Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BoatPilot - integrated marine Navigation Service with AR capabilites - page 38. (Read 38063 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Wow there's a lot of activity in this thread. It says that over 35,000 users have downloaded the beta. Can anyone give feedback?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
This is the only project with a similar idea of its kind. In the absence of competitors, you have a chance to take the lead in the waterworld.
Your idea is highly conceptual and complex, but I think the team will cope with this.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
'' In order to keep all BoatPilot charts up-to-date, we’ll be giving
out NAVI tokens to all users who share the geodesic and cartographic data that is
recorded by their onboard computers while sailing.''

So if I'm getting this correctly, the users that will want to update their charts, or get new charts will be paying with NAVI tokens to those people that record them? Or will there be a database of those records and if so will the contributing users have a free (or discounted) look into them?
Activity: 70
Hello to everyone and thanks for the support!

How do you ensure the compatibility of the BoatGod with any onboard system of any vessel? Do you think the Pocket Skipper will be competitive compared to others apps for brokerage and marina rental, including non-blockchain apps?
BoatGod is innovative wireless hardware module for iOS and Android platforms designed to work with the vessel's onboard systems based on the NMEA standard (the most widespread one), which allows receiving data from all of the vessel's devices and, if necessary, controlling them. BoatGod is also capable of aggregating geo-data from various systems, like the vessel's sonar, to compile updated charts.
Sure, the Pocket Skipper will be competitive as all the users of BoatPilot app are supposed to see the brokerage, marina rental or other advertising info related during the app working, no one other app can supply such opportunity for advertisers and target reader at the same time.

your ideas look very innovative, I hope you will collect your hard cap.
I really want to see your project in real life.
I think to become your investor, but now the minimum amount is a little high)
You're welcome to participate in public placement with the minimal amount of investment is 7$ (100 NAVI) in April for all this month.

This is the only project with a similar idea of its kind. In the absence of competitors, you have a chance to take the lead in the waterworld.
Your idea is highly conceptual and complex, but I think the team will cope with this.
Thanks a lot. They will.

The service of marine navigation is a new field, and similar projects are rare.
See your team are all the professionals in this area, which makes your project more successful.

Thank you!

Best regards,
BoatPilot team.

Activity: 350
Merit: 46
The service of marine navigation is a new field, and similar projects are rare.
See your team are all the professionals in this area, which makes your project more successful.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
your ideas look very innovative, I hope you will collect your hard cap.
I really want to see your project in real life.
I think to become your investor, but now the minimum amount is a little high)
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
How do you ensure the compatibility of the BoatGod with any onboard system of any vessel? Do you think the Pocket Skipper will be competitive compared to others apps for brokerage and marina rental, including non-blockchain apps?
Hello!

Hello!

Tell me about goggles of augmented reality. Will all the existing AR-goggles models support your navigation program?

This is the idea of a synthetic vision that will solve the problem when you try to go into a marine at night in a storm for example. A map is displayed to the AR-glasses, all the nuances of navigation and collected data from onboard systems. AR-glasses will go on sale only if we reach the Hard Cap.

This is a very promising project. The idea of free integrated marine navigation service is appealing. I am ready to try the android app.

The yacht market is very profitable, he have a lot of money. you did it right that you created this project.

Thanks for the support!

Best regards,
BoatPilot team

I have to say it sounds very promising - the AR glasses seem very practical and extremely useful. Thinking for the future it would be a better option then to have it on a monitor only. you could access it from anywhere, I guess?

Yes, you're right.

Best regards,
BoatPilot team.
Activity: 266
Hello!

Tell me about goggles of augmented reality. Will all the existing AR-goggles models support your navigation program?

This is the idea of a synthetic vision that will solve the problem when you try to go into a marine at night in a storm for example. A map is displayed to the AR-glasses, all the nuances of navigation and collected data from onboard systems. AR-glasses will go on sale only if we reach the Hard Cap.

This is a very promising project. The idea of free integrated marine navigation service is appealing. I am ready to try the android app.

The yacht market is very profitable, he have a lot of money. you did it right that you created this project.

Thanks for the support!

Best regards,
BoatPilot team

I have to say it sounds very promising - the AR glasses seem very practical and extremely useful. Thinking for the future it would be a better option then to have it on a monitor only. you could access it from anywhere, I guess?
Activity: 536
Merit: 251

BoatPilot TGE dates have changed and now there’s one more month to get up to 100% bonus!

Read the article by clicking this link

Hello!

best of luck with your project !

Are there any restrictions if I am from China?

No, for you there aren’t. You have no right and should not purchase NAVI tokens only in case you are a citizen, resident (tax or else) or green card holder of the United States of America.

Best regards,
BoatPilot team
Activity: 294
Are there any restrictions if I am from China?
Activity: 308
best of luck with your project !
Hello!

What functions are in BoatGod? Can I use the app without this device?

BoatGod is innovative wireless hardware module for iOS and Android platforms designed to work with the vessel's onboard systems based on the NMEA standard, which allows receiving data from all of the vessel's devices and, if necessary, controlling them. BoatGod is also capable of aggregating geo-data from various systems, like the vessel's sonar, to compile updated charts. Yes, you can use the app as a marine navigator without BoatGod.

great project! cant wait to see how it turns out! 

Thanks for the support!

Will the program support an augmented reality function? What is this function and where can I buy the AR glasses?

Yes, BoatPilot is supposed to develop AR device only if the Hard Cap ($9.850.000) is reached, and users will be able to purchase all additional services (such as AR glasses or the BoatGod module) using their NAVI tokens via their account on our web https://www.boatpilot.io/ All the discription and details of AR glasses you can find in our White Paper https://www.boatpilot.io/docs/BoatPilot_White_Paper_EN.pdf

Best regards,
BoatPilot team
Activity: 216
Will the program support an augmented reality function? What is this function and where can I buy the AR glasses?
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
great project! cant wait to see how it turns out! 
Activity: 324
What functions are in BoatGod? Can I use the app without this device?
Hello!

Thanks for the support!

Best regards,
BoatPilot team
Activity: 381
Activity: 280
Pages:
Jump to: