Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BOON - First Artificial Intelligence Powered Job Marketplace - page 55. (Read 11792 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
How can I buy your coins?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
1st Job Marketplace without Crypto Fluctuation
The whitepaper says 50 per cent of the of tokens will be available through the ICO - what exactly happens with the other 50 per cent? It says that it will be used for 'distribution over the platform', but what specifically does that mean?

Also, from what I can gather, ethereum will be able to be used from the beginning, with BTC, LTC and Zcash added early next year? Thanks

Yes 50% for the public and 50% we use it for various purposes. Here is the distribution chart.

Adding More Currencies :

Yes we are going to add more currencies for the next version so that its easy for people to adopt the platform. I am also in talks with few blockchain financial companies which integrate multiple coins into their platform and users can convert these coins into ether or btc. Trying every way to make it easy for people to adopt the system. IF we make the platform easy for non crypto people, then i believe thats a game changer.

Please visit our site www.Boon.vc and register for  presale. We have a 25% bonus now if you register and complete your KYC.
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
The whitepaper says 50 per cent of the of tokens will be available through the ICO - what exactly happens with the other 50 per cent? It says that it will be used for 'distribution over the platform', but what specifically does that mean?

Also, from what I can gather, ethereum will be able to be used from the beginning, with BTC, LTC and Zcash added early next year? Thanks
the team is very strong and has experience for future development, i think that is good project worth to invest

Thank you so much. Please register for our presale, we have 25% bonus now.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
the team is very strong and has experience for future development, i think that is good project worth to invest
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Nice project! Welcome to our website. We are the most informative ICO list, it helps you with funding. Good luck, guys  Wink
How much is the token price? Have you started your cryptocurrency sale?

Token is 4 cents Yes we have started our pre ico and register for a 25% bonus.

www.Boon.vc
what is the cap of tokens?

Hard cap is 20 million
Activity: 37

www.Boon.vc
what is the cap of tokens?
As boon app becomes a gateway to undeniable free trade to anyone and provide easy access to all stakeholders, so do you have any security system?

Our app is secure and our database is also secure. We made sure that our sites are hack proof. Please dont worry about security, its really high on our list.

I checked your website and read information presented in there. It looks like it has a huge potential for success. I am hoping the best for this project. I want to know the specific way to convert cryptocurrency into tangible goods and services quickly.

Our platform will help to convert our coin to ether now but integrating BTC and LTC in the next version. Our platform also provides stability with the crypto market fluctuations. We have a patent pending for the technology.

Please visit our website and register for our presales, its 25% now.

www.Boon.vc
As boon app becomes a gateway to undeniable free trade to anyone and provide easy access to all stakeholders, so do you have any security system?
I checked your website and read information presented in there. It looks like it has a huge potential for success. I am hoping the best for this project. I want to know the specific way to convert cryptocurrency into tangible goods and services quickly.

www.Boon.vc

Can I know more details about the 25% bonus?

Yes we have a presale goingon with 25% bonus You can register and get it.
Can you tell me if is it mineable?

Sorry we are a erc20 token, so its not.
Activity: 27
How does one unlock their wallet for POS mining?
Activity: 18
when will the ico start?
Activity: 27

www.Boon.vc

Can I know more details about the 25% bonus?
Activity: 32
Can you tell me if is it mineable?
I read your WP fairly interesting project. Perhaps I will support you at ISO.

Yes, I completely agree with you. I am also reading their Whitepaper. They seem very interesting.
Can people of other countries without US citizens use this Booncoin platform for their freelancing services?

100% we are open to all countries. Also we have a patent pending for hedging against volatility of US market so our platform is very stable and secure. IF crypto currency lose value our platform wont get affected.

Please register with our site and let me know if you have any questions
Pages:
Jump to: