Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Brickblock.io 🚀 - JOIN THE REVOLUTION OF ASSET TOKENIZATION 💥 - page 12. (Read 6841 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
This project is investment attractive for all users and investors, I am sure of it!

Why do you think so? You can explain your point of view, I doubt it.

Why do you doubt? I did not understand you, write more specifically why you doubt! So that I could explain my point of view in more detail

Well, I'll write more specifically. I doubt that the project will be successful in the future. Because I do not see much activity!

And what resources do you refer to when you say there is no activity? Every day a large number of new users appear on the forum and the number of investors increases too

Are you seriously? I did not know this, I read the information on the Internet and if I do not see new articles, I believe that the project is not successful

You should pay more attention to the activity on the forum, for the bounty program of the project and for the telegram by the channel. There is the best information

Well, I will get acquainted with these resources. I hope that you are right, because I like the idea of ​​the project and I want it to develop in the future!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
This project is investment attractive for all users and investors, I am sure of it!

Why do you doubt? I did not understand you, write more specifically why you doubt! So that I could explain my point of view in more detail

Well, I'll write more specifically. I doubt that the project will be successful in the future. Because I do not see much activity!

And what resources do you refer to when you say there is no activity? Every day a large number of new users appear on the forum and the number of investors increases too

Are you seriously? I did not know this, I read the information on the Internet and if I do not see new articles, I believe that the project is not successful

You should pay more attention to the activity on the forum, for the bounty program of the project and for the telegram by the channel. There is the best information

Activity: 365
I heard they had some problems with the airdrop. How’s the deal now? Is everything get clearer. I hope so because the project is very interesting for me.
Yes, now it is ok. I think people just need to listen to official sources. Developers is strong team that inspires confidence. I am sure about them in 100%
Me too. Guys have great experience in this area, so they use it to provide their idea. I mean, they know what they are doing. I think community will understand it and will wait for it.
I totally agree with you. I don’t think it was a very big problem for them. They have resolved everything. I hope they won’t have such problems in future.
Me too. This project deserves to be successful and respected. It has much more benefits than any other similar project on the current market. I like it most.
I think people need to be more attentive to what they are doing. Yes, I am sure that everything will be ok and everyone will get their piece of cake.

Usually the biggest piece of the cake goes to the pros who really understand better than anyone else how to play this game. The rich get richer so to say.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
I heard they had some problems with the airdrop. How’s the deal now? Is everything get clearer. I hope so because the project is very interesting for me.
Yes, now it is ok. I think people just need to listen to official sources. Developers is strong team that inspires confidence. I am sure about them in 100%
Me too. Guys have great experience in this area, so they use it to provide their idea. I mean, they know what they are doing. I think community will understand it and will wait for it.
I totally agree with you. I don’t think it was a very big problem for them. They have resolved everything. I hope they won’t have such problems in future.
Me too. This project deserves to be successful and respected. It has much more benefits than any other similar project on the current market. I like it most.
I think people need to be more attentive to what they are doing. Yes, I am sure that everything will be ok and everyone will get their piece of cake.
Activity: 224
Hey everyone. Does someone know some interesting news about the project? I can’t find the link for their facebook account. I know that there is always plenty of information.
Yes, I have the same problem too, but I also follow them in twitter. Recently they have announced, that they are listed by IDEX. I think it says something.
It is good news! I hope they will be listed by many platforms in a short time. Are they tradable now, or it will happen later? I am so excited about it.
Me too. I think it shows the hard work of the brickblock’s team. Tokens will be tradable in a few weeks. I think it won’t take long, but in case I can’t wait longer.
Yes, it is a good sign. I think it is not the last success for Brickblock. Developers know their job well, so members of the community can be calm about it. Have you bought some tokens?
Of course, I have bought. I have welcomed the prospect of my participation in this project, so I made my choice. I think it was a right and profitable decision.
Definitely, it was. Me too, but it is a pity that many of my friends wasn’t in time to buy it. I hope developers will give another opportunity to other people that haven’t become a part of our community.
I agree with you. It could be very nice. I also have friends that would be happy to become an owner of some Brickblock’s token. At least, it is good for us, that we could buy it  Smiley
Grin Grin Grin It is true. Brickblock offers so many benefits and it is great that we are a part of it. Developers have a strategic long-term vision, so community can be sure about them.
Activity: 196
Hey everyone. Does someone know some interesting news about the project? I can’t find the link for their facebook account. I know that there is always plenty of information.
Yes, I have the same problem too, but I also follow them in twitter. Recently they have announced, that they are listed by IDEX. I think it says something.
It is good news! I hope they will be listed by many platforms in a short time. Are they tradable now, or it will happen later? I am so excited about it.
Me too. I think it shows the hard work of the brickblock’s team. Tokens will be tradable in a few weeks. I think it won’t take long, but in case I can’t wait longer.
Yes, it is a good sign. I think it is not the last success for Brickblock. Developers know their job well, so members of the community can be calm about it. Have you bought some tokens?
Of course, I have bought. I have welcomed the prospect of my participation in this project, so I made my choice. I think it was a right and profitable decision.
Definitely, it was. Me too, but it is a pity that many of my friends wasn’t in time to buy it. I hope developers will give another opportunity to other people that haven’t become a part of our community.
I agree with you. It could be very nice. I also have friends that would be happy to become an owner of some Brickblock’s token. At least, it is good for us, that we could buy it  Smiley
Activity: 196
Pages:
Jump to: