Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BreezeCoin: Real asset-backed cryptocurrency with interest payment - page 4. (Read 1797 times)

copper member
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Thanks for the support guys! Whitepaper translations are on the way!
Activity: 35
On top of the projects. Thats the reason why, i always keep on reading on the updates on this page, to know more on the development. #BreezeCoin
Activity: 10
Good idea to implement crypto on real estate trading there is so many companies planning the same idea stable and hard work of team is backbone of project.
Activity: 23
Nice project that grows every day and will be successful without a doubt, take time to participate in the development of the project. Currently meets all modern requirements and has a large number of advantages! Go and get acquainted with the project.

The most important part of the project is impelementing to Breeze de Mar Resort Hotel. Be sure, we are working on it !
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
Nice project that grows every day and will be successful without a doubt, take time to participate in the development of the project. Currently meets all modern requirements and has a large number of advantages! Go and get acquainted with the project.
Activity: 274
Merit: 1
Interested in the opportunity to receive monthly interest payments in Ethereum. This point finally convinced me to invest
Activity: 20
Come to Europe too. Europe also needs resort hotel that accepts cryptocurreny. Breeze de Mar Barcelona sounds awesome for example
what do you plan for 75% reserve ? seem its a lot, only 30% for ICO

BreezeCoin will implement to Breeze de Mar Resort Hotels. Our first project is Orlando. The other ones will be Hawaii, Bahamas and Las Vegas. There wil be some circulation for BRZC and we will use 150M BRZC at this resorts. How? We are predict that 10M BRZC will use in Breeze de Mar Orlando. So we need this reserve for circulation and BRZC ATMs.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
A very remarkable project,excellent idea, a great start! The team is trying to do everything  that is planned.I wish the team success in
conquering the heights!Good luck to the whole team
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
Great idea but what i want to know is what makes breeze coin ahead or advantages of breezecoin from other real estate blockchain?
my e-mail: [email protected]

twitter: @Ilona21272335

eth wallet: 0x36b85fa497C69Fb989E2738fD4b8FCec0C84Eec9

To join to ICO please fill the form in our website!

www.breezecoin.io
Activity: 81

twitter: @cryptolift

eth wallet: 0x0318BdCea427748D5C709728665980eEeae1638A

Activity: 6

twitter: @Ilona21272335

eth wallet: 0x36b85fa497C69Fb989E2738fD4b8FCec0C84Eec9
I am being aware how the tokenization will help the businesses to operate in the future, learnt new things from your whitepaper

Thanks enisshkurti!

We believe that the Project BreezeCoin will be pioneer in the world!
Activity: 74
I am being aware how the tokenization will help the businesses to operate in the future, learnt new things from your whitepaper
This project is a good example of the fact that crypto assets can also be provided by real sectors of the economy. This will give a high stability of the exchange rate of the currency in comparison with others, which are not provided.

Cryptocurrency economy is totally connected to Bitcoin. We believe that the project BreezeCoin is a very strong bullet to hit this.
Activity: 112
This project is a good example of the fact that crypto assets can also be provided by real sectors of the economy. This will give a high stability of the exchange rate of the currency in comparison with others, which are not provided.
Activity: 294
what do you plan for 75% reserve ? seem its a lot, only 30% for ICO
Activity: 28
Activity: 140
I have a question. The assets invested in real estate are interesting for investments. But, I know that now in America there is an oversupply of real estate offers. I hope you check the liquidity?

the price of real estate is inadequate - I do not see the point in this strategy. it is obvious that the American market is oversaturated with real estate. explain to me why realtor blockchain?
Pages:
Jump to: