Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Brickblock.io 🚀 - JOIN THE REVOLUTION OF ASSET TOKENIZATION 💥 - page 11. (Read 6844 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I'm starting to know your platform, project. and what I am seeing seems to me, without doubt, a great contribution to the blockchain and to the community in general. congratulations for your initiative!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I think on this site you can make very good money on arbitration, all the features of this platform have
It will be only by experienced investors, the transfer of capital from one asset to another is quite risky as for me if you do it often. In any case, the commission strongly bite your deposit
I completely disagree with the commission. If you do such things on centralized stock exchanges, you will lose much more than on this platform. Commissions will be very small which is very conducive to arbitrage trading
Activity: 182
I think on this site you can make very good money on arbitration, all the features of this platform have
It will be only by experienced investors, the transfer of capital from one asset to another is quite risky as for me if you do it often. In any case, the commission strongly bite your deposit
Activity: 210
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
The versatility of the platform is simply amazing , as I understand it, you can invest in another cryptocurrency and it can in turn invest in various funds or real estate.
I have the impression that with such a rapid development of blockchain technologies, centralized exchanges, both cryptocurrency and stock ones, will soon cease to exist. They will not stand the competition
When something really happen , but not anytime soon for sure. The introduction of some new innovative technology requires a lot of time. I think it will happen in 5-10 years
Everything will depend on how quickly the blockchain will gain popularity among ordinary people and not only among crypto-enthusiasts.
There is no doubt that the decentralized platform will be much more profitable than everything that exists now . But it will take a long time for this project to become truly global
Is the product that really exceeds all existing analogues will be left out and will not be seen? Don't think. People need to show that this platform is very convenient and will be in demand among traders and not only
Let's see how developers implement this platform. They have more than enough funds for its development. I think for $ 12 million it is possible to release a good product
The versatility of the platform is simply amazing , as I understand it, you can invest in another cryptocurrency and it can in turn invest in various funds or real estate.
I have the impression that with such a rapid development of blockchain technologies, centralized exchanges, both cryptocurrency and stock ones, will soon cease to exist. They will not stand the competition
When something really happen , but not anytime soon for sure. The introduction of some new innovative technology requires a lot of time. I think it will happen in 5-10 years
Everything will depend on how quickly the blockchain will gain popularity among ordinary people and not only among crypto-enthusiasts.
There is no doubt that the decentralized platform will be much more profitable than everything that exists now . But it will take a long time for this project to become truly global
Is the product that really exceeds all existing analogues will be left out and will not be seen? Don't think. People need to show that this platform is very convenient and will be in demand among traders and not only
The project has a lot of advantages and advantages . It will certainly blow up the cryptocurrency market and the cryptocurrency community. One of the best investment platforms in recent years
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I think your project is very promising. I wish good luck to the developers
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
What can you say about the development team of this project? I looked for information about them, but did not find any good data that would describe the team

On the official site there is a large article with up-to-date information about the project team. There you will find the answers to all questions!

I visited the official website, but I could not find the information about the team unfortunately. Tell me where can I find the article?

Strange, on the main page of the site there is a link to the article, I read it yesterday. Also the link is on the main page of the project on this forum. There is all the similar information

Can you explain where the link is located? I can not find . You can briefly describe the information in it. I'm sure I will have enough of this information

The article describes the strength of the development team, the specialization of each team member, the professional past, the projects that were created by team members. I can say that the team is very experienced, the team members were able to implement such a project!

This is wonderful, thank you! This information is very important to me. At the moment I'm thinking about buying the project's tokens, since I believe that after the end of ISO they will appear on the exchange and their price will rise!
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
What can you say about the development team of this project? I looked for information about them, but did not find any good data that would describe the team

On the official site there is a large article with up-to-date information about the project team. There you will find the answers to all questions!

I visited the official website, but I could not find the information about the team unfortunately. Tell me where can I find the article?

Strange, on the main page of the site there is a link to the article, I read it yesterday. Also the link is on the main page of the project on this forum. There is all the similar information

Can you explain where the link is located? I can not find . You can briefly describe the information in it. I'm sure I will have enough of this information

The article describes the strength of the development team, the specialization of each team member, the professional past, the projects that were created by team members. I can say that the team is very experienced, the team members were able to implement such a project!

Pages:
Jump to: