Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 75. (Read 84796 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Shipping and logistics is a hard and antiquated business. Paper, physical document transfers via courier, photocopies, phone calls. From what a number of people in the industry have said, the industry just moved towards email in the last few years. What Cargo Coin is looking to do – is tackle the hard document components first. They’ve come at things from a software perspective – aiming to solve document transfers, tracking, checkpoints and more – all via the blockchain.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Cargo Coin is a good project, I am impressed by the fact that I know well the logistics processes and I think that the implementation of the blockchain

With the introduction of the usual transportation can be some difficulties, this just need to be ready and not to give up, and try to innovate
Activity: 234
Merit: 1
i can perceive great success of this project and a huge reward for investors in future, this is just my opinion.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 9
CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics
CargoCoin ANN thread in Portugese
copper member
copper member
copper member
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
This is exactly the direction where huge changes and innovations are taking place now. In a couple of years, the industry can change dramatically and this is absolutely logical and correct. I think that we need to support such projects and monitor their development.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
CargoCoin platform options provide endless opportunities for added value for users and participants!
The interest of the CargoCoin group is set in accordance with the interests of the supporters of the ICO! Great, guys!
copper member
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yq8ACyWbQ88

區塊鏈連接物流產業,延誤時間可以減少10%之多
Activity: 80
Activity: 84
High performers are intrinsically motivated by doing excellent work with strong team and producing something that impresses others.This project very much attracted someone else's attention! I'm a part of! And recommend to everyone!
Cargocoin is making the cargo shipping and logistics company more transparent , secured and fast. This will help logistics industry more productive and helping economic growth in every country grow fast. A perfect project that allow every one to participate in their ICO  because any where you are in the world as long as you have access to the internet you can invest  and buy Cargocoin token.
Awesome project this project will help the economy grow fast in the region and making difference to logistics industry its transparent, low cost, fast ducomentation. CargoCoin reduces costs, compared to high percentages, charged throughout the process by banks, brokers, agents, lines, ports, customs agents, couriers, insurers
Merit: 140
Shipping and logistics is a hard and antiquated business. Paper, physical document transfers via courier, photocopies, phone calls. From what a number of people in the industry have said, the industry just moved towards email in the last few years.
What Cargo Coin is looking to do – is tackle the hard document components first. They’ve come at things from a software perspective – aiming to solve document transfers, tracking, checkpoints and more – all via the blockchain.

copper member
https://youtu.be/zPteJ04jPZ4

An interview with CargoCoin CEO - Bogomil Alexandrov
Activity: 266
If you are really an investor and you want a real company, never miss out this ICO.
CargoCoin will be listed in Nauticus Exchange after the ICO.
That means that the Team is really serious about the development of the project.
copper member
https://knowyourico.show/approaching-logistics-from-a-software-perspective-with-cargo-coin/

APPROACHING LOGISTICS FROM A SOFTWARE PERSPECTIVE WITH CARGOCOIN

Shipping and logistics is a hard and antiquated business. Paper, physical document transfers via courier, photocopies, phone calls. From what a number of people in the industry have said, the industry just moved towards email in the last few years.
Join me Cahill (sounds like K-hill) as I chat with Bogomil Alexandrov, Founder and CEO of CargoCoin.
Pages:
Jump to: