Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BOON - First Artificial Intelligence Powered Job Marketplace - page 25. (Read 11792 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
What is the price per coin?

$0.04
What if any newbie wants to work in your platform? Is there no scope for newbie?

Ofcouse we have a platform to allow a new user to thrive. Please check out our site and register www.boon.vc
You mentioned somewhere that, Highly reviewed freelancers will get chances. What if someone wants to start freelancing from your BOON TECH?

Its not like Highly reviewed freelancers. Our platform is free to use for Freelancers where there are no fees so that freelancers receive every dollar they work for. Thats the key point.

We share revenue for the platform users. All high earners and high spenders get rewards of our market share every year. We allocate 10% of our coins just for this purpose.
So one can start as a new user and if the performance and earnings are good, they can earn rewards also.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
when will the 25% pre-sale bonus end?
Activity: 815
Merit: 502
Hello sir, when will your bounty campaign ends?
I know i should ask this in bounty thread, but since there is no activity from the bounty manager there.
So i ask it here.
Up, i didnt get any answer on both ann thread and bounty thread  Huh

why not join telegram and  Direct dialogue with bounty manager ,i think they will give you answer.
The thing is they answered others question but not mine.
Dont know whats wrong  Huh
Do you offer any featured bids as in other platforms?
Will the freelancers working through your service get the payment in the form of cryptocurrency?
Oh, such a good question! Really interesting to know!

Of course. We pay as the cryptocurrency. Ours is a blockchain based Free freelance Marketplace. You will be paid in Boon coins and later you can convert that to Boon Dollars. ie, we covert your ETH into Boon dollars which is pegged to USD
I think this token will become successful. The direction is set to good. Looking forward to this project.

Thank you KazEliana. We will look forward to your participation. Smiley
Activity: 98
1st Job Marketplace without Crypto Fluctuation
Hey dev when pre ICO will start? and how many min cap and max cap at pre-ICO?
These details may need to be added on the ANN home page.
And is there only 5% bonus in pre-ICO?

Ok will add that to the thread.

Yes we reduced bonus because we are integrting Ai into our platform and will be releasing it this week. We had a 25% bonus which we will honor for people who already registered
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
Hey dev when pre ICO will start? and how many min cap and max cap at pre-ICO?
These details may need to be added on the ANN home page.
And is there only 5% bonus in pre-ICO?
Activity: 27
Can we have the Wallet address of the foundation to keep an eye on the found?
Activity: 27
What is the date of ICO?
Can you explain me about your freelance platform? What kind of benefits are there for Service contractors?

Sure, let me send you our feature lists.

Activity: 37
What if any newbie wants to work in your platform? Is there no scope for newbie?

Ofcouse we have a platform to allow a new user to thrive. Please check out our site and register www.boon.vc
You mentioned somewhere that, Highly reviewed freelancers will get chances. What if someone wants to start freelancing from your BOON TECH?

When will the presale end?
Can you explain me about your freelance platform? What kind of benefits are there for Service contractors?
Will the freelancers working through your service get the payment in the form of cryptocurrency?
Oh, such a good question! Really interesting to know!
Pages:
Jump to: