Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BOON - First Artificial Intelligence Powered Job Marketplace - page 54. (Read 11792 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
does boon tech provide any rewards to its members for engaging in the platform?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
The Boon Tech protocol allows people to convert from BD to BOON and not the other way around. Why?

Boon Tech protocol allows conversion of BOON and BD in both ways. Once BOON has been purchased it should be converted into Boon Dollars (BD) to mitigate the impact of dilution over the long-term. BD can be converted to dollars worth of BOON at a fair price in a reasonable amount of time.
The Boon Tech protocol allows people to convert from BD to BOON and not the other way around. Why?
Activity: 14
Do you take any attempt to maintain the stability?

They have the patent technology to deal with stability and liquidity problems.
Do you take any attempt to maintain the stability?
Activity: 98
1st Job Marketplace without Crypto Fluctuation
What wallets do you use?

Any ERC 20 wallets which you own your private key
So I wanna know do I have to pay taxes on boon tokens and does my government recognize boon tokens as my property and do I have to care about any legal action by  government on my boon token property ?

Not really, govt dont know which wallet you use because wallets dont have your name or information on it
Activity: 22
What wallets do you use?
So I wanna know do I have to pay taxes on boon tokens and does my government recognize boon tokens as my property and do I have to care about any legal action by  government on my boon token property ?
Activity: 84
Last day I went through huffingtonpost and I found Booncoin in 2nd position. So I researched on that. According to my cryptocurrency experience, this will be a revolution. BoonTech impressed me with their white paper and new patent pending technology. Looking forward for more. All the best Boon Team.
Your team have counsels from top organizations & looks exceptionally qualified. whats about the token distribution date?
Yes! their team looks highly qualified. According to white paper , token will be distributed -1 week after ICO ends
Your team have counsels from top organizations & looks exceptionally qualified. whats about the token distribution date?

Tokens are distributed after a week of token sale. We just need to do some book keeping before we distribute tokens as per the US law.
This is a great concept, kind of like coinlancer or xbtlancer.  My question is this... When I pay people to do work for me, they always ask for Bitcoin and will usually try to resist ethereum.  Even when Xfer fees were at $9.00+ for Bitcoin.  So who is going to want to accept Boon coins?  Or will they be immediately exchangeable for Bitcoin. 

Also how easy will it be to exchange bitcoin or ethereum to Boon coin on your site?  Or would I have to hassle with that myself?

Thank you for the great questions, I really appreciate it.

Well many people asked me about the difference between other job platform I made a blog post and here are the main differences.

To answer you question about demand, there are two aspects to this situation.

One is the issue you find with any coin. BTC is always in demand than any other ALT coin. In order to circumvent this phenomenon we will introduce BTC into our platform in a month after or token sale. We are almost ready with it technically speaking. So people can convert Boon to BTC and do all the transaction.

Our platform has a feature called Boon Dollars which is used to hedge against the crypto volatility. Boon dollars is pegged to USD, so Boon dollars are protected from any crypto fluctuation. When anyone deposit any crypto currency in our platform, we immediately convert it into Boon dollars and protect against the volatility.

Another aspect is the security token aspect. Our token is a utility token because without Boon coins the platform cannot operate. We have a private blockchain for Boon coins which make our platform lightening fast. We dont dependent on ether blockchian which are very slow sometime. So we need a coin as well as a fast blockchain. So we require boon coin and boon dollars.
Activity: 78
What is the minimum & maximum investment? Huh
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
big project and a unique consept , i think is a solution for freelance for finding job in marketplace
and more opportunity for get passive income , to growing and i think it can must important to use in future
so lets see for opening on preico and keep on proggress
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
It seems like this will be a good project for investment
will look forward on it
Activity: 67
When The ICO is going to start?

I think Token Sale starts on December 15 As per their website pre-sale bonus of 25% is running. Making a study on their project will be back with the details later.
Activity: 27
Are the coins really so numerous or is the info given without a decimal point yet?
Activity: 27
When The ICO is going to start?
Activity: 55
This is a great concept, kind of like coinlancer or xbtlancer.  My question is this... When I pay people to do work for me, they always ask for Bitcoin and will usually try to resist ethereum.  Even when Xfer fees were at $9.00+ for Bitcoin.  So who is going to want to accept Boon coins?  Or will they be immediately exchangeable for Bitcoin. 

Also how easy will it be to exchange bitcoin or ethereum to Boon coin on your site?  Or would I have to hassle with that myself?
Pages:
Jump to: