Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 71. (Read 84796 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Cargocoin is a high rated ICO platform who got 4.4 thats. Big rate.So we can expect a great things from the site due their progress in few months.so team should work more for the price of token
for ico Cargocoin it still runs 11 more days, and the softcap they have reached, but the question is, will the price of their tokens be at ico when listing? Cargocoin also gets a 4.5 rating for Icobench and 8.4 for Icomarks, this is great
Activity: 423
Merit: 1
Wrong section right? This is Cargocoin ANN thread, not bounty submit topic. Or i have wrong?
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Cargocoin is a high rated ICO platform who got 4.4 thats. Big rate.So we can expect a great things from the site due their progress in few months.so team should work more for the price of token
Activity: 434
From what I have seen on their website about the project, it was an absolute project. No kidding, there is a lot of unique cargo shipping model with a unique technology.
Activity: 448
By decentralising global trade and transport, CargoCoin can reduce costs and make the entire value chain more efficient and at the same time, more profitable for all parties concerned.
Quite a good statement that they can reduce costs of usual cargo in which it charge approximately as expensive. I hope it can change the future.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
CargoCoin CEO - Bogomil Alexandrov at CEOKLUB Investor Forum in Dubai
https://twitter.com/thecargocoin/status/1053537101889896449

copper member
Activity: 168
By decentralising global trade and transport, CargoCoin can reduce costs and make the entire value chain more efficient and at the same time, more profitable for all parties concerned.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Looking at the Road Map, this project is FAR AWAY to have a working product, tested, pilot, etc... They have a major competitor, which is days away to product release. Do your own research.

project have many stage cargo coin is huge project.

i think we will see in next year about dev can do they work in same as roadmap or not.
copper member
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
Offering a free platform with no monthly or annual fees makes the growth of the adoption the only source of value creations for investors in the ICO.
Activity: 2
Great project Sir, Congratulation!
Activity: 1
Looking at the Road Map, this project is FAR AWAY to have a working product, tested, pilot, etc... They have a major competitor, which is days away to product release. Do your own research.
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
I see that the project pass the softcap, i was telling my friend about CargoCoin and my predict were right. I want to thank to this great team. They are all skilfull and know what to do for success. I wish that this project will be the solution for the world transport problems. The most important problems are; low cost, fast transport and fair trade. 
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 9
CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ak6PZRXl1z8

Interview with Bogomil Alexandrov - CEO & co-founder of CargoCoin for the largest Polish crypto media - bithub.pl
copper member
when does the campaign end? And when we get cargocoin token

ICO ends 31st December and token distribution will be after the end of the ICO.
Activity: 37
when does the campaign end? And when we get cargocoin token
Merit: 10
Nice project. Amazing team and good advisors.
Concept and vision is really good. Whitpaper is in detailed which is good.
copper member
https://icospotters.com/blog/cargocoin-ico-interview

CargoCoin ICO Interview: Innovating Logistics With The Blockchain

Listen to a one hour interview about CargoCoin with the co-founder Bogomil Alexandrov, featured at icospotters.com
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
nice project good work dev to reach soft cap.

copper member
https://www.investinblockchain.com/what-is-cargocoin-crgo/

What Is CargoCoin (CRGO)?

The logistics industry is very wide, and in its current state, it’s ripe for technological advancement. Aside from situational issues such as fraud and delays, a solution is also needed for the everyday issues of cost and extensive paperwork, especially in shipping.
Putting global trade on the blockchain advances the global transport industry, providing ease and speed to the entire process, as well as safety and security.
Pages:
Jump to: