Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BreezeCoin: Real asset-backed cryptocurrency with interest payment - page 6. (Read 1797 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Sounds like this a security where is your company located? Does the ICO required KYC?
Activity: 194
Merit: 0
In this project I was pleased that the team is mostly young people. I read about the project and the leader on the website of the CNN turk and this gives me grounds that the project is ambitious and will have a future.
Activity: 326
Merit: 8
>> CryptoMedia.press
Can You clarify do the annual interests You plan will ba paid in BreezeCoins or in ETH? Do the holders must perform some actions to claim these interests or You will collect all You need to proceed with payments yorself? When the first interests will be paid - at the start of 2019 or at the end of?
Activity: 23
when moon when lambo

We are in exchange in july!!!! Take your position on ICO stage. Our ICO will finish 20 of June!
copper member
Activity: 24
Thanks for everyone's support!
An asset's value will remain the same with how will the fluctuations of the Crypto currencies be handled?
No matter if you're crypto is asset backed when the market goes down every other coin goes down too

Yes this is true for cryptocurrency market. And we can not guarantiee about our coin. But there is something! Now we are offering minimum value of our coin. This coin is linked to Breeze de Mar Resort Hotel Project and their mortgage papers. We are offering %6.5 interest payment for our mortgage papers. So if the Breeze de Mar Resort Hotel will grow up, interest payment will get bigger too because mortgage paper amount will increase. So people can make their investment to our coin independently cryptocurrency market just for interest payment of BreezeCoin.
Activity: 7
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
An asset's value will remain the same with how will the fluctuations of the Crypto currencies be handled?
No matter if you're crypto is asset backed when the market goes down every other coin goes down too
Activity: 20
I feel like this ICO will be the new trend. Good time to make some profit with BreezeCoin.
nice project. I will follow....

We will be here to answer your questions!
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
I saw a lot of estate projects, but if i am not wrong (correct me if yes), there no one successful. Here i see a lot of potential, good work to develop project so why not. You can be first and win.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Its a nice idea, I think some other projects are getting into the asset space like relex, not sure how that compares with breeze but a good plan nonetheless
Activity: 2
I will join the ICO. It is really good. I feel the breeze Cheesy
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
I can't believe how far advanced this project is already developed.

There will be people making plans to visit the resort (me included,) especially if the coin takes off.

Thank you for offering this wonderful project to us.

Activity: 158
i like this project! great-good luck
copper member
This project seems fair and clever for me. I forecats a success and you have my total support.
 surely it will improve all this field

All my wishes

Can we hope a complete catalan transalation of all tools

Thanks for the support! Unfortunately, we are not planning to translate it to Catalan Sad
Activity: 64
This project seems fair and clever for me. I forecats a success and you have my total support.
 surely it will improve all this field

All my wishes

Can we hope a complete catalan transalation of all tools
Activity: 123
Great project "  there are already many estate  project .  i will like to read more of how this project differ from others : Good luck
copper member
I had doubts that were solved with the answers above,
we will see each other in the florid sun.

I'm glad that we could clarify the issues!
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
I had doubts that were solved with the answers above,
we will see each other in the florid sun.
Pages:
Jump to: