Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BoatPilot - integrated marine Navigation Service with AR capabilites - page 79. (Read 38063 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Greetings!

When and what exchanges BoatPilot tokens will be listed?
Our ticker: NAVI. What exchanges exactly we can tell you after our TGE. We are already communicating with some major crypto exchanges regarding ours tokens trade. Token will be issued on Ethereum blockchain (ERC20), and it will be available for transfer and trade almost right after the token-sale.

Will all the existing AR-goggles models support your navigation program?
We implemented a separate app, modest in its resource demands, specifically for Epson AR glasses. The app works in parallel with the main BoatPilot application, receiving data on the planned route, waypoints, and other key information. The Epson headset application is responsible for visualizing and superimposing all the necessary navigational information on the surface. As such, after setting the necessary objectives on the navigator, skippers can concentrate completely on yacht control, without being distracted by the navigator screen and dash. We plan to significantly expand the list of supported AR headset manufacturers in 2018.

When does the open stage start? How can I become a participant?
The open stage will begin on March 1, 2018 and last until April 15, 2018. During the open stage the minimum deposit is 100 NAVI ($7). You can read all the details about the closed and open stages of the TGE in our Token Policy.

Best regards,
BoatPilot team.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
When does the open stage start? How can I become a participant?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Will all the existing AR-goggles models support your navigation program?
Activity: 294
When and what exchanges BoatPilot tokens will be listed?
Hi! Thans for asking!

Is BoatGod suppose to be expensive?

BoatGod module is on developing stage at the moment, and it is quite difficult to fix the price for the module before the start of the project. The situation with the price will have been clear by 3rd quarter of 2018 as we begin BoatGod module delivery to corporate clients in Europe according to our Road Map.

How do you buy tokens? Is there Escrow or direct to a company wallet?

You can purchase NAVI tokens by doing one of the following:
Purchase tokens via your account on www.boatpilot.io using any of the usual payment methods (credit cards, PayPal, WebMoney, etc.). Also you can purchase tokens on any cryptocurrency exchange (full list of such exchanges is available on our websites www.boatpilot.io and www.boatpilot.me).
And you can purchase NAVI during the Token Generation Event. At this moment we're hоlding the private stage with minimum investment amount of $25.000. Also we have the great bonuses during the private stage up to 100%!
If you are interested in this offer please reach us via [email protected]

Is it possible to use BoatPilot without BoatGod?

Yes, you can use the app as a marine navigator without BoatGod.

You saying all investments will be returned, but in what currency?
Hello!

What are you going to do if the project is not successful? How will I get my money back?

Hello, it will, but if the Soft Cap is not reached during the TGE, all investments made will be returned to the investors.

What are your plans if the hard cap will be reached? I am especially interested in Asia region? Can't wait for launching your app for Asia region.

You can find all the information about our plans in our Road Map. It is clear and available to everyone on our website https://www.boatpilot.io/ .  We are going to release charts for the Asia Pacific region by 1st quarter 2020.

Do you accept Ripple?

No. Currency accepted: ETH, BTC, LTC, BCH.

What are your forecasts - how will your token be traded on the stock exchange in half a year after the end of TGE? In a year? What are your optimistic and pessimistic forecasts?

We can not predict this. We take the following responsibilities to ensure that NAVI cost continues to rise: 1.Burn all tokens used to book yachts, marinas and others through Pocket Skipper app; 2.Use at least 25% of the profits raised through advertising to purchase NAVI tokens and burn at least 50% thereof for the period of 3 years after the TGE.

Kind regards,
BoatPilot team

We are pretty sure, that the project will be successful. Anyway, the refund will be realized in ETH.

really a very profitable and very useful project as an aid to boat captains to wade through the sea, involving all the teams in their application a very interesting thing and I will always support this project to achieve success

Thanks a lot for the words of support!

Kind regards,
BoatPilot team
Activity: 294
Is BoatGod suppose to be expensive?
Activity: 51
How do you buy tokens? Is there Escrow or direct to a company wallet?
Activity: 308
Is it possible to use BoatPilot without BoatGod?
Activity: 216
You saying all investments will be returned, but in what currency?
Hello!

What are you going to do if the project is not successful? How will I get my money back?

Hello, it will, but if the Soft Cap is not reached during the TGE, all investments made will be returned to the investors.

What are your plans if the hard cap will be reached? I am especially interested in Asia region? Can't wait for launching your app for Asia region.

You can find all the information about our plans in our Road Map. It is clear and available to everyone on our website https://www.boatpilot.io/ .  We are going to release charts for the Asia Pacific region by 1st quarter 2020.

Do you accept Ripple?

What are your forecasts - how will your token be traded on the stock exchange in half a year after the end of TGE? In a year? What are your optimistic and pessimistic forecasts?

We can not predict this. We take the following responsibilities to ensure that NAVI cost continues to rise: 1.Burn all tokens used to book yachts, marinas and others through Pocket Skipper app; 2.Use at least 25% of the profits raised through advertising to purchase NAVI tokens and burn at least 50% thereof for the period of 3 years after the TGE.

Kind regards,
BoatPilot team
Activity: 127
Merit: 2
really a very profitable and very useful project as an aid to boat captains to wade through the sea, involving all the teams in their application a very interesting thing and I will always support this project to achieve success
Hello!

You can find all the information about our plans in our Road Map. It is clear and available to everyone on our website https://www.boatpilot.io/ .  We are going to release charts for the Asia Pacific region by 1st quarter 2020.

Do you accept Ripple?

Kind regards,
BoatPilot team
Activity: 332
Activity: 324
Activity: 336
Activity: 308
Hello! Thanks for asking!

What are the main goals of your project? In which way are you going to do it?

We plan: 1. to become the world’s leading marine navigation solution for mobile devices (phones and tablets), and built-in navigation systems produced by equipment manufacturers; 2.to provide everyone in the yachting industry a convenient and fully functional platform to advertise products and services in a market that is estimated to be worth over $200 billion annually.

What algorithm did you use to optimize your service for mobile devices, taking into account their limited productivity?

Most data suppliers (for example, OSM) are bloated and lack optimal storage structures. Our algorithm will find and eliminate such redundancy, which in turn will cut the size of the database to a fifth. A key feature of our algorithm is its parallelization. It allows you to use MapReduce algorithms on a computing cluster. The software algorithm is
implemented via Python using ZeroMQ to distribute tasks throughout computing nodes. The common and open ESRI Shapefile is used as an output format, allowing
the results to be used not only on mobile devices, but in the vast majority of GIS packages.

What about the bounty? Is everybody welcome to join? Really wanna help with this nice idea coming true to life!

All the information concerning our bounty campaign you can find in a special thread on BitcoinTalk https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-boatpilot-integrated-marine-navigation-service-2802744
You can also join to our Telegram bounty channel https://t.me/BoatPilot_Bounty

Kind regards,
BoatPilot team
Activity: 381
What are the main goals of your project? In which way are you going to do it?
Activity: 280
What algorithm did you use to optimize your service for mobile devices, taking into account their limited productivity?
Activity: 358
What about the bounty? Is everybody welcome to join? Really wanna help with this nice idea coming true to life!
Hello! Thanks for questions!

This is a very promising project. The idea of free integrated marine navigation service is appealing. I am ready to try the android app.

Hi, thank you for being with us. The beta-version of BoatPilot is already available in Google Play Store to assess demand for this product among yachtsmen and skippers. Go ahead to try it.

Token will be available after TGE right ? And will be transferable also then?

Hello! Token will be issued on Ethereum blockchain (ERC20), and it will be available for transfer and trade almost right after the token-sale.

What about IOT? Does it relate to your service?

The hardware side of the project is BoatGod. This module connects directly to the onboard system of any vessel, collects marine data, and transfers it via Wi-Fi. BoatGod will look like an USB drive flash. The idea is close to IoT, but we're not actually IoT. We're rather smart thing.

Kind regards,
BoatPilot team
Pages:
Jump to: