Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BoatPilot - integrated marine Navigation Service with AR capabilites - page 35. (Read 38063 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 5
It turns out the app can be used not only for navigation in the sea. It can be used even during normal walks or during travel.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
From the first glance BP looks like a simple navigator. What`s the key difference from the other products present in the market?
Indeed, BP is like a simple navigator, but if you want more details, it's better to follow the progress,
I hope that this project can be a big success later
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
From the first glance BP looks like a simple navigator. What`s the key difference from the other products present in the market?

As i understood, you could get their Token from visiting "marinas", and then selling them.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
Analyse any coin project for crypto tips -Write me
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
Because it is so interesting Grin
This makes this application special. I think therefore he has no competitors.

That is true, agreed. I just hope there is a little bit more technological reasoning beside using Blockchain just for the sake of using Blockchain.
The only think that comes to my mind right now is to store gathered geodata, am I missing something?

I will tell you!
The trip promises to be exciting. Smiley

Great, looking forward to it!
Merit: 1
So what`s the total supply of NAVY token? As far as I understood, only the soft cap has been reached. How does it influence the total supply?
I
I also already installed on the tablet. I agree, the interface is very convenient. But I have not understood everything yet. At the weekend I will do this.

Don`t forget to share your experience, I don`t have a tablet at hand to have a look by myself.

Btw, a thing came to my mind. Why does this project need blockchain and token at all? Is this really necessary? It seems like a fully functional software already, why add this functionality to it?

I will tell you!
The trip promises to be exciting. Smiley
I also already installed on the tablet. I agree, the interface is very convenient. But I have not understood everything yet. At the weekend I will do this.

Don`t forget to share your experience, I don`t have a tablet at hand to have a look by myself.

Btw, a thing came to my mind. Why does this project need blockchain and token at all? Is this really necessary? It seems like a fully functional software already, why add this functionality to it?

Because it is so interesting Grin
This makes this application special. I think therefore he has no competitors.

BTW, tokens are also important part of the project. How can I get them now?

Mate, it`s all in the White Paper: TGE ended in April 2018, now you can buy some NAVY at the exchanges.

Ok then, next question: is anybody trading NAVY? How is it doing on the market?

As far as i can tell, it has some average activity on market.

Mate, it`s all in the White Paper: TGE ended in April 2018, now you can buy some NAVY at the exchanges.

Ok then, next question: is anybody trading NAVY? How is it doing on the market?
Who has already used? Share your impressions Huh
I'm just looking for a new navigation app. I wonder what it is based on the block chain Roll Eyes

Installed it on my phone today, UI is very convenient - I like filter buttons. The only concern is that my phone`s screen is too small, it will look much better on a tablet.

Nice to see blockchain projects on new unique markets.
Yachting is certainly for people with income,  I can see lots of inverstors there but what about benefits for people who don`t own a yacht?
How can they benefit from your project?

Not everyone owns a yacht, sure, but there are a lot of people who like to swim with a boat, which isn't really expensive. This app could also be used for hiking, i think. So here's your usefulness for not-so-rich.

I agree with you! I own a small boat and am just looking for something similar.
I can`t spend a lot of money now.Therefore, it is also important for me that it is free !
So this isn`t just for rich people.
Correct me if I`m wrong. They were supposed to implement AR only upon reaching hard cap. As far as I understood, they gathered only 5 mln while hard cap is at 10, what will happen to AR functionality in this case?
I'm just looking for a new navigation app. I wonder what it is based on the block chain Roll Eyes

Installed it on my phone today, UI is very convenient - I like filter buttons. The only concern is that my phone`s screen is too small, it will look much better on a tablet.

I'm guessing they aim at high-end phone users, IMO. On iPhone8 app looks really cool.

Yachting is certainly for people with income,  I can see lots of inverstors there but what about benefits for people who don`t own a yacht?

Not everyone owns a yacht, sure, but there are a lot of people who like to swim with a boat, which isn't really expensive. This app could also be used for hiking, i think. So here's your usefulness for not-so-rich.

Oh, I forgot about smaller boats. And possibly yachts for rent?
Agreed with hiking, and to be fair just simple vacations at sea - it`s nice to have all the information about facilities of the area you`re currently in.

Activity: 233
The project is still developing. I think there will be a lot of interesting things. I've been following him for a long time.
Activity: 259
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: