Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BOON - First Artificial Intelligence Powered Job Marketplace - page 52. (Read 11792 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
1st Job Marketplace without Crypto Fluctuation
Tell me, please, did this job site work before the block chain? Or is this project completely new? I want to invest in it!

No this project dont work before blockchian with the present business model. We have a zero service fee which is ONLY possible with blockchain. All present platforms charges 20% service fee.

We also have a revenue model. Please check below. If you like our project please apply on our site www.Boon.vc

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Are you really promising an profitable amount and feedback on blockchain by stocks and both marketplace too?
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
Tell me, please, did this job site work before the block chain? Or is this project completely new? I want to invest in it!
Activity: 32
If in ICO every stock is not sold, left some, then what will you do?
Activity: 27
Do you have patent?
@Boon Tech
Can you tell me the token price?
How can I participate your presale?
please share information about your team? Do you have plan support API?
Activity: 18
Need to understand more about how freelance works on other sites. The bidding for example. If I put a job on there, if I get 100 bids, and do this twice, does it mean I have to pay after that? Or do you only pay for each accepted bid?
Activity: 18
 Adoption, how are they going to sway people to join this if crypto is the only way in. The roadmap shows fiat coming mid-2018. Is the roadmap still valid?
Activity: 98
1st Job Marketplace without Crypto Fluctuation
I had already seen some information about the project, at first they seemed promising, the white paper contains important information that I can hardly find in others. success with the proposal.

Thank you so much, I appreciate your kind words
Activity: 120
What is the role of owner in Boon job marketplace?
Owner's role is to attract and retain users to their platform. Their goal has historically been to create a walled garden around a user base and extract value from it. They are the creator of the network.

Also another important aspect is owner doesnt take any commission at all.
What is Boon's target market?

Like any other job platform, Boon's target market is Freelancers and Employers
Are Boon coin transferable?

Like all other coins, Boon coin is also transferable
Being a traditional freelancer for last 10 years I have come across this new decentralized freelance job marketplace recently. There is a lot of ICO available in this niche. I have gone through your information and would like to know more about patent technology and What parameters and factors you will consider controlling the volatility in the cryptocurrency market?

Basically, When you release a payment some amount will be in the escrow, so when project takes 2-3 weeks to get done there are chances that the currency value might fluctuate. So our patent technology make sure once the freelancer work is done it only releases the amount you initially released. So fluctuations is not a concern for Boon tech.
Activity: 67
Being a traditional freelancer for last 10 years I have come across this new decentralized freelance job marketplace recently. There is a lot of ICO available in this niche. I have gone through your information and would like to know more about patent technology and What parameters and factors you will consider controlling the volatility in the cryptocurrency market?

I think the technology let the employers pay the freelancer the same amount it was released and not depending upon the cryptocurrency fluctuations.

If it is that it will be a great project. But still, I would like to know what exactly happened in the background. In what way freelancers are beneficial when compared to traditional or other blockchain based freelance sites? Can all the freelancers earn rewards?
Activity: 14

I think the technology let the employers pay the freelancer the same amount it was released and not depending upon the cryptocurrency fluctuations.
Activity: 84
What is Boon's target market?
Activity: 52
What are your strengths that make you stand different from your competitors?
Activity: 67

Pages:
Jump to: