Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitRent - platform for investing and monitoring building construction - page 85. (Read 47762 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
How can I withdraw my earnings? Is there any service? How easy is this?
Hello. When you buy our tokens - you won't want to sell it because its price will grow up constantly. But when you'll decide to withdraw your earnings - you can easily buy bitcoins for them and then you'll do whatever you want with this money.
I'll buy bitcoin from a person who wants to buy my tokens or is there a better option?

I mean that if I want to immediately withdraw a large amount, then I can have difficulty finding a buyer for my tokens. Is there any service so I can do this quickly?
Hello!
We want to develop some user interface for money exchange, so you will be able not only to buy our RNT tokens but sell them too for bitcoins, for example. So you do not need to worry about withdrawing a lot of tokens - we or other people will buy it fastly.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Hello. When you buy our tokens - you won't want to sell it because its price will grow up constantly. But when you'll decide to withdraw your earnings - you can easily buy bitcoins for them and then you'll do whatever you want with this money.
I'll buy bitcoin from a person who wants to buy my tokens or is there a better option?

I mean that if I want to immediately withdraw a large amount, then I can have difficulty finding a buyer for my tokens. Is there any service so I can do this quickly?
I don't know what guys will do with this, but I think I'll be cool to do some exchange on the platform.
I just want to clarify some points that may prove to be important
Activity: 34

I don't know what guys will do with this, but I think I'll be cool to do some exchange on the platform.

It's just law of all cryptocurrencies, man - they grow up all the time:)
When you buy our tokens - you won't want to sell it because its price will grow up constantly. But when you'll decide to withdraw your earnings - you can easily buy bitcoins for them and then you'll do whatever you want with this money.
Activity: 31
Nice project guys, hope it success.  Wink Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: