Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 70. (Read 84796 times)

Activity: 236
Merit: 0
I have some Cargocoin, so i should keep so and sold out all of it at this time? They will go to the moon or not?
Activity: 423
Merit: 1
Congrats to the team of Cargocoin that they have managed to reached the soft cap which is 5million USD. I'm sure they can develop well this platform into a good kind. Also, they have partnered with some good and reliable exchanges most specifically with Bancor. Keep up the good work team.
Yes, it is really good news from Cargocoin team. How about potential of Carcogoin potential at the future?
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Congrats to the team of Cargocoin that they have managed to reached the soft cap which is 5million USD. I'm sure they can develop well this platform into a good kind. Also, they have partnered with some good and reliable exchanges most specifically with Bancor. Keep up the good work team.
Glad to hear that mate, at least we can humbly say the project has something achieved because of the help of its supporters and investors, aside from that the tam are very active and hardworking to make thing posible.
Activity: 308
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
CargoCoin CEO - Bogomil Alexandrov at CEOKLUB Investor Forum in Dubai
https://twitter.com/thecargocoin/status/1053537101889896449

I hope this action somehow positively has affected development of the project because it is quite difficult to carry out it. The accurate plan is for this purpose necessary.
Yes, we always hope the best of the project and how to make it more informative and advantage to the investors and supporters. Developments are best  way to please and satisfied the client's interest and wants.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
Cargocoin is a high rated ICO platform who got 4.4 thats. Big rate.So we can expect a great things from the site due their progress in few months.so team should work more for the price of token
Perhaps, the team are really dedicated to pursue this kind of idea here in blockchain world where the chances to be liked by many investors are highly possible. I hope, they can managed to gain more funds for the betterness of the platform and to have a good implementation ahead. Goodluck.

We can totally see how the team works in this projects. This simply shows that the team is doing geat and doing their best in order to achieve their goals. They should not stop for the development of the project because that is very important most especially nowadays. The team really shows cooperation hope they will keep their abilities till ent in order to succeed.

Normally, it should be the going to be that way because competition is what makes them drive to work hard. Having a good relationship between the dev and the team will result in a better outcome.
Activity: 574
CargoCoin CEO - Bogomil Alexandrov at CEOKLUB Investor Forum in Dubai
https://twitter.com/thecargocoin/status/1053537101889896449

I hope this action somehow positively has affected development of the project because it is quite difficult to carry out it. The accurate plan is for this purpose necessary.
Activity: 532
Cargocoin is a high rated ICO platform who got 4.4 thats. Big rate.So we can expect a great things from the site due their progress in few months.so team should work more for the price of token
for ico Cargocoin it still runs 11 more days, and the softcap they have reached, but the question is, will the price of their tokens be at ico when listing? Cargocoin also gets a 4.5 rating for Icobench and 8.4 for Icomarks, this is great

From what I have experience, it much likely to be only half of its real price during the ICO. Rating only help to get the attention of the investors which for me doesn't make sense IMO.
Perhaps, the team are really dedicated to pursue this kind of idea here in blockchain world where the chances to be liked by many investors are highly possible. I hope, they can managed to gain more funds for the betterness of the platform and to have a good implementation ahead. Goodluck.

We can totally see how the team works in this projects. This simply shows that the team is doing geat and doing their best in order to achieve their goals. They should not stop for the development of the project because that is very important most especially nowadays. The team really shows cooperation hope they will keep their abilities till ent in order to succeed.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
It would be desirable to believe that it is assessment real. In any case, only developers by the efforts will be able to prove it. Otherwise it is possible to claim safely that assessment has been paid.
Activity: 336
The project is related to logistics. This is now in demand, and I advise you to pay attention to it. Perhaps the cost of the token in the near future will grow.
If i don't have any mistake, they have listed at exchange already? And the token still have value as 1$ per token?
Yes, that's how it is. But I hope that after the end of sales, the price of tokens will start to grow, and many investors will receive a good profit from their investments.
How about the advantages for the initial investors do we have any discount and for the high investors is there any special discounts or additonal tokens?
the end of sales is very soon, at the end of the month, so I think that the developers do not give any bonuses for the purchase, usually good discounts are only at the beginning of sales.
Activity: 378
The project is related to logistics. This is now in demand, and I advise you to pay attention to it. Perhaps the cost of the token in the near future will grow.
If i don't have any mistake, they have listed at exchange already? And the token still have value as 1$ per token?
Yes, that's how it is. But I hope that after the end of sales, the price of tokens will start to grow, and many investors will receive a good profit from their investments.
How about the advantages for the initial investors do we have any discount and for the high investors is there any special discounts or additonal tokens?
Dua
Activity: 616
Activity: 236
Activity: 978
Merit: 250
for ico Cargocoin it still runs 11 more days, and the softcap they have reached, but the question is, will the price of their tokens be at ico when listing? Cargocoin also gets a 4.5 rating for Icobench and 8.4 for Icomarks, this is great
Nothing we actually prioritize on ratings more however but the price, will it remain same when listed in exchanges is the question as we keep trusting the project these add more priority.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
By decentralising global trade and transport, CargoCoin can reduce costs and make the entire value chain more efficient and at the same time, more profitable for all parties concerned.

Well there's been a ton of cargo based coins all with the same premise of reducing costs for cargo and so far none of them have come even close to achieving it
Activity: 378
Activity: 294
By decentralising global trade and transport, CargoCoin can reduce costs and make the entire value chain more efficient and at the same time, more profitable for all parties concerned.
Quite a good statement that they can reduce costs of usual cargo in which it charge approximately as expensive. I hope it can change the future.
Cost reduction should be the high valuable key feature for every project so that they can accurately assign for all the development activities that will bring the project good will to the next level in reaching their goals.
Activity: 504
Hi people! What are the project forecasts for the next month? What is the cost per token at the moment? A long time ago I went to the project and read the news.
Pages:
Jump to: