Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] BreezeCoin: Real asset-backed cryptocurrency with interest payment - page 5. (Read 1797 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
I have a question. The assets invested in real estate are interesting for investments. But, I know that now in America there is an oversupply of real estate offers. I hope you check the liquidity?
Activity: 23
There are other electronic currencies that deal with real estate. But I have read this project and see in the project talk about mortgaging real estate projects in the future. How is it conducted? In the globalization process have you encountered obstacles because of the culture, customs, terrain, weather of the country and the law of the government?

Hello Aileen!

Sure there are some problems in countries. All of them are different and we must to deal them one by one. First of all, we are in Orlando, USA now. And our next project will be Las Vegaz Breeze de Mar. So we are dealing with just USA and there are not any problem! Next years we will deal with other countries one by one!
Activity: 4
The place of the project is very good choice, Orlando. And the second resort hotel will be in las vegas ? This is amazing. The adoption will be pumped.
Activity: 98
Sounds great. I was planning to join ICO, but first I want my free Breezecoin.
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
Breeze Coin is an Ethereum based ERC20 decentralized token. I hope this token can not be a junk coin like most other airdrops, considering this token has a good team and project
Activity: 132
The income that Breeze de Mar receives through the interest of mortgage papers will be distributed to the BreezeCoin holders.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Breeze Coin looks the first cryptocurrency to be paid based on the real assets.
It’s amazing concept. Interesting😊
I think there is more project that similar as this one that already present.
And most of them going really well, so i'm agree that this project is amazing.
breezecoin Joined. We are excited to support this project.

Thanks for your support shiva!
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
As we can see that, real estate project are keep on occurring, there is no doubt that real estate project is always a bit opportunity to take.
There are more and more people who need a place to live or just to stay for a day or two.
That way, there will always a big chance on growing for this kind of business.
Activity: 41
very interesting project, i will be glad being a part of it. Thank you.
Activity: 308
Tw7yXzfoV2tU5gn5Ly3bxjJSgv35TJYQWf
Great project. BreezeCoin should be promoted more to many people around the world. I'm sure If you can promote with proper ways. Good luck
Activity: 364
There are other electronic currencies that deal with real estate. But I have read this project and see in the project talk about mortgaging real estate projects in the future. How is it conducted? In the globalization process have you encountered obstacles because of the culture, customs, terrain, weather of the country and the law of the government?
Activity: 56
The project of BreeeCoin is just cool. 75% coin is reserved its really awesome I have a query, What will be the price of a token ?
Activity: 4
I am really looking forward in the near future to buy my house with cryptocurrency! Hopefully it will adopt quickly!
Activity: 7
Does trading start in July?
It will be a hot summer!
Activity: 28
breezecoin Joined. We are excited to support this project.
Can You clarify do the annual interests You plan will ba paid in BreezeCoins or in ETH? Do the holders must perform some actions to claim these interests or You will collect all You need to proceed with payments yorself? When the first interests will be paid - at the start of 2019 or at the end of?

We will start to share interest payments at the start of 2019, January 31. Holders do not need to do anything to have interest payment. Holding is enough. Interest payments will pay with Ethereum.
copper member
Activity: 24
I can't believe how far advanced this project is already developed.

There will be people making plans to visit the resort (me included,) especially if the coin takes off.

Thank you for offering this wonderful project to us.

Thanks everyone for their contributions to the project!
Sounds like this a security where is your company located? Does the ICO required KYC?

Our team is Germany and Turkey based and the company responsible from BreezeCoin is located in England. Our main real estate project Breeze de Mar is located in USA. And yes, sure our ICO require KYC.
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
Breeze Blocks, or Bricks and mortar .
Pages:
Jump to: