Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BOON - First Artificial Intelligence Powered Job Marketplace - page 29. (Read 11792 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
What is your plan for the unsold tokens? Will you burn them?

Yes.  We will burn the unsold tokens.
What is your plan for the unsold tokens? Will you burn them?
Is it necessary that I have an Ethereum wallet to participate in the token sales?

Yes. You will be required to have an Ethereum wallet pointed at the token/crowd sale address to participate in the crowd sale.
Is it necessary that I have an Ethereum wallet to participate in the token sales?
Where can I find the roadmap?
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
How employers will guarantee project to freelancers? I wanted know the secuirity system?
Yes, asking about the payment project security?

can you elaborate your question please? Are you asking about the payment or the project security?

How employers will guarantee project to freelancers? I wanted know the secuirity system?

can you elaborate your question please? Are you asking about the payment or the project security?
Activity: 27
When will be the tokens distributed?

The token will be distributed 1 week after ICO ends.
When will be the tokens distributed?
Activity: 98
1st Job Marketplace without Crypto Fluctuation
its only used by some fools who know nothing about investments

Can you make the conversation civil?

Also we said hard cap. No one uses the term hard cap in finance word. Just relax, no one is confused here. No where we are saying we have a revenue of 20 million. If we say that you have a point.

In crypto marketcap and hard cap is used interchangeably. Eveyone knows it. If you dont know it, just get used the term in crytpo.
Activity: 280
But we need to make sense to most people. People like you who has knowledgeable in finance is not common
Activity: 224
Use proper terminology and educate people
Activity: 266
and its confusing everyone
you should stop
Activity: 322
Activity: 238
you see people get confused all the time because people dont know to use proper words
I understand that. In crypto market cap and hard is used interchangeably

I understand you are coming from a finance background
So you see a glaring error, but its not meant to be. We dont claim to have revenue. In you world, if there is no revenue there is no market cap. I understand that
Activity: 224
you see people get confused all the time because people dont know to use proper words

I understand you are coming from a finance background
Activity: 112
Activity: 266
Pages:
Jump to: