2) monitoring of the whole process online.

BitRent totally meets green standards and complies with LEED and BREEAM certificates.

Upon successful completion of the platform, all token holders will be able to convert tokens into coins that serve as a payment tool when it comes to equity participation in construction and receiving dividends.
Activity: 336

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
If the investments comprise the amount of money, which is enough to buy a certain volume that requires issuing ownership right than it is possible. If the investments are minimal, then the chances are that there will be no chance to get ownership rights. Nevertheless, Smart Contracts produce profits from operations activities within commercial real estate when the investments are made.
Activity: 556
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
This project looks innovative but there are already many real estate companies that are using blockchain. Why is your project different and are you going to pay dividends for token holders?
You already have a business? How long does it work?
Now we in a stage of development of the platform. Please follow us in social networks Smiley
the webiste and the announcement look beautiful, well-designed, but I have to find out more about Bitrent ICO.
What exactly information are you interested in?Please feel free to ask the question.
Activity: 258
Merit: 103
so how will people be able to purchase property using the token?
will several people be able to purchase one property on you platform and honour it via a smart contrwct?
Hi. Citizens of which countries do you accept the investment?
Hi. From all countries over the world.
Activity: 238
Activity: 240
Merit: 101
Why is the price of your tokens will grow?
Activity: 142
Do you have a video presentation for your project?
Yes, take the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE9oLBbdAl0 and  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMHnrWB0g-k&t=4s  Wink Wink
Looks very luxury and impressive. I wish you good luck!
Activity: 280
I saw that many people in your team working in the United States. Whether allowed investment from this country?
Why shouldn't they be?
Many projects have put a ban on accepting investments in cryptocurrency from the USA and Singapore.
Activity: 252
I liked your project. I think he will be successful with effective management. Good luck!
Do you have a video presentation for your project?
Yes, take the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE9oLBbdAl0 and  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMHnrWB0g-k&t=4s  Wink Wink
Activity: 392
I saw that many people in your team working in the United States. Whether allowed investment from this country?
Why shouldn't they be?
How did you come to the idea of creating this platform?
Pages:
Jump to: