Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO] CargoCoin - Blockchaining Logistics - page 100. (Read 84798 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
if I am not mistaken it is the transport company for a long time there, enjoyed a one-time mailing computer. The service is not surprised
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Broad prospects are opening for those who will use cryptocurrency in logistics.But will companies want to switch to it?
If after the opening of the platform the project will prove itself and if the platform is used by other companies in the field of logistics, then I think that it will be useful and in demand. The token will be an investment form, for example, as shares of an enterprise.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
I've notice that not only the team are working hard for the project's success, but also a helping community is present here that shows support that will be a vital part of the success of the project in the future.
So harding for holding . But the team stat from beginning with have notthing . I my selt will don't want using  any action foe betray youtuber.
Well, holding it is not very difficult, just don't worry about it and leave it alone. I wanted to hold CargoCoin because they can give me profits in the future!
Holding cargocoin tokens is surely much usefull because as we can see that even now, the project is in much demand and indeed the demand will rise in the upcoming future which would give us good profits for holding the tokens.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
I've notice that not only the team are working hard for the project's success, but also a helping community is present here that shows support that will be a vital part of the success of the project in the future.
So harding for holding . But the team stat from beginning with have notthing . I my selt will don't want using  any action foe betray youtuber.
Well, holding it is not very difficult, just don't worry about it and leave it alone. I wanted to hold CargoCoin because they can give me profits in the future!
Activity: 378
As I analyze deeper, could also observe they got 4.4 ratings and good reviews of which the participants are highly satisfying with the deserving features of the platform.
Well they are undoubtably a good project bud but they dont have any control on the scores that are given to them by the ico review sites. However those are not official they are just collected randomly from different reviewers.
I think many of the ratings are skeptical, but I see how the team works and I believe that the ratings are telling the truth.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
As I analyze deeper, could also observe they got 4.4 ratings and good reviews of which the participants are highly satisfying with the deserving features of the platform.
Well they are undoubtably a good project bud but they dont have any control on the scores that are given to them by the ico review sites. However those are not official they are just collected randomly from different reviewers.
Activity: 154
Broad prospects are opening for those who will use cryptocurrency in logistics.But will companies want to switch to it?
Activity: 280
Merit: 1

That's really a good sign that this project CargoCoin has a potential to reach on the top. Information and features about this project could be easily send to everyone since the participants who join this project is really active and increasing.
Activity: 196
Activity: 238
It seems that this project has become one of the solutions that have been a constraint on the transportation industry, especially in the shipping industry that became the largest economic sector.
There was various delays in the transportation industry but Cargo coin identified all the variables and made things so innovation with smart features to execute all the transactions in a quick manner.
Activity: 350
It seems that this project has become one of the solutions that have been a constraint on the transportation industry, especially in the shipping industry that became the largest economic sector.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
According to their roadmap, very soon we will see that investors will begin to profit from their investments in the project. Since the goal of the project is to optimize the interaction between traders and expats and many others. I hope that all will learn from the team.

I don't think it is going to be easy for them since they have to get more partnerships to existing trade and transport companies or maybe to companies that are going to start which will take some time for them to get clients or costumer.

Definitely, the team may face hard time to convince some transport companies since cryptos has this volatile characteristics. They need to make a good strategy convincing companies about the good of blockchain in terms of earning profits. Since, this is about global trade, then I think the team has a lot of works to do in terms of facing some regulations in some other countries.

It can be difficult yes. There are currently too many competitors which also have an ICO or some others who already finished their ICOs. I recommend them to get involved in partnerships.
Activity: 434
CargoCoin announcement thread in Russian
Thanks a lot, is very pleasant to see a subject of this project in the Russian section. I think much cargocoin from russian-language community will please.
If i don't have any mistake, Cargocoin have improve their Platform and idea more and more . So what who can follow me to contribute CargoCoin more?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Trying this

Yes please try, and will be much appreciated if you will make your first investment here. Cargocoin is gaining a lot of popularity now and the dev is active in developing this project.
Actually we cannot force anyone to invest in any project but just we can help them to find a better project and in terms of cargocoin i really think that this is a active and potential project to have some good profits ahead.
Cargocoin is that potential project and thats why it is getting support from several investors. This project has nothing to do with any other terms and the team is really doing their best job.
I think on its own it can get potential investors and also maintain its community since ofcourse they have good marketing team and also great and effective management features
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Activity: 280
HELLO, I'm new here,your project is very interesting for me
Welcome here stronggirl306, you can know more about the functionalities and feature of the project by going through the whitepaper available to this thread and join the telegram community chat to ask questions related to this project. Find it more here -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33539954
Activity: 210
Trying this

Yes please try, and will be much appreciated if you will make your first investment here. Cargocoin is gaining a lot of popularity now and the dev is active in developing this project.
Actually we cannot force anyone to invest in any project but just we can help them to find a better project and in terms of cargocoin i really think that this is a active and potential project to have some good profits ahead.

If someone doesn't want to invest in this coin how is that you can find them better projects in "terms of cargocoin" that seems rather paradoxical

Agree to this, it is nice to see that there are many investors that are interested and investing on a project for it will also encourage us to invest as well. But also be careful also to not to go with the flow without reading and knowing more about the project.
Trying this

Well it is still depend on their decisions. No matter how you encourage them or tell them about the greatness of a project it won't matter if the person is not interested. It is better to let them explore about the project themselves for i have tried putting much effort on telling my friends about a project yet they only denied me and now they see the result then they become interested yet its too late.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CargoCoin announcement thread in Russian
Thanks a lot, is very pleasant to see a subject of this project in the Russian section. I think much cargocoin from russian-language community will please.
Pages:
Jump to: