Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Brickblock.io 🚀 - JOIN THE REVOLUTION OF ASSET TOKENIZATION 💥 - page 16. (Read 6841 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I am in love with Brickblock. It so good that they’ve finished ico successfully. It is a pity that it ended so soon, but I think everyone who was interested got what they want.
Do they plan to extend the ico? I think it could be a nice idea, if they are so popular and needed. It is a great job.
I don’t think there will be some need in that. They’ve reached enough money - $12 millions with private investment. It is impressive I think.
So, what they will do next? I hope they have great plans. They have enough resources and a strong team. What else is needed?
I don’t know what else they need. I think they will be working hard to create something special for us. I think community users need to be a little calmer I think
Yes, you are right. It is hard to be calm. The project is supported by many European countries, so I have high expectations.
I know it. I was following this project from the very beginning, and I am sure that people who developed Brickblock will be able to change the world.
I hope they will do it. Besides, they have great plans. Can wait for the listing of tokens on different exchanges. It is a serious decision
Activity: 224
I am in love with Brickblock. It so good that they’ve finished ico successfully. It is a pity that it ended so soon, but I think everyone who was interested got what they want.
Do they plan to extend the ico? I think it could be a nice idea, if they are so popular and needed. It is a great job.
I don’t think there will be some need in that. They’ve reached enough money - $12 millions with private investment. It is impressive I think.
So, what they will do next? I hope they have great plans. They have enough resources and a strong team. What else is needed?
I don’t know what else they need. I think they will be working hard to create something special for us. I think community users need to be a little calmer I think
Yes, you are right. It is hard to be calm. The project is supported by many European countries, so I have high expectations.
I know it. I was following this project from the very beginning, and I am sure that people who developed Brickblock will be able to change the world.
Activity: 210
I think the token of this project will grow very strongly in the price of the year in 2-3 .With the further development of the platform, the growth of its users and the general interest in it will only increase
To this project, people show a very great interest that can not but rejoice. It shows the potential and prospects of development, the token of this project will certainly grow steadily in price
Promising platforms immediately stand out against the background of empty and questionable projects, which is teeming with the ICO market. The developers managed to convince a sufficient number of people of the usefulness and prospects of their platform. The fact that it is a worthwhile product that will develop over time and become only more convenient, more extensive and technological
I always pay attention to the road map of the project, the more it is the more confidence in the project. The development of this project is already 2 years and quite successfully, the development will take a little more than 3 years, judging by the road map . And it is very good , because the development of really worthwhile projects requires a lot of time and resources
This is one of the signs of a good project. Doubtful projects usually provide very short terms for the development of the project. It is always necessary to assess whether this task is feasible in such a short time or not.
Some projects do not have an adequately designed road map and information about the development team. There should be no misunderstandings in these moments. Everything should be publicly available and informative. Again, an example of this project. Each team member has a detailed description and even links to their social networks
In general, the design of the site attracts attention. Very informative and clearly described the essence of the project and how it works, visitors do not have questions about what kind of project and what it is for
I think the token of this project will grow very strongly in the price of the year in 2-3 .With the further development of the platform, the growth of its users and the general interest in it will only increase
To this project, people show a very great interest that can not but rejoice. It shows the potential and prospects of development, the token of this project will certainly grow steadily in price
Promising platforms immediately stand out against the background of empty and questionable projects, which is teeming with the ICO market. The developers managed to convince a sufficient number of people of the usefulness and prospects of their platform. The fact that it is a worthwhile product that will develop over time and become only more convenient, more extensive and technological
I always pay attention to the road map of the project, the more it is the more confidence in the project. The development of this project is already 2 years and quite successfully, the development will take a little more than 3 years, judging by the road map . And it is very good , because the development of really worthwhile projects requires a lot of time and resources
This is one of the signs of a good project. Doubtful projects usually provide very short terms for the development of the project. It is always necessary to assess whether this task is feasible in such a short time or not.
Some projects do not have an adequately designed road map and information about the development team. There should be no misunderstandings in these moments. Everything should be publicly available and informative. Again, an example of this project. Each team member has a detailed description and even links to their social networks
Large volatility of the cryptocurrency market has a very negative impact on deposits of inexperienced traders. Some of them do not understand what is not trading on the stock exchanges and cryptocurrency and very quickly say goodbye to their deposits
What are you trying to say ? The volatility of the cryptocurrency is really big, but what does it have to do with this platform?
You didn't read the white paper at all? The project will solve one of the main problems of cryptocurrency traders namely the mobility of their cryptocurrency assets.
Do you want to say that because of the inability to withdraw your funds in fiat on time , there is a big risk of losing the earned profit?
Exactly, but this is not the main advantage of this platform. Of course, it is very good when you can at any time transfer your cryptocurrency to real estate for example . But another important factor is that this platform will unite the real sectors of the economy and the cryptocurrency, which is also very important
Such projects will greatly affect the overall integration of the cryptocurrency into the everyday life of people .
Naturally, if soon it will be possible to invest in real estate and other areas of the economy, this is a very good indicator of the development of the cryptocurrency in general
The developers have enough money to finally put us what that finished product. I think that it will be really something new and interesting for many investors and people who are interested in cryptocurrency
Large volatility of the cryptocurrency market has a very negative impact on deposits of inexperienced traders. Some of them do not understand what is not trading on the stock exchanges and cryptocurrency and very quickly say goodbye to their deposits
What are you trying to say ? The volatility of the cryptocurrency is really big, but what does it have to do with this platform?
You didn't read the white paper at all? The project will solve one of the main problems of cryptocurrency traders namely the mobility of their cryptocurrency assets.
Do you want to say that because of the inability to withdraw your funds in fiat on time , there is a big risk of losing the earned profit?
Exactly, but this is not the main advantage of this platform. Of course, it is very good when you can at any time transfer your cryptocurrency to real estate for example . But another important factor is that this platform will unite the real sectors of the economy and the cryptocurrency, which is also very important
Such projects will greatly affect the overall integration of the cryptocurrency into the everyday life of people .
Naturally, if soon it will be possible to invest in real estate and other areas of the economy, this is a very good indicator of the development of the cryptocurrency in general
Pages:
Jump to: