Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BoatPilot - integrated marine Navigation Service with AR capabilites - page 75. (Read 38063 times)

Activity: 415
Merit: 250
What are your plans if the hard cap will be reached? I am especially interested in Asia region? Can't wait for launching your app for Asia region.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
What is the cost for BoatGod going to be?
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Hi! Thnaks for asking!

Hey, interesting project! Is there any video, demo or something similar where we could see the product?

Thank you. Yes, it is. You can watch the video about BoatPilot on our website https://www.boatpilot.io/

What are the main goals of your project? In which way are you going to do it?

We plan: 1. to become the world’s leading marine navigation solution for mobile devices (phones and tablets), and built-in navigation systems produced by equipment manufacturers; 2.to provide everyone in the yachting industry a convenient and fully functional platform to advertise products and services in a market that is estimated to be worth over $200 billion annually.

Who are the founders of the project?

The founders of the project are professional yachtsman CMO (Chief Marketing Officer) Andrey Domaratsky and COO (Chief Operating Officer) Dmitry Donskoy. For more information, see https://www.boatpilot.io/team section.

Kind regards,
BoatPilot team
Activity: 336
Who are the founders of the project?
Activity: 405
What are the main goals of your project? In which way are you going to do it?
Activity: 364
Hey, interesting project! Is there any video, demo or something similar where we could see the product?
Hello! Thanks for questions!

When does the private placement start? What're the terms of participation?

It has been already started on 9th of January and will be last till February 28, 2018. The minimum amount of NAVI
tokens purchased during the closed stage is $25,000 (equivalent in ETH, BTC, BCH,
LTC).

Is there a minimum purchase on tokens??

During the open stage the minimum deposit is 100 NAVI ($7).

hey! so much information... and so much details. I will carefully examine your technology. good luck

Thanks a lot!

What currency will be refund if I purchase tokens in ETH, and the Soft Cap is not reached?

We are pretty sure, that the project will be successful. Anyway, the refund will be realized in ETH.

Kind regards,
BoatPilot team
Activity: 266
Is there a minimum purchase on tokens??
Activity: 386
hey! so much information... and so much details. I will carefully examine your technology. good luck
Activity: 378
What currency will be refund if I purchase tokens in ETH, and the Soft Cap is not reached?
Activity: 294
When does the private placement start? What're the terms of participation?
Hello! Thanks for asking!

Hey
When and what exchanges BoatPilot tokens will be listed?
Our ticker: NAVI. What exchanges exactly we can tell you after our TGE. We are already communicating with some major crypto exchanges regarding ours tokens trade. Token will be issued on Ethereum blockchain (ERC20), and it will be available for transfer and trade almost right after the token-sale.

Will all the existing AR-goggles models support your navigation program?
We implemented a separate app, modest in its resource demands, specifically for Epson AR glasses. The app works in parallel with the main BoatPilot application, receiving data on the planned route, waypoints, and other key information. The Epson headset application is responsible for visualizing and superimposing all the necessary navigational information on the surface. As such, after setting the necessary objectives on the navigator, skippers can concentrate completely on yacht control, without being distracted by the navigator screen and dash. We plan to significantly expand the list of supported AR headset manufacturers in 2018.

When does the open stage start? How can I become a participant?
The open stage will begin on March 1, 2018 and last until April 15, 2018. During the open stage the minimum deposit is 100 NAVI ($7). You can read all the details about the closed and open stages of the TGE in our Token Policy.

Kind regards,
BoatPilot team
Activity: 294
When does the open stage start? How can I become a participant?
Activity: 308
Will all the existing AR-goggles models support your navigation program?
Activity: 281
Hey
When and what exchanges BoatPilot tokens will be listed?

An interesting project, installed the Boat Pilot application, is ready to participate

We're glad to hear it!

As far as I know, you have already released a beta version BoatPilot. How popular is it? You know the number of yachtsmen that use your product?

Thanks for the question! We have an active audience that uses our application. This is about 50 thousand people. In the season, 4 500 yachts use our application for navigation. We believe that this is not bad result for a new product. In addition, we covered only one region - the Mediterranean region. Stay with us. BoatPilot team.

Kind regards,
BoatPilot team
Activity: 216
As far as I know, you have already released a beta version BoatPilot. How popular is it? You know the number of yachtsmen that use your product?
Activity: 216
An interesting project, installed the Boat Pilot application, is ready to participate

Do I have any special status to participating in your Bounty? Or everyone can join?
I'm always interested in such campaigns.

Hello, all the information concerning our bounty campaign you can find in a special thread on BitcoinTalk https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-boatpilot-integrated-marine-navigation-service-2802744
You can also join to our Telegram bounty channel https://t.me/BoatPilot_Bounty

I can translate your site and application into Italian, will I get tokens for this and how much?

Hello, all the information concerning our bounty campaign you can find in a special thread on BitcoinTalk https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-boatpilot-integrated-marine-navigation-service-2802744
You can also join to our Telegram bounty channel https://t.me/BoatPilot_Bounty

How will you collect profit? After all, the app is free, and you do not need to buy tokens for using it. Where can the dividends for the holders of tokens take?

No question is not stupid for us. We really appreciate your input. First of all, NAVI is going to become a very perspective and valuable cryptocurrency as we will use well thought-out and very effective token growth cost mechanism within the project for this aim. At second, BoatPilot will have a loyalty program that will be made available to users who maintain NAVI tokens in their e-wallets. Users will be rewarded with bonuses and gifts for retaining NAVI tokens in their wallets for a specified period of time. For example, a 25-50% discount to rent a yacht from our preferred vendors. For high quantity token holders, BoatPilot will arrange an exclusive luxury yacht once per year for a period of one week (with capacity for 5-6 people). And finally, you can get bonus up to 100%. Our bonus structure will benefit those who are among the first purchases NAVI tokens. The earlier you purchase the tokens, the greater your bonus will be. You can find the table for the bones system un Token Policy https://www.boatpilot.io/docs/BoatPilot_Token_Policy_EN.pdf

I know that the program is free, but do you plan to make a VIP for those who want to use the application without annoying advertising.

There are no plans for additional paid features at the moment. But we can take up this question for consideration in case it appears frequently.

Kind regards,
BoatPilot team
Activity: 332
I know that the program is free, but do you plan to make a VIP for those who want to use the application without annoying advertising.
Pages:
Jump to: