Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] Chek - brings together charity, business, and future🔥 - page 39. (Read 8135 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
How many tokens can one person get in Check if he gives some money towards any good deed?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
The most important thing for charity is to ensure its openness and transparency, so you need to know what is used to ensure that the interests of the parties are not damaged.
Activity: 3
Awesome project! To the moon!
copper member
Activity: 714
I think it very good bounty
Activity: 58
Hi everyone! Just added CharityBlockchain ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/CharityBlockchain. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
Activity: 4
The end is set on March 20. There’s still la lot of time to buy the tokens at a bargain price.
Activity: 308
Big team and a great concept
Activity: 112
Activity: 16
I think people will use this so that they know more of their money is actually going to the charity.
Activity: 11
Looking forward to digging deeper on this today
Activity: 23
 I would like to carefully study white paper and understand how you differ from others
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Hello. Were all tokens put up on the ICO? Or was there a reserve
It is planned that investors will buy 80% of the total number of tokens.
Activity: 1
I think donations on blockchain for any Charity Project enjoys great confidence. This project is very good.
Activity: 266
Could you tell us more about your ERP system? There are only a few words about it in the white paper. And I am interested in this idea.
Activity: 12
Excited to see how this project will progress considering charity has a huge population of supporters 
Activity: 224
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
Hello . tell me please when is it planned and why can not I find a link to your site? so many such projects now. I would like to carefully study white paper and understand how you differ from others
Activity: 238
Your ICO will start right after pre-ICO?
Activity: 280
Good afternoon. How about keeping the fee for commercial projects, but to completely eliminate it for charity organizations? The balance will be saved.
Activity: 238
Are only commercial organizations able to join your platform? Or the type of their activity does not affect anything?
Activity: 35
Pages:
Jump to: