Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BoatPilot - integrated marine Navigation Service with AR capabilites - page 97. (Read 38063 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
when list on exchanger ?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
It will be a service style google maps, but in the marine area? I never got to test, but google maps does not do that too?
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Greetings!

How much space will the app take up with the maps?
It will depend on the region. For example, the app with available map of Mediterranean takes 175 Mb.

Does BoatPilot app work without Wi-Fi? If something goes wrong with the internet, may I use it? Shocked
Yes, it does, as every Tablet is equipped with GLONASS or GPS system that are enough for charting the route.

Kind regards,
BoatPilot team!
Activity: 358
Does BoatPilot app work without Wi-Fi? If something goes wrong with the internet, may I use it? Shocked
Activity: 222
How much space will the app take up with the maps?
Activity: 70
Hi to all!

Its interesting to watch how your project is implementing, I'm a real fan of the BoatPilot! How can I track how many tokens are bought, how many is left, and how many tokens were burned?
Hello! Thanks for the support! Quarterly reports on the number of NAVI tokens bought and burned are published on our site: BoatPilot. Stay tuned!

Really worth paying attantion to this project. Is it the Russian team? Love Russians projects! Kiss Kiss Kiss
The team is international, and there are some Russians among them.

Are you going to put into paid features as premium account for pulling the ads in the app? Huh
There are no plans for additional paid features at the moment.

Best wishes,
BoatPilot team.
Activity: 243
Are you going to put into paid features as premium account for pulling the ads in the app? Huh
Activity: 322
Really worth paying attantion to this project. Is it the Russian team? Love Russians projects! Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 224
Its interesting to watch how your project is implementing, I'm a real fan of the BoatPilot! How can I track how many tokens are bought, how many is left, and how many tokens were burned?
Activity: 28
Hi guys, super interesting project! Can't wait to see it live.

If you need help with smart contract development or investor management system for your token sale, drop me a message.

Cheers!
Activity: 536
Merit: 251
Hi! Thanks for the questions!

What region will cover BoatPilot if you reach only the soft cap? I am interested in Asia region an I try to decide all about investment

If we reach the soft cap only, then the coverage of the BoatPilot will be in the European region only.

where can I see the technical specifications of boatpilot?
I know you guys are doing an ambitious project, I wanna take a look deeper

You can find out Yellow Paper with project technical description here:
https://www.boatpilot.io/docs/BoatPilot_Yellow_Paper_EN.pdf

Kind regards,
BoatPilot team
Activity: 190
where can I see the technical specifications of boatpilot?
I know you guys are doing an ambitious project, I wanna take a look deeper
Activity: 243
What region will cover BoatPilot if you reach only the soft cap? I am interested in Asia region an I try to decide all about investment
Hi! Thanks for the questions!

Sounds like a really interesting proposal,I hope everything, especially the token sale, occurs smoothly so we can have a nice development in what seems to be a potentially great project Grin Grin Grin

Thanks for words of support!

Hi nice project! I wanna join for bounty. What bounties are still available? Kiss

All the information concerning our bounty campaign you can find in a special thread on BitcoinTalk https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-boatpilot-integrated-marine-navigation-service-2802744
You can also join to our Telegram bounty channel https://t.me/BoatPilot_Bounty

Will you return my money in case you do not collect the soft cap? Do you guarantee a refund?

If the Soft Cap is not met, all funds will be returned to the TGE participants upon request. It's important to note that the amount of NAVI tokens in the participant's e-wallet at the time of the refund request has to be equal to or greater than what he/she purchased during the TGE  We will issue a press release with a detailed action plan as soon as we have the final number on funds raised.

Kind regards,
BoatPilot team
Activity: 281
Will you return my money in case you do not collect the soft cap? Do you guarantee a refund?
Activity: 415
Hi nice project! I wanna join for bounty. What bounties are still available? Kiss
Activity: 308
Sounds like a really interesting proposal,I hope everything, especially the token sale, occurs smoothly so we can have a nice development in what seems to be a potentially great project Grin Grin Grin
Hi to everyone!

Hey, I am quite interested in your project, it’s cool. I like BoatPilot app, though it is a beta. How can I support the project? Cool

Thank you for being with BoatPilot. You can invest in the project at any stage of the TGE. The minimum amount of NAVI tokens purchased during the Private Placement is $25,000 (equivalent in ETH or BTC). During the Public Placement the minimum deposit is 100 NAVI ($7). It is also possible to deposit funds in cash or transfer them to the company’s  current account. You can read all the details about the TGE in our Token Policy https://www.boatpilot.io/docs/BoatPilot_Token_Policy_EN.pdf.

Do you have any bonus rewards for those who will buy NAVI tokens within the first days of ICO launching? How can I get them?

Yes, we do. There are provisions for early investors for bonuses that will equal to 50% or 100% of tokens purchased, and it will be discussed on an individual basis. They are possible in case of the Soft Cap is reached during the TGE. The more precise information will be announced on the first stage of the TGE. Pls, follow the information on our web https://www.boatpilot.io/. For information on bonuses and other details please mail to [email protected].

New project with a good and interesting concept, it is worth to be monitored its progress. Is there a minimum purchase on tokens? Roll Eyes

Hi, thank you for supporting BoatPilot. The minimum amount of NAVI tokens purchased during the closed stage of the TGE is $25.000  (or 50 ETH / 2.5 BTC / 15 BCH / 250 LTC). The minimum amount of NAVI tokens purchased during the open stage is 100 NAVI ($7). It is also possible to deposit funds in cash or transfer them to the company’s  current account. Please, feel free to find the all detailed information about the TGE on our web https://www.boatpilot.io/ or in our Token Policy document https://www.boatpilot.io/docs/BoatPilot_Token_Policy_EN.pdf.

Best wishes,
BoatPilot team.
Activity: 336
New project with a good and interesting concept, it is worth to be monitored its progress. Is there a minimum purchase on tokens? Roll Eyes
Activity: 405
Do you have any bonus rewards for those who will buy NAVI tokens within the first days of ICO launching? How can I get them?
Pages:
Jump to: