Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BoatPilot - integrated marine Navigation Service with AR capabilites - page 93. (Read 38063 times)

Activity: 358
Merit: 250
what do you think how will your token be traded on the stock exchange after the end of TGE?
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
is there any way for an American to take part in the TGE?
Activity: 243
Is your service working like Google maps, I mean GPS-navigation. in Google maps, you can also make a point and description of restaurants for example
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Hi! Thanks a lot for the questions!

Is advertising enough for you to get the project profit after IСO?

BoatPilot is a marketplace that provides businesses of any size – from large brands to small seaside restaurants – effective and convenient access to the international yachting market, which will reach $74.7 billion by 20221. Best of all, BoatPilot advertising works even when the user has no internet access.
We plan to become the world’s leading marine navigation solution for mobile devices hones and tablets), and built-in navigation systems produced by equipment manufacturers; also we plan to provide the yachting industry a convenient and fully functional platform to advertise products and services in a market estimated to be worth over $200 billion annually.

I'm from Vietnam, can I take part in the TGE?

Sure you can! According to the rules of our TGE we do not allow anyone who participates with the American IP.

Where can I find the russian yellow paper?
mobile devices have limited computing power and RAM, how did you adapt your service to this?

Here you can find our Yellow Paper:
https://www.boatpilot.io/docs/BoatPilot_Yellow_Paper_RU.pdf
One of the ways we choose to solve the size problem is by using variable resolutions depending on depth. For example, having 1-meter resolution for depths up to 5 meters, and raising the resolution as depth increases. This does not affect navigational capabilities, but significantly enhances performance and reduces the amount of data stored and processed.
Our algorithm will find and eliminate such redundancy, which in turn will cut the size of the database to a fifth. Industry standard library GDAL (Geospatial Data Abstraction Library) will be used as the database library for all geo-data. GDAL is a stable high-speed library, supported by the community, as well as by large commercial and non-profit organizations such as Oracle and the Royal Canadian Geographical Society.

Kind regards,
BoatPilot team
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
The yachting and boating industry is certainly on the rise. I would be interested to see what your software offers thats already not available elsewhere by other vendors.
Activity: 322
Where can I find the russian yellow paper?
mobile devices have limited computing power and RAM, how did you adapt your service to this?
Activity: 190
I'm from Vietnam, can I take part in the TGE?
Activity: 224
Is advertising enough for you to get the project profit after IСO?
Hello! Thanks for the questions!

Whereby will you collect and transmit data on all shipborne systems of the ship?

We have hardware module BoatGod for iOS and Android platforms designed to work with the vessel's onboard systems based on the NMEA standard, which allows receiving information from all of the vessel's devices and, if necessary, controlling them.

When ICO  finished?

The TGE will last until 23:59:59 UTC on April 15, 2018.

How many tokens will be distributed during the bounty?

In total, 1.5% (3,446,064 tokens) of the total number of released tokens is allocated for marketing, promotion, PR and bounty.

I can translate your site and application into Italian, will I get tokens for this and how much?

Hello, all the information concerning our bounty campagin you can find in a special thread on BitcoinTalk https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-boatpilot-integrated-marine-navigation-service-2802744
You can also join to our Telegram bounty channel https://t.me/BoatPilot_Bounty

Kind regards,
BoatPilot team
Activity: 243
I can translate your site and application into Italian, will I get tokens for this and how much?
Activity: 182
Activity: 281
How many tokens will be distributed during the bounty?
Activity: 415
Whereby will you collect and transmit data on all shipborne systems of the ship?
Greetings!

How can I give my feedback about the project, website or product?
You can use any channel placed at the bottom of our website for this purpose.

Do you have a smart contract?
Yes, we do. You are able to get acquaintance with it on a link https://github.com/BoatPilotNAVI/TGE

Kind regards,
BoatPilot team.
Activity: 308
Do you have a smart contract?
Activity: 336
How can I give my feedback about the project, website or product?
Hello to everyone! Thank you for your questions! We're happy to see an interest in our project.

i had send email to [email protected] . when i to be add while list ? Huh
Subscribe to our newsletter at https://www.boatpilot.io/. For information on bonuses and other details please address [email protected].

and when is it planned to release mobile versions of the product? it would be very interesting to test your application on iOS.
such an idea is necessary for people - do it!
BoatPilot is already an existing and functioning product. By late 2017, the service was released on Android as an open beta-version, and on iOS as a minimum viable product (MVP). Release of the final version of BoatPilot on App Store is planned in the 2nd quarter of 2018.

Have you got any private investments so far if I may ask?
At the moment this information is not disclosed.

Best wishes,
BoatPilot team.

Activity: 405
Have you got any private investments so far if I may ask?
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
and when is it planned to release mobile versions of the product? it would be very interesting to test your application on iOS.
such an idea is necessary for people - do it!
Activity: 364
i had send email to [email protected] . when i to be add while list ? Huh
Pages:
Jump to: